Forum › Swap ⇔ Swap discussion

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

They could always try the Mysterious Girlfriend X method.

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

Raise your hand if you were also expecting "boob groping" as part of the "things that could make us swap" - experiment. ( '-')/

Fcolu7zauaqic2k
joined Sep 14, 2015

I wonder if they will switch while having sex

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I'd love it if they keep on experimenting xD

joined Mar 6, 2016

Please make this into a anime, it’s yuri season now

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

These girls are so pure-hearted (or just dense) that they'll be fucking each other before they even realize they're lovers.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Raise your hand if you were also expecting "boob groping" as part of the "things that could make us swap" - experiment. ( '-')/

The boldest Haruko would be is what she did, hugging Natsuko and resting her head between Natsuko's breasts - a little taste of heaven. Actually, with where her hands were, it was on the edge of groping, too. I do think Haruko is learning Natsuko's limits, though.

joined May 23, 2015

Tomekichi was commissioned to illustrate some characters for the Kirara phone game, so it seems they recognize her as a popular creator.

(Kirara is the magazine Swap runs in. And the characters are for a Sakura Trick event. How on the nose.)

Hedgehog
joined Feb 26, 2018

So many more things they could try. In the name of science of course.

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

So the chapter started with Natsuko wanting to swap by not kissing and ended up with them doing all sorts of things with each other. I'm all up for that kind of development.

joined May 10, 2015

I'm sure this won't be the end of their experimentation

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

There's more things they should try. In the name of SCIENCE. Marriage. Sex. Conception. Cannibalism. ...

Well that escalated quickly.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

man they kissed A LOT i feel they killed it's charm,i hate it when kisses are loveless or lustless >_<.

also,I wonder why this one hasn't got an anime yet it has got a lot of potentials..

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

This mangaka could teach most of the others about how to create characters. The two main girls, in particular, we can feel like we really know. We know roughly how they'd react to situations we haven't even seen yet. I think that's THE strength of this yonkoma. And also, both of them, but especially Haruko, have a certain amount of pathos.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

man they kissed A LOT i feel they killed it's charm,i hate it when kisses are loveless or lustless >_<.

also,I wonder why this one hasn't got an anime yet it has got a lot of potentials..

It took Yuu and Haruka a LONG time to figure out they didn't "just like kissing."

S.m.%20logo
joined Jun 3, 2017

Charm...it just looks cute.

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

I think it's about time we get some legit development between these two. I mean it's kinda tiring to read the same shit over nd over again u know

joined Mar 21, 2016

I'm surprised none mentionned the other lips... and now I wonder if it would work. Guess we'll never know xD

the other what ?

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

They're basically living together now

Kuvl_u-8
joined Nov 1, 2015

Haruko is a genius ! I’m jealous I wanna play all day too :( can someone swap with me and go to work for me ?

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

I'm surprised none mentionned the other lips... and now I wonder if it would work. Guess we'll never know xD

the other what ?

the other lips down there

insert your pfp face

joined Oct 26, 2016

Even though it's slow, enough cute and interesting things are happening that I don't mind. Plus with this one with the comment from Haruko's mom and bath it feels like Natsuko got a bit of development.

Wouldn't mind if it got faster though.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I think if you're reading this with the intention of hoping to see the two of them get together, it's prob best to stop now. You'll just be let down every chapter.

Read it with the intention of enjoying two girls doing cute subtexty things while swapping with the knowledge that there's a canon yuri side couple and you'll have a great time like I am.

joined May 31, 2013

Is that Akarin in the last page (second strip, first panel)?

joined Mar 21, 2016

I think if you're reading this with the intention of hoping to see the two of them get together, it's prob best to stop now. You'll just be let down every chapter.

Read it with the intention of enjoying two girls doing cute subtexty things while swapping with the knowledge that there's a canon yuri side couple and you'll have a great time like I am.

I think it depends on how good they handle happy go lucky yuri manga like this, cuz
it's been over 30 chaps already with countless kisses nd we still didn't get anywhere u know. I won't say it's bad, but it's getting mundane.

have u read majyo to megane to houki kurobuchi megane? it's 4 koma manga with cute girls doing cute stuff too, but they made it really good.
I think it's really good example how to handle manga with this kind of topic.
I hope swap swap doesn't ended up like new games lol

last edited at Apr 4, 2018 2:21AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.