Forum › Furutani-ke discussion

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Bakkin said:

"Unfortunately, the Oomuro-ke chapter we put out yesterday will be the last. After studying ethics and long deliberations, Bakkin have concluded that the Oomuro family does not make a good impression of acceptable family morals, especially for our younger readers. I think we can all agree that Nadeshiko is suspected of dating several girls at once, and Sakurako is simply pretty annoying. Thus, we have decided to drop Oomuro-ke from our releases. Past chapters are still available on our online reader.

But worry not! As we have found the perfect replacement for that series. In stark contrast to the Oomuros, the Furutani family is fun, functional, and we think will serve as a good role model family. Besides, it has Kaede on almost every single page, and since Kaede is the best girl™, this is not something we can ignore.

Everyone in Bakkin is very enthusiastically working on this new series, and expect next chapters coming very soon!"

Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

Well damn, looks like we won't find out who Nadeshiko's main chick is

joined Aug 10, 2016

Bakkin said:

"Unfortunately, the Oomuro-ke chapter we put out yesterday will be the last. After studying ethics and long deliberations, Bakkin have concluded that the Oomuro family does not make a good impression of acceptable family morals, especially for our younger readers. I think we can all agree that Nadeshiko is suspected of dating several girls at once, and Sakurako is simply pretty annoying. Thus, we have decided to drop Oomuro-ke from our releases. Past chapters are still available on our online reader.

But worry not! As we have found the perfect replacement for that series. In stark contrast to the Oomuros, the Furutani family is fun, functional, and we think will serve as a good role model family. Besides, it has Kaede on almost every single page, and since Kaede is the best girl™, this is not something we can ignore.

Everyone in Bakkin is very enthusiastically working on this new series, and expect next chapters coming very soon!"

that sounds like a fancy way of saying "we ran out of chapters" or "it got cancelled".

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I almost took the 1st paragraph seriously then I remembered....

I'm expecting to die from cute overload with this spin off

last edited at Mar 31, 2018 7:55PM

20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

Overjoyed at seeing this, Kaede was always secretly the best character in Yuru Yuri.

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

I'm not sure how seriously I should be taking this...

joined Apr 17, 2017

i thought i red futanari lol..

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Well I'm glad, that nadeshiko girl was holding hands with multiple girls and I just... --- I cant... sobs

Also looks like this spin off will be way too sweet for my heart

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Hopefully it's just an early April Fools' prank

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

I for one support this choice! For too long yuri has been plagued by stories about half-hearted girls, it's good to see someone with standards and a sense of morality take a stand.

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

Where does all this stuff about nadeshiko dating multiple girls come from? Did I miss a chapter?

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Bakkin said:

I sure do love the Yuri community's commitment to family friendly content. I always enjoy reading on Dynasty about models of good conduct and good family values. Authors like SOFTCHARM, Ogu, and John K. Peta have always have a deep place in my heart. I would indeed be distraught if I saw my Yuri manga endorsing polygamy and bad manners. I fully support your decision to drop Oomuro-ke. Although I had high hopes for the manga, it is clear to me now that it is nothing more than propaganda for sexual acts in defiance of God. Seeing your sincerity, I will be looking forwards to your scans and translations for years to come.

Thank you,
A Concerned Reader

last edited at Mar 31, 2018 11:00PM

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

YES, the other family!
Kaede is so cute.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

YES, the other family!
Kaede is so cute.

Don't you mean "the in-laws"?

joined Jun 3, 2014

Kaede is best loli

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

Bakkin said:

You have a typo in the second paragraph, it says "kaede is the best girl" when you really mean .... no wait I can't continue with the joke... kaede best girl™

MegaWallflower
Capture
joined Sep 22, 2014

Does this mean we'll get to see some puppy-love chapters with Kaede?

joined Jun 30, 2016

Lovely

joined Oct 26, 2016

I sure do love the Yuri community's commitment to family friendly content. I always enjoy reading on Dynasty about models of good conduct and good family values. Authors like SOFTCHARM, Ogu, and John K. Peta have always have a deep place in my heart.

LOL hahaha the epitome of wholesome yuri right there. We should all strive to be like these heart moving authors and continue to spread these shining examples of yuri to the rest of the community.

Also Kaede spin-off yay!

Img_20180401_104003
joined Nov 26, 2017

Kaede is so cute.. and I wish Megumi is Nadeshiko's girlfriend.

Screenshot_417
joined Sep 19, 2016

I think we can all agree that Nadeshiko is suspected of dating several girls at once

Soooo she's a hoe?

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

At first, I read the title as "futanari-ke" and was like "what the heck ?!" >>

As for the bakkin comment, I'm in favor of an early joke. I mean, one of the reason mentioned is that Sakurako is a pain in the butt, which I can agree, but moving to a spin-off about her quasi-gf family on which she'll pretty much keep intruding on a daily basis ? XD Sounds fishy. :p

Seira%20the%20boss
joined Jun 25, 2017

Well... I will give this one a try. Let's see where this shall go.

Kitsune Inari
joined Jul 20, 2011

Hopefully it's just an early April Fools' prank

Maybe it isn't early, just timezone differences.

Either way I loved this little new spin-off and I hope it becomes a regular one. In addition to Oomuro-ke, of course.

last edited at Apr 1, 2018 4:55AM

joined Aug 10, 2014

I believe this is some april fools joke. Bakkin you won't get me.

To reply you must either login or sign up.