Forum › Furutani-ke discussion

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

Yeah I thought it was an April fool’s joke haha

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

I'm glad we will get to see more stories of the better sisters duo, but I'm slightly pissed that Sakurako even made an appearance in this chapter. Nadeshiko was too much of a ho and I did not want my little sister reading such an immoral story. Thank you Bakkin for your decision.

last edited at Apr 1, 2018 6:26AM

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

I think we can all agree that Nadeshiko is suspected of dating several girls at once

Soooo she's a hoe?

I'm glad we will get to see more stories of the better sisters duo, but I'm slightly pissed that Sakurako even made an appearance in this chapter. Nadeshiko was too much of a hoe and I did not want my little sister reading such an immoral story. Thank you Bakkin for your decision.

I seriously doubt that Nadeshiko is a farming implement. You people need to learn the difference in "Ho" and "Hoe"

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

I think we can all agree that Nadeshiko is suspected of dating several girls at once

Soooo she's a hoe?

I'm glad we will get to see more stories of the better sisters duo, but I'm slightly pissed that Sakurako even made an appearance in this chapter. Nadeshiko was too much of a hoe and I did not want my little sister reading such an immoral story. Thank you Bakkin for your decision.

I seriously doubt that Nadeshiko is a farming implement. You people need to learn the difference in "Ho" and "Hoe"

my bad english isn't my first language. I'll edit it out

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

I still can't get over how grown up Kaede is at 4yo. Looking forward to more wholesome Furutani content and not sinful oomuro content because polygamy is evil!

last edited at Apr 1, 2018 7:18AM

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I'm not sure how seriously I should be taking this...

I know right... I don't know what to believe anymore... Damn April's First

last edited at Apr 1, 2018 1:24PM

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

Is this also an April Fools joke by Namori, or is this going to be an actual, serialized spinoff?

last edited at Apr 1, 2018 2:02PM

joined Mar 15, 2017

Is this also an April Fools joke by Namori, or is this going to be an actual, serialized spinoff?

It was a booklet with 3 chapters that came with the special edition of volume 2 (released August 2014, so nothing to do April Fools).

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I don't know if I can believe this translation....it seems legit tho

joined Jun 30, 2016

Keep it going!

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

It was a booklet with 3 chapters that came with the special edition of volume 2 (released August 2014, so nothing to do April Fools).

Only...three...chapters.... ;_;

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Futanari-ke, aww yeah kids.

Asd
joined Sep 18, 2015

Always funny to see the difference in taste.
I found this incredibly boring, with last page saves done by Sakurako.

I find Himawari boring and dull without Sakurako nearby.
Kaede is cute but that's all.

To reply you must either login or sign up.