Forum › Loose Socks discussion

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Well, at least it's got a happy resolution, because damn if that flashback wasn't painful as fuck

Download_20181110_194445-1-1
joined Feb 12, 2016

^ yeah mans. I'm glad she got a good girl for her self after all that

Pero01
joined Apr 1, 2014

Im totally ok with a sequel/prequel about Shima-chan <3

Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

uhh damn she was into some real hardcore masochism play or that first crush was an asshole

joined Aug 28, 2016

uhh damn she was into some real hardcore masochism play or that first crush was an asshole

It's not exactly spelled out, but my read on it was that her crush was bullying her but managed to accidentally awaken some complicated feelings in her in the process.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Kinda likes Virgins' Empire but with adults instead.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It needs Adult Life

My take on this is that her first crush attempted to bully her, probably because she was looking at her in a "strange way", but instead awakened something else in her and the bully got creeped out.

So, her first love stepped on her with loose socks on and that's a painful memory and an exciting memory at the same time. Long story short, she's a masochist with a loose socks fetish.

Ah, Fumi Fumiko. Her characters are always so twisted.

Hedgehog
joined Feb 26, 2018

Random exhibitionism out of nowhere.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Random exhibitionism best exhibitionism.

Bgmrsp
joined Mar 17, 2018

Fumi Fumiko never disappoints

joined Jul 22, 2014

Was kind of hoping that bully ends up as her lover when they met again us adults....makes an interesting relationship doesn't it?

416213._sx1280_ql80_ttd_(2)
joined May 3, 2017

Ah, what a brilliant way of repelling bullies

Richardevans
joined Jun 1, 2016

Borderline experimental.

Lainchan
joined Feb 3, 2016

Those mandarines look nice...

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Aww why didn't she say yes

joined Apr 12, 2014

Wtf

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Most loose socks are white but I think these black ones are far more stylish. Which is the whole point of being a (ko)gal.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

walking around in public people will assume you are really clinging to your HS years.

last edited at Mar 31, 2018 1:21PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Most girls were making their loose socks themselves, by cutting the sleeves of woolen sweaters.

Until marketing took over. If there's a market, there will be sellers

last edited at Mar 31, 2018 1:54PM

062589fd3c9f5577a916b303e3c6c27f
joined Nov 16, 2013

That was surprisingly positive considering who wrote it.

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

My take on this is that her first crush attempted to bully her, probably because she was looking at her in a "strange way", but instead awakened something else in her and the bully got creeped out.

My take is that the bullying probably came later. The bully seemed perfectly nice and friendly when they met for the first time, and Asako was all blushy on that occasion. If I had to guess, I would say Asako was gay from the get-go, fell in love, the other girl figured it out, or Asako might have even confessed, and the girl took it really badly.

The bullying definitely awakened something in Asako, though. I mean, she is not only into being stepped on, she actually wants to recreate the details of her experiences when she was bullied. Shima even looks a little like the bully girl, her hair is also light in colour, and of similar length.

last edited at Mar 31, 2018 2:45PM

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Praise my comrade.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

AnimexObsession posted:

Praise my comrade.

We need more! that tag made me read this after all.

That last part was really funny "I'm glad I didn't met you in highschool" she totally crushed her internal monologue hahaha

joined Jan 22, 2015

"Would you step on me while wearing those loose socks later?"

Me too please.

joined Feb 1, 2013

I wanna see a story where the girl bully is SUPER tsundere and gay for the cute innocent girl she's bullying (partially because she hates seeing boys hitting on her)... And then, when she's in the process of bullying her, she finally looses it and flat out says "why won't you f*cking look at ME?"

To reply you must either login or sign up.