Forum › Ohana Holoholo discussion

Loyz
joined Mar 9, 2013

Read the rules http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/946-reader-discussion

-Edited by Mich

last edited at Mar 10, 2013 8:34AM

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Just finish reading all five chapters and I really love this magna! I am pretty excited to see more development in this series :D.

Thank you kawaii scans for all the effort and hard work put into this magna. :) and thank you dynasty scans for posting this on your site <3

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

This is such a beautiful slice of life series. There should be more like this :)

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

Arigato!! Kawaii scans!!

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

WHOO HOOO!

417506_490968200913530_1320006850_n
joined Jun 8, 2013

this has "a truly beautiful story" (╯3╰)

joined Oct 3, 2013

The drama just shot up again...

Shizuku%20%232
joined Oct 9, 2013

I love this series, even if it makes me confused....Tomboy ****-san was your "first love," Hidesuke? No fooling?

joined Apr 13, 2012

Yeah, dat Hidesuke should calm his tits! But you know, i like Maya, she's so sexy, even as a tomboy she was sexy.

joined Mar 23, 2013

I love this series, even if it makes me confused....Tomboy ****-san was your "first love," Hidesuke? No fooling?

Man she's definitely gorgeous even when she was a tomboy.

Yeah, dat Hidesuke should calm his tits! But you know, i like Maya, she's so sexy, even as a tomboy she was sexy.

His timing is pretty bad, I mean she already rejected him once and then he tries to claw his way in with what can only be described as pity sex. His dreams are crashing down and the future is uncertain and he's asking for her help.

I don't think she's going to say yes this time either. I know she's conflicted because she's not in a romantic relationship right now, and she must be getting older. She must be in her late 20s or early 30s. But I feel like she's comfortable in her sort of pseudo-family thing she has going on with her ex-lover.

And she has that "motherly" thing going on to her, she can't seem to leave MIchiru alone, because quite frankly she's a big mess without her.

She's going to have to think about what is her happiness.

I like this series a lot so far, firstly because it's very cute and soothing but because rarely ( I can't remember any series on the top of my head ) do you ever see possible love interests of different sex.

The only thing that comes remotely close to this is in Yaoi where the ex-girlfriend / or ex-wife of the one of the main couple comes back, but usually she's quickly tossed aside in favor of the main homosexual relationship.

joined Feb 1, 2014

Wow, I love this! It's really refreshingly different. And I like that it's bisexual.
Maya is really, really attractive. I like this drawing style a lot! Thanks for updating!

joined Apr 6, 2013

My Yuri end! Will it happen?

Will Het ruin the world again with its legality and ability to reproduce.

No I say, the world will end due to lack of reproduction as people understand the greatness that is Yuri...and Yaoi I guess.

joined Apr 14, 2013

I really adore this manga...I love that it's not a traditional family atmosphere yet you still get all the tlc that's "supposed" to come with family...and I love that we're getting a good look into how everybody is navigating the situation while also trying to maintain their boundaries...cannot wait for the update!

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

wish they get back together already!
not going to be easy they both have personality problem.

joined Aug 31, 2014

i really enjoy reading this manga! it's a lot different from the usual yuri mangas :)

and guys Maya wasn't a tomboy or anything like that. she is a trans woman.

99770_0001_47662
joined Sep 8, 2014

fluff manga with a heavy drama...as expected from chika umino's assistant xD
and to the person above me, maya's not a trans woman lol

last edited at Sep 8, 2014 9:32AM

Tumblr_mfrdsc3t1e1rdyfv3o1_500
joined Apr 25, 2014

Ahhhhh this is so good ;A;

joined Oct 11, 2010

This is rather good!

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

I want the next chapter soon TT___TT (so good!!!!!)

We're working on it, should be within the week or so.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Proposal? Don't do it, het marriages never last!

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

I'm all for yuri and everything (obviously since I'm on this site), but am I the only one who would rather Maya end up with Hidesuke? I really can't stand how selfish and irresponsible Michiru is. She's such a little brat, she makes me want to smack her. But even though, I really do like this story. Thanks, Kawaii Scans!

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

We're working on it, should be within the week or so.

Well, that'd be really sweet. I know I should stop by the site to say it, but thanks a lot!

I'm all for yuri and everything (obviously since I'm on this site), but am I the only one who would rather Maya end up with Hidesuke?

Hmm. It's kinda evenly split for me. The story is written to make Maya and Michiru's relationship seem positive and sympathetic. For all her bad habits, Michiru wants what's best for Maya, and she clearly cares for her. For his part, Hidesuke is a pretty competent character, and I can see his appeal, even if I can't really quantify it.
This should have a Love triangle tag, huh?

I really can't stand how selfish and irresponsible Michiru is. She's such a little brat, she makes me want to smack her.

Actually slight spoiler, I feel like much of the idea behind the series is the struggle to grow up and accept responsibilities, and that's exactly what Michiru eventually does.

joined Aug 11, 2014

This is kind of difficult to read. It's warm, but unsettling; I'm too conscious of Michiru's runaway habit to fully trust the cozy atmosphere, and Maya's so afraid of tying anyone down that I don't know how if she'd even have the confidence to get back together with Michiru if she could. Even then, there's too much unknown about Michiru to even guess what kind of feelings she has towards Maya... I guess what I'm trying to say is that this manga is doing a SUPER good job at getting me involved with the characters and their insecurities.

i really enjoy reading this manga! it's a lot different from the usual yuri mangas :)

and guys Maya wasn't a tomboy or anything like that. she is a trans woman.

Oh, now that's quite interesting. Certainly, from the few flashbacks shots of her in school, it did look like she was wearing a boys' uniform, and with that framing, her character is super easy to identify with. You've gotten me kind of hopeful, now.

last edited at Oct 13, 2014 1:38AM

594207_original
joined Oct 12, 2014

Michiru should hurry up and make a right deal with her inner self or it will be to late, because Maya is awesome. And I wish her a happy life. Not this kind of situation - "Oh this guy is nice, handsome and is serious about her? Nah! She is babysitting my kid, while I am too lazy to do something. It would be troublesome if she leaves me. Right? I kinda love her and stuff..."
P.S. I am reading this for Yuuta. This child is an angel, I swear.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

P.S. I am reading this for Yuuta. This child is an angel, I swear.

Children in mangas are unrealistically nice sometimes... In real life they are loud and destructive mini-demons :S

To reply you must either login or sign up.