Forum › Posts by queerturtle

queerturtle
joined Aug 31, 2014

c) is the optimal but most unrealistic ending, i know. i just want everyone to be happy..... ;_;

i'm not very sure about the whole fandom but it seems that Asian, especially Korean, fans like Seju better while Western fans like Sungji better. i still think a) has the most probability of happening but really at this point b) should not be counted out, despite it having a lot less chances of happening.

I mentioned before but Sumin might end up alone if she keeps on like this. Seju won't want her and Sungji won't want her.

oh yeah i forgot about this. so i guess

d) Sumin ends up alone. Sungji and Seju will most likely not hook up with each other (lol) and Nammi comforts Sumin.

last edited at Apr 24, 2016 7:52PM

queerturtle
joined Aug 31, 2014

totally called Sumin still being in love with Seju. Team Gaji did leave hints of this in previous chapters, but they have always been very subtle about it. this is great development tbh. Sumin has been running away from her past and the true feelings for more than half of the story so it's time for her to face them already.

the question now is how will Team Gaji resolve this?
a) Sungji helps Sumin and Seju move on and Sumin x Sungji is endgame. Seju might or might not end up with Nammi.
b) Sungji helps Sumin face her real feelings and Sumin x Seju is endgame. Sungji moves on and becomes more mature after her first love experience.
c) OT3 end, OT4 if a miracle happens and they invite Nammi to join in.

queerturtle
joined Aug 31, 2014

Helianthus

I'm not into team blue or any ships. ;)

yeah i can tell from the way you talk. and most of the things Nammi has done so far can be interpreted in different ways, which is why i don't want to form any concrete opinion on her and her actions yet, since she is sending out so many mixed signals haha. i just find it annoying that some seem to think the story and characters are completely black and white. besides most likely Sungji hardly anyone in this story is purely "white".

Faylicia

yeah. she must be a pretty decent friend if someone like Sumin considers her a friend. i am very curious to know what motivates her to do these thing canonically.

queerturtle
joined Aug 31, 2014

Helianthus

i agree. this is why i don't (hope to) see Nammi being an antagonist in the story. she seems to have it together than most of the cast and is capable of pushing a lot of buttons. she is very much sarcastic and blunt about everything and that really makes her a unique character.

however i do question how good of a friend she is to Sumin since she flirts with her girls (asking for Sungji's number, pestering Seju and suggesting they should sleep together). i kind of think she was just messing with Sungji but then again both her and Sumin are kind of like players so yeah lol, Nammi moreso than Sumin i'd say, seeing how casual she is about it. i don't mind her not being "loyal" to Sumin that much but some people keep on insisting she's the best bro ever and that seems rather out-of-the-blue for me.

last edited at Apr 6, 2016 10:11PM

queerturtle
joined Aug 31, 2014

He's a little weird. Wasn't he the man that work of from having the dream of Seju by the window? A tad obsessive?

he seems mentally disturbed... he also hurt Sumin :< he's awful...

poor Seju. the only person in the family who cares about her just wants to sleep with her...... being Seju is suffering.

queerturtle
joined Aug 31, 2014

also do you guys think the whole Nammi dating Seju thing being featured in the press will cause Seju's brother to take action? i'm a bit scared of what he might do....

queerturtle
joined Aug 31, 2014

Faylicia

i want more chapters like that. Sumin and Seju's past is full of romance drama and sometimes having a break from all that is much appreciated.

queerturtle
joined Aug 31, 2014

Faylicia

I mean well, yes, to some extent, but even after Sungji learns everything I don't think her view of Sumin will change, that's what I mean :)

i'm not too sure what i think of that. Sumin's past was not very pretty after all. but i do think Sungji has the capability to forgive and keep on loving Sumin. that is, if Sumin doesn't go on and cause more shit to happen.

NamelessPresence
she really is. she is so broken now i feel bad for her...

and yeah i agree that Seju is a very compelling character.

Azai

I remember you're the one I was trying to recruit lol (I think I succeded with GraciousLlama though).

yes i am. congrats on your success with recruiting GraciousLlama haha.

i'm a bit harder to sway though. i still don't know enough about the story and characters to be on any team yet. i sympathize with all of the main characters (except Nammi because we hardly know anything about her so far) and my mind is quite flexible.

do you still happen to have any of those nutty cookies btw? :P

last edited at Apr 6, 2016 9:25PM

queerturtle
joined Aug 31, 2014

Faylicia

I think Sumin and Sungji's relationship will deepen a bit suddenly in order to add more interest! Like in the chapter where Sumin went chasing after her :)

i hope so too. i really like that chapter! it's the first time Sumin was shown chasing after her lover (unless there's more we don't know about yet). i'd like to see more of Sungji "handling" Sumin. i find those moments very entertaining and they sometimes show some character for them.

i'd say that knowing who they are requires knowing their past experiences most of the time though.

queerturtle
joined Aug 31, 2014

Let's be realistic, how much does blonde hair know about Sumin? Don't you guys feel like nothing? This is like a Teenage romance, all about the sex. Which is what happens in most hormone driven situationships.

i've been trying to refrain from saying this but yeah you took the words out of my mouth (sort of. i wouldn't say it so bluntly). Sumin and Sungji's relationship feels kind of shallow so far, at least from the way Gaji has been treating them ever since Sumin tried to sleep with Sungji and failed the first time. i really feel that they really intend for Sumin and Sungji to be THE couple, but it doesn't feel that way to me as of now. they are trying to add more depth to it i can see that, but they're not trying hard enough imo...

and i wouldn't say i want my own Seju, but damn i really do want to give her a big hug, if she lets me of course. she probaly won't because i'm not Sumin lol.

last edited at Apr 6, 2016 9:03PM

queerturtle
joined Aug 31, 2014

I agree! also I like Sumin's bra the most ^///^ ahahahaha

i don't think they're trying to make any main character a ~villain~ here so hopefully everyone will be complex and likeable without having to be on the dark side.

Sumin wears nice bras too but they're mostly black ones. Seju has worn black bras, lacey bras, flowery bras,... all kinds. she truly is the titty goddess of this story lol

queerturtle
joined Aug 31, 2014

Faylicia

Why would Nami want a reaction from Sumin though?

i think she, like most of us, wants to know how Sumin really feels about Seju after all this time, beyond the physical relationship. just a guess though. Nammi is the most mysterious character in the series so far honestly. it's really hard to tell what she's thinking...

also is it just me or Seju wears the best bras? :P

last edited at Apr 6, 2016 8:42PM

queerturtle
joined Aug 31, 2014

I think what we will see in the next chapter is a distracted Sumin when she meets Sungji. And my guess is that Sungji will notice it and try to understand what's going on.

this is my guess too, for what will happen next chapter. Sumin doesn't seem like the type to flip out and try to talk to Seju immediately, plus she doesn't really have a right to do that since she's not in a serious relationship with Seju. if she does then that will probably raise even more hope for you guys on Team Pink lol. i also don't think Nammi and Seju slept together, not after Seju had such a major break down like that.

Nammi is probably trying to bait for a reaction from Sumin, but damn does she go to such length to do it. did she really tell the press about their relationship? i still have somewhat mixed feelings about her tbh but she does not seem to have any bad intentions, as far as i'm aware of..

that flashback quote she had though. "let's forget the whole thing just for today", must be something that bartender guy said to her during their one night stand........ which is why she got triggered and just broke down like that...

Sumin's initial attitude bugs me too. she really does take Seju for granted.....

queerturtle
joined Aug 31, 2014

153cm.

i'm so glad there is finally someone shorter than me in this thread lol. sorry KitKat101 :P

also i think i already mention this but i current live in the US. most people here seem to be from Canada or the States, huh? there are some from other countries too, which is cool!

and....... i just finished by Philosophy paper and is pretty bummed out now. plus i have no dating/sexual experience so..... see you guys some other time * waves sleepily *

last edited at Apr 1, 2016 1:29AM

queerturtle
joined Aug 31, 2014

dofudofu

same here. i believe a person is always responsible for their actions, whether or not they do it intentionally or unintentionally, under difficult circumstances or not (in this case the action would be less upsetting but is still not justified, which explains my stance on the characters in this manhwa i guess). i don't really see how it is difficult to not speak with an attitude, especially on here since most of the people in this thread are reasonable and quite polite. being edgy on the Internet isn't cool, kiddos.

Newp

if you want to experiment and you know it won't cause any conflict for yourself or those you care about, go ahead! if it does then tread carefully. i belong to the second group so i'm a cautious one when it comes to this subject, you see.

queerturtle
joined Aug 31, 2014

Faylicia

i don't like her as much as the other two but i certainly thinks she's not a bad person. everyone in the story besides Sungji has their own problems but so far none of them are "bad" people yet, in my eyes. i really like seeing Sumin being cute/romantic/sincere/bashful. it's my favourite side of her. seeing her being like that around Sungji and Seju makes me smile. though her dashing side is also very charming.

to me, she's one of the more problematic characters but many (even the authors i feel) seem to cut her slacks but not for Seju. this is probably one of the main reasons why i like Seju more than her. of course my opinion is never going to be set in stone as long as the story hasn't fully unfolded yet so yeah i'm always open for discussions and a change of mind.

Thiaguinho-sama

imo posts do do people justice since it's them that post it in the first place. as far as i know, there's not text limit on Dynasty so there's no reason to show any attitude. the idea that one can just display this IDGAF attitude anywhere anytime is one of the most poisonous aspects of this generation tbh. wow i sound old.....

aw too bad you can't join in the discussion (or buy less expensive kids' clothes). it's okay bud * pats you *

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 11:29PM

queerturtle
joined Aug 31, 2014

GraciousLlama

just the thought of having so many needles on me already makes me feel uncomfortable.. i don't think i can ever do it unfortunately.

Thiaguinho-sama

that's good then. i think she gives off the vibe of being hard to talk to because of the attitude in the posts made by her. that kind of thing contributes to others' perception of a person, y'know?

being short does come with some advantages though. i can often time find nice clothes for kids that fits me and only have to pay like 2/3 or half the price compared to buying adults' clothes. it's great since i always try to live a frugal lifestyle :P

Azai

sorry pal. as much as i enjoy the cookies, i have yet to form a clear preference for any characters in the story yet. all i know is that i like Seju and Sungji more than Sumin so far.

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 11:03PM

queerturtle
joined Aug 31, 2014

i'm not super girly but also not super masculine either. i dresses a bit more masculine but my hair is not very short because my family wants me to keep it from being too short. i wear a dress once in a blue moon so yeah i'm more masculine but definitely not that feminine either. androgyny ftw.

i guess i do give off a vibe somewhat and my family knows this, hence their desire to keep my hair not too short.

sia ue

i did grow a bit, like 2cm, ever since i was 15-16 (i'm 18 now. turning 19 in 2 months), so there's still hope!!

GraciousLlama

but i'm scared of more than one needle...... just a syringe is fine but many needles are impossible * covers eyes *

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 10:44PM

queerturtle
joined Aug 31, 2014

sia ue

but she's 34. i might grow a bit more and reach that height (or more) when i reach that age.

i mean i haven't reached the age of real maturity yet (< 20 here) so there's still hope for me, r-right? ;_;

Thiaguinho-sama

how was the talk?

Azai

damn you have a lot of cookies! are they provided by Seju or something? lol

GraciousLlama

I'm 159cm :D

stop this.....

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 10:33PM

queerturtle
joined Aug 31, 2014

GraciousLlama

guess i'm the Sumin of this thread....... * hides behind curtains *

sia ue

the Internet can be full of surprises i guess lol.

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 10:21PM

queerturtle
joined Aug 31, 2014

You throw a dildo in the air around here and there will be a nice lesbian or gay boy to catch it in their mouth.

your recent posts are gold, dofudofu

coffee shops or quiet nice little restaurants are nice.

queerturtle
joined Aug 31, 2014

damn all of you who are taller than me! ;_;

dofudofu

if you're referring to me then yes, i'm into women (if you can't tell already by my revealing profile pic). however, i have little interest in romance/sex right now because of school and personal disinterest in the courting scene. plus i'm a pretty big introvert who does not enjoy going out, especially to places with a lot of people/noises. guess my social life is screwed lol.

Azai
i'll consider it. also always expect lesbian sex jokes from me :^)

sia ue

I wish I could reach 160.

i feel you man. i feel you........

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 10:09PM

queerturtle
joined Aug 31, 2014

i'll say this: people are allowed to have their own opinion, but if they act like assholes about it, expect others to call them out for it and for their opinion to be less valuable in people's eyes. no one likes people who are arrogant and act like know-it-alls.

it's like when someone does charity and annoyingly brags about it. sure they did something nice and of course consequences are more important than intention (this might be a controversial thing to some idealists), but being an ass about it takes away some of the value of their good deed in people's eyes.

Thiaguinho-sama

i honestly think that if Seju turns out to be complete ass, it will mostly be because Team Gaji messed up and make her OOC just so that we can have a ~villain~.

i'm like 155cm........ * cries *

Faylicia

maybe i haven't met the right people yet. they are either indifferent to my existence or are just straight up incompatible with my personality and values lol. at least i find talking to my current Philosophy professor quite enjoyable.

i too do not want Sungji to get screwed over. though like i said before, i don't think she's completely ~in love~ with Sumin yet and i feel that Sumin doesn't deserve her yet so maybe she can find someone better in the future. keeping secrets is never advised when one is in a serious relationship after all.

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 9:54PM

queerturtle
joined Aug 31, 2014

Azai

Let Seju grow on you.

i'd love Seju to be on me, if you know what i mean * wink wink*

We can arrange that!

i'm extremely tempted right now......

sia ue

well i have no high school friends either whoops. more like acquaintances. i hardly talk to anyone besides my family. i guess i've matured so quickly that i find it hard to talk to people around my age. and i'm not even 20 yet!

i'm asian who is currently living in europe, so I like a dwarf too compared to european people. :D

:O i'm an also Asian who is currently living in the US. these people are huge man!!

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 9:32PM

queerturtle
joined Aug 31, 2014

Azai

i'm a huge Madoka fan so i'm pretty used to suffering, to say the least.

also do guys you happen to have white cholocate macadamia nut cookies? they're my favourites :P