Forum › Posts by pnc711

pnc711
joined Feb 1, 2014

I understand this story is somewhat focused around BDSM, but I really can't get down with the main character basically assaulting the waitress in the bathroom without her consent. Consent is so important, especially in BDSM. I know it's a fictitious story, but depicting consent in these and other situations is really important and I think needs to be represented more.

joined Feb 1, 2014

I have to say, some part of me is wildly unsatisfied with this ending and left wanting more. I know I have my yuri goggles on now, but I really thought/wanted something to be between hotori and satoka more than hotori and chika. I loved the affection and hugs and smiles throughout this entire series, and the art was great. But I still feel like, for me, something is left to be desired.
Agreed with others that it seemed to be a very unexpected and abrupt end.

pnc711
joined Feb 1, 2014

HAHAHAHAHAH NICE TO MEET YOU, CLITORI ANUS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

joined Feb 1, 2014

"My pimp hand is ready, but there's no place for me in their world."

I legitimately burst out laughing. Not just a humored chuckle, but full-on laughing. Parents looked at me weird, but it was totally worth it. <3 I love this series!!

+1

last edited at Apr 26, 2014 12:57AM

joined Feb 1, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/moon_world_and_stars_ch01#34
hahahaha "If she's got a problem , she should settle it with songs."
TIME TO THROW DOWN, BITCH! SONG BATTLE!! Hahahah I don't know why, that just struck me as really funny.

pnc711
joined Feb 1, 2014

Wow, I love this! It's really refreshingly different. And I like that it's bisexual.
Maya is really, really attractive. I like this drawing style a lot! Thanks for updating!

joined Feb 1, 2014

As someone who has seen mother/daughter incest for Kim Possible

KIM POSSIBLE?!?!?! Jesus christ, right in the childhood.

pnc711
Citrus discussion 01 Feb 13:58
joined Feb 1, 2014

I flipping love this series so much that I had to make an account and post about it. I LOVE citrus!!
SQUUUEEEEE that kiss was AMAZING!!! Gah, the artist really drew the moment so well! I'm fangirling so hard. Can't wait for the next chapter.
My only question is why did Yuzu immediately go to bed after the kiss? That seemed a little awkward to me. But still, chapter 8 was aweeeesome.