Tumblr_o4ze4kdynd1tjyeywo4_500
joined Dec 28, 2015

I always read the title as ohana holololo and i just realized it was holoholo

whoknows
Mig
joined Jan 19, 2016

i feel weird when i see an hetero couple xD

joined Mar 15, 2015

I hope it has a happy end, not too optimistic though.

Tumblr_nzoo8regve1qagjcno1_540
joined Jan 16, 2016

Just found this manga, i feel so blessed because I'm loving it. - and the reference to a one of my fav artists/singers ever in chapter 13 made it more special.

Ft_sharp
joined Nov 30, 2015

tbh I like it when mangas have both or are waving between both yuri and het, makes it seem more realistic, especially slice of life stuff.
Het in the middle is okay but I want a yuri end too haha

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

tbh I like it when mangas have both or are waving between both yuri and het, makes it seem more realistic, especially slice of life stuff.
Het in the middle is okay but I want a yuri end too haha

I can enjoy when there are male love interests, when it ends in yuri. Makes it feel like they're choosing them CAUSE they're a girl, not cause they are only female options in the setting. Makes their bond feel stronger, and not something temporary because there is no other option.

I'm a fan of the harem genre, when the desired is female

last edited at Apr 15, 2016 11:49PM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

It's definitely aaangst...

Maya and Michi just need to sit together and talk abt their feelings and what do they want for future...

Download
joined Dec 24, 2014

hmm.. I've read this long ago but now that it has an update I re-read it again so that I can maybe understand it well. But now I really feel like II shouldn't have read it 'cause of the development of the stories.. hmm.. HET alert.. >..< I WANT MY YURI END!!!

joined Feb 18, 2015

I guess from the comments that the daycare worker IS male... I couldn't remember if it was a guy or just a really butch woman... I was going to reread to verify it... I may reread it anyway, since it has been so long.

I think it was clear that he was starting to have feelings for her, but most likely in a "savior complex" kind of way. I just hope there are no broken hearts as a result of this development, with the possible exception of the guy...

Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

i definitely think that maya is a trans woman. just because the manga hasn't acknowledged it yet doesn't mean that they won't, and even if it doesn't make a huge deal out of it that's great too. trans people exist and should still be featured in stories that don't revolve around the fact that they are trans! they have other character traits as well yanno

and with ch13 i think it's even more plausible. she was basically disowned and cut off by her parents, wasn't she? i bet it's because she came out as trans. it might've been because she came out as lesbian but there is still a strong possibility that she is trans. all of her flashback depictions follow a realistic timeline of her transitioning after high school, with her growing her hair out and wearing more feminine-looking clothing. and i still think that hidesuke not recognizing her is a big sign. and the "maya is trans" theory would make hidesuke bisexual as well! not very far-fetched in a story where the three main characters are all basically confirmed bisexual

X
joined Jan 6, 2014

Am I the only one not hoping for a yuri ending ?
I don't think Michiru is worthy enough for Maya at all, well, at least she's trying hard, I'll root for her if she can change herself for Maya and the kid's sake, but only if she won't fall for Mocchi, She already betrayed Maya once, and then got jealous, and want Maya to keep staying by her side instead of moving on with Hidesuke, and now if she fall for someone else again, even it it's only for a moment, that's still unacceptable
I'm a Yuri hardcore fan, but I don't mind if Maya end up with Hidesuke or Nico, they are all good guy, still better than the current Michiru.

last edited at May 5, 2016 4:26AM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I like Michiru. She is what she is . . . I almost wish she'd concede less to maturity and responsibility. Almost. Or at least, I do want her to get better at taking care of her famiily, I want her to be good for Maya, but I don't want her to lose her spark of wildness in the process. Can she have it both ways? Poor kid, she's the only one in the bunch working an ordinary high-pressure Japanese office job, and she's probably the least suited to it. I can sometimes feel it crushing the life out of her, trying to mold her into an ordinary conformist OL.

Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

no het pls. i was so excited for an update but not this. never this.

just a strong friendship between mocchi and michiru would be nice. i need maya and michiru to find happiness with each other. i really, really need it.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

Okay. So, she'll start dating the teacher?

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Ugh. It's kind of looking like it. If she does, I dearly hope it's just a phase.

Well, can't say this story has no suspense.

Tumblr_mfrdsc3t1e1rdyfv3o1_500
joined Apr 25, 2014

ok wait i know i said something snotty abt da ~hetphobia~ be4 but actually please i do not want het please no omg

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I always read the title as ohana holololo and i just realized it was holoholo

I thought it was Hohoholo.
Since I'm on Dynasty looking for yuri, I'm constantly on the side of Michiru and Maya, but to be very honest, I just hope they find the type of stability in their lives that they've been lacking for so long. It's kinda heartbreaking.

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I'm waiting with this one. I don't want to read it, get all excited waiting for the final updates, and then get depressed cause Michiru and Maya didn't end up together.... So yeahhh gonna wait and see what the comments say at the end

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

Anyone know how much chapters this manga contain all in all?

joined Mar 13, 2016

MAL says 42

joined Oct 20, 2013

There are 36 chapters, but after that there is about half a tankobon worth of extra chapters, which possibly puts it to 42.

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Yay an update! I don't care how it ends as long as we see Yuuta-Kun happy then that's all that matters. :D Glad they gave him his character design if they had done a typical one ... :/ Then it wouldn't even stand out (probably going off of the other comments anyway).

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

While my preference is a yuri end, I'm finding I don't care that much as long as Yuuta is happy and well taken care of.
It's not that I don't like the characters, and normally I'd be all about the romance and dreading anyone intruding on the yuri, but . . . priorities! Small angel descended upon us must. be. well.

Yesss! This guy gets it. Yuuta is priority number one. He must be happy no questions asked.

Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

man. these characters communicate a lot better than most manga characters but im still really frustrated at how much they really need to work themselves out. i love how much they've changed so far but gdi i just want to see them happy already! i feel like this manga has dragged out this conflict too long, but that just might be because updates are scarce and i didnt read it all in one sitting.

joined Aug 10, 2015

i definitely think that maya is a trans woman. just because the manga hasn't acknowledged it yet doesn't mean that they won't, and even if it doesn't make a huge deal out of it that's great too. trans people exist and should still be featured in stories that don't revolve around the fact that they are trans! they have other character traits as well yanno

and with ch13 i think it's even more plausible. she was basically disowned and cut off by her parents, wasn't she? i bet it's because she came out as trans. it might've been because she came out as lesbian but there is still a strong possibility that she is trans. all of her flashback depictions follow a realistic timeline of her transitioning after high school, with her growing her hair out and wearing more feminine-looking clothing. and i still think that hidesuke not recognizing her is a big sign. and the "maya is trans" theory would make hidesuke bisexual as well! not very far-fetched in a story where the three main characters are all basically confirmed bisexual

The implication that Hidesuke is bisexual is only possible if you are assuming Maya was a man...which is a grossly inaccurate understanding of trans* people.

Hidesuke is attracted to women, which would make him het. If maya is trans*, then regardless of appearance, she was never a man. I don't want to get into it much more beyond that cause forum arguments on dynasty-not my cup of tea-but we gotta be more accurate in our understanding of gender identity and sexual orientation.

Also this chapter made me go back and reread the series cause it's been 9 months. I forgot how much I love Maya. I just want m&m to realize their undying gayness for each other. Please? Thanks.

To reply you must either login or sign up.