Forum › A Kiss And A White Lily discussion

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

^

…Huh. Kinda. XD

Chap 40 is up on Mangadex (and soon here, but I'm having technical difficulties with MEGA).

Miss Shiramine, I'm afraid you've contracted that troublesome disease called "love". And Mizuki has become shipmate no. 1. :þ

I can sort of relate to Ayaka's rationalization here. A mix of stubbornness and just not wanting her efforts to be all for nothing. It's interesting though, that her motivation has shifted from "beat Yurine to regain my pride" to "beat Yurine so that I can finally have a healthy relationship with her."

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Chap 40 is up on Mangadex (and soon here, but I'm having technical difficulties with MEGA).

Miss Shiramine, I'm afraid you've contracted that troublesome disease called "love". And Mizuki has become shipmate no. 1. :þ

I can sort of relate to Ayaka's rationalization here. A mix of stubbornness and just not wanting her efforts to be all for nothing. It's interesting though, that her motivation has shifted from "beat Yurine to regain my pride" to "beat Yurine so that I can finally have a healthy relationship with her."

This is one of the biggest ^%&*# teases ever.

And, um, thank you.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Also, volume 9 cover. =3

volnine

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Chap. 40: And that’s why we love the tsundere—such a pain to be around, but when they finally crack, they do it so beautifully.

BlueStallion44
joined Aug 29, 2016

I NEED SOMEONE TO KEEP A RUNNING TALLY OF WHEN THESE TWO ARE YURIFIED TO THE MAX. They kiss and Ike Shiramine barely flushes. I want a sex scene lol

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I want a sex scene lol

That moon-watching basically was a sex scene. Now we’re just waiting for Ayaka to outscore Yurine on the tests, and then the wedding.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Mizuki is so done with Ayaka's tsundere antics lmao

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Why does it feel like it's ending?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Why does it feel like it's ending?

Well, it's been running for too long. At some point, there need to be progress. And a conclusion.

And no, we won't have sex scenes. That's not the kind of story Canno writes.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

And no, we won't have sex scenes. That's not the kind of story Canno writes.

How soon they forget the fireworks scene at the Festival of Venus . . .

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Considering that tsundere werewolf short she drew on her Twitter… I don't think she would mind drawing lewder stuff. :þ

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Ohh they progressed Shiramine and Kurosawa's story. Very nice.
I want Canno to legit write a series composed of connected one shots (sort of like this one but without a flagship pairing).

joined Feb 18, 2015

Predictions for future plot progression:

1. Ayaka outscores Yurine on the tests because Yurine's hormones are in overdrive and she can't concentrate.
  2. Yurine convinces her parents that the she would like to try living in the dorms for the rest of her high school years so she doesn't have to commute and can have the quiet study atmosphere.
  3. She gets assigned as Ayaka's roommate, since Mizuki has moved out.
  4. They end up ranked number 2 and 3 in the school rankings because they spend most of their evenings in bed together instead of studying and some other girl surpasses them both.
  5. Ayaka is still upset because Yurine is 2nd.

Of course, this will take another 40 chapters to accomplish, because there will be five to ten new couples with their own relationship issues to resolve that will be interspersed between the chapters about the main couple...

last edited at Mar 21, 2018 10:34AM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Predictions for future plot progression:

1. Ayaka outscores Yurine on the tests because Yurine's hormones are in overdrive and she can't concentrate.
  2. Yurine convinces her parents that the she would like to try living in the dorms for the rest of her high school years so she doesn't have to commute and can have the quiet study atmosphere.
  3. She gets assigned as Ayaka's roommate, since Mizuki has moved out.
  4. They end up ranked number 2 and 3 in the school rankings because they spend most of their evenings in bed together instead of studying and some other girl surpasses them both.
  5. Ayaka is still upset because Yurine is 2nd.

Of course, this will take another 40 chapters to accomplish, because there will be five to ten new couples with their own relationship issues to resolve that will be interspersed between the chapters about the main couple...

Your points gave me the perfect idea very closely related: Ayaka's mom is satisfied with her being #1 and lets her stay in dorms. Yurine's parents however, are disappointed and think she needs to go to the dorms to concentrate and raise her score. Yurine's advances are hindered by Ayaka's will to keep her grades up.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Nanae and Machi join the post-chapter yuri couples

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I think progress for the main couple in a Story S series IS usually a sign things are drawing down. Same as in Yuzumori-san, and one other recent one that I am forgetting the title of. Good news is that the Swap/Swap couple are basically clueless still. The only progress is the cynical, would-be playgirl is also not going to kiss anyone in her not-girlfriend's body.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Considering that tsundere werewolf short she drew on her Twitter… I don't think she would mind drawing lewder stuff. :þ

I'm still waiting for that to be serialized because hot damn

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

By the way, here's the updated chart.

I think we can safely paint Ayaka's arrow in pink now. X) She's barely hiding it anymore.

last edited at Mar 23, 2018 9:22PM

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

List Revised - Moved to End

last edited at Apr 5, 2020 7:41PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Thanks to Yuki Kitsune for the chapter guide. Twice I’ve casually wanted to recall something from this series and quickly gave up.

Also thanks to Lyendith for the chart. (“Sworn Enemies in Love” is such a great phrase—isn’t that already a band? A manga title? An official genre?)

last edited at Mar 24, 2018 12:14PM

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

^ This one from a Vietnamese site

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Huh… Didn't know there was a vietnamese version. >.>

We might add chapter 39 for Ayaka, where she appears for a few pages. More simply:

Volume 1: Ayaka & Yurine + Mizuki & Moe
Volume 2: Chiharu & Maya + Chiharu & Izumi
Volume 3: Ayaka & Yurine + Yukina & Towako
Volume 4: Mizuki & Moe + Kaoru & friends
Volume 5: Ayaka & Yurine + Sawa & Itsuki
Volume 6: Chiharu & Izumi + Amane, Ryou & Nina
Volume 7: Ayaka & Yurine + Haine & Aika
Volume 8: Ayaka & Yurine + Hikari & Nagisa

…To go back to the chapter, it's nice to see that Ayaka and Yurine is pretty much reversed now, with Yurine being the one helping Ayaka get out of a bad place (sort of).

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

Huh… Didn't know there was a vietnamese version. >.>

We might add chapter 39 for Ayaka, where she appears for a few pages. More simply:

…To go back to the chapter, it's nice to see that Ayaka and Yurine is pretty much reversed now, with Yurine being the one helping Ayaka get out of a bad place (sort of).

The title of the vietnamese's list can be translated into "Main plot for each chapters". Meaning that "Which characters to be focused at in which chapter"

Actually, Yurine was always the one helping Ayaka. Then the table turned and now it turned again. So... normal, i guess?

last edited at Mar 24, 2018 1:59PM

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

You sure? At the beginning, Ayaka was the one who helped Yurine make friends, with Ai, the gardening club and such. It's true that Yurine was the one helping in chap 22-23 though… then Ayaka was the helper again in chap 31-32… Huh… seems like they actually take turns.

To reply you must either login or sign up.