Forum › I’m Sorry, I Love You discussion

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

The kind of good ending happened only in manga. If it is real life, she will gross her friend out and friendship will be ruined.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

If it is real life, she will gross her friend out and friendship will be ruined.

And then rumour would spread around the school that she's a lesbian and other people would start bullying her. Life is messed up at times.

joined Apr 12, 2014

Awww cute

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Sometimes it's satisfying to see the ending coming a mile away, and you keep getting closer and closer, and then finally you get there.

MegaWallflower
Capture
joined Sep 22, 2014

The one time I come for my angst fix and it's fluffy sweetness. Well, not that I'm complaining~

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

If it is real life, she will gross her friend out and friendship will be ruined.

And then rumour would spread around the school that she's a lesbian and other people would start bullying her. Life is messed up at times.

what a cliche nd boring outcome, it's so real life lol

last edited at Mar 17, 2018 1:34PM

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

Everyone is all happy that it ended well, which i like too..but i feel like my angst meter hasn't been fulfilled..

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

This was me in middle school :/ so glad to be out of public school now

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

Sayu had the most unusual hairstyle for a female hi school student in a manga ever,
Not that it is bad, i think hairstyles like this should appear more lol

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Damn lol. I was on guard the whole time thinking it's going to be tragic but the angst tag wasn't even needed in this one lol

Love it.

Logo-ubuntu_st_no%c2%ae-white-hex
joined Apr 23, 2013

You could release this with no text and there would be nothing lost.

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

@Logseman
B-but then I'd be out of a job... D:

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

It storys, like this, that keeps me from giving up on the Aaaaaangst tag.

Amen. Praise.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

I don't think I've ever seen the "we can't be friends" bit sold so well before. I even managed to be surprised when things turned out so perfectly.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Oh look it's this story again. Nice. I'll never get tired of reading the same cute story

Exactly.

53229346_p8_master1200
joined Jan 19, 2016

Reading it I could see the ending in sight so I'm glad there was no twist and it ended on a light note, although at first the title really set me on edge lol. Even though sad stuff is pretty to read life's been difficult recently so reading something with a cute art style and a cute, if predictable ending like this is very nice on the heart haha.

Harumin_8018
joined Jan 19, 2018

Oh god I almost didn't read it bc lately I am not really in the mood for any angst whatsoever but this had a very happy ending ? Like thank you ? I don't see why the angst tag honestly

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Sayu had the most unusual hairstyle for a female hi school student in a manga ever,
Not that it is bad, i think hairstyles like this should appear more lol

She has class. She should fit perfectly in St. Gloriana Girls High School. I can imagine her siping her tea, munching some crackers and munching her girlfriend. All without spilling a drop of tea.

I'm really happy that I did the jump of faith and read this, even without reading the comments. I love when an angst story ends happy. The angst make the happy ending sweeter.
And I love the art. So cute!!

joined Jan 11, 2015

@rincewind

Logo-ubuntu_st_no%c2%ae-white-hex
joined Apr 23, 2013

@Logseman
B-but then I'd be out of a job... D:

It could be an interesting experiment if you wish to revisit it. Remove the speech bubbles and let the images work by themselves.

joined Jun 27, 2017

The amount of yuri tropes in this chapter must be a record.

joined Jan 11, 2015

@Gremiriel
Nonsense! There are no onee-samas or crooked ties!

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I love threads when no one is saying "sexual harassment" in every little thing xDD

last edited at Jul 17, 2018 5:24AM

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

The title reminded me of a (yuri?) story where one of the characters said something like "I'm sorry I love you". It was a sad story with either a sad or bittersweet ending. It made me anxious to read it

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ My condolences.

To reply you must either login or sign up.