Forum › 1 x ½ discussion

joined Dec 26, 2016

I've never been so satisfied with a series I'm glad I'm reading as it's serializing

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

The plot thickens

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

The plot thickens

So you are saying this was a Machiavellian plan of Akira all along; to make Asuka jealous for her mother's attention at a young age so she'd grow up as a mothercon just so there could be an aunt-mother-child threesome many years later?!

joined Sep 25, 2015

Well glad that there's no drama after all for now

Let's just hope that smile in the end is just she's planning to tease them tommorow or something and not some convoluted ntr rape masterplan or something

"ntr rape masterplan"
Oh man, now you make me want this to happen. Imagine Asuka being forced to watch her mom eat out her aunt and vice versa in front of her. If they both resist then Akira will spread the video of their mother and daughter intimate times. Potentially ruining her mom's career.
Blackmail ntr yuri rape is pretty good.

Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017

Let's just hope that smile in the end is just she's planning to tease them tommorow or something and not some convoluted ntr rape masterplan or something

"ntr rape masterplan"
Oh man, now you make me want this to happen. Imagine Asuka being forced to watch her mom eat out her aunt and vice versa in front of her. If they both resist then Akira will spread the video of their mother and daughter intimate times. Potentially ruining her mom's career.

That last point... Actually is interesting o.0

It was not you, but people still want her to be a "secret aunt" instead of her real mother, and that is disgusting...

joined Apr 25, 2017

"ntr rape masterplan"

It was not you, but people still want her to be a "secret aunt" instead of her real mother, and that is disgusting...

Exactly. We did not come here for some mere non blood related incest. That would be an atrocity. We need pure mother-daughter yuri, so that the girl can go back to where she came from. (in the womb, if ya kno whut i mean)

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

You know it might be that Asuka isn't actually Ayako's daughter but her niece. It might be that Akira might actually be Asuka's mother.

This is quite plausible but I'm no fan of cop-outs. There again, still aunt/neice although by marriage.

I'd maybe have bought it if it had been revealed before they had gone this far ... but basically having incest sex and then afterwards going "surprise, it was actually (sort of) fine!" wouldn't make much sense.

if Akira didn't turn out to be Asuka's mother then that would be a bad and a lazy twist ..

last edited at Feb 27, 2018 9:15AM

"ntr rape masterplan"

Exactly. We did not come here for some mere non blood related incest. That would be an atrocity. We need pure mother-daughter yuri, so that the girl can go back to where she came from. (in the womb, if ya kno whut i mean)

and breast milk all that shi

Tumblr_mom2rcrmt01r040i0o1_500
joined Mar 9, 2013

lol Ayako sure is popular maybe something in Ayako that attract those with genes of her husband? lol
that scene where elemtary Asuka woke up and saw Akira hovering over Ayako XD IDK why but I was laughing at that scene ^^,.

joined Jan 9, 2018

This is soooo wrong... I have a really bad feeling for this...
Unlike Citrus, in which the two MC are not real siblings... And the age gap...
Really curious about how the author would solve this twist... Maybe another generic slice of life comedy? Open ending? Cliffhanger? I want to know.

TransmogriphicationCentral
joined Feb 14, 2018

I also hope there isn't a "Not-Blood-Related" copout. I already got flashbacks from such a twist by looking at a particular avatar in this discussion. ^^

Dont really know what to make of the whole Aunt thing. It has the potential to be interesting though it has just as much to be story-ruiningly terrible. Fingers crossed!

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I also hope there isn't a "Not-Blood-Related" copout.

There isn't.

joined Mar 15, 2017

The mangaka writes in synopses and such that they're actual mother and daughter, including phrasing it as a warning to people who want to avoid such content. That's not something you'd do if you were going to reveal that they're not.

実親子物になります、苦手な方はご注意ください

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Hmm. While I do agree it would be a copout for the mom to not be the actual mom, I wouldn't be surprised at this point.

Also, I bet we see the Aunt try to go after Asuka. She seems like a protagonist to help Ayako confirm her feelings one way or the other.

joined Jun 25, 2017

Finally!!!! I love this manga so much.

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

Finally!!!! I love this manga so much.

yup, Finally.. some Real development. I've been waiting for this shit, I m here for the incest. banzaiii

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

Really curious about how the author would solve this twist... Maybe another generic slice of life comedy? Open ending? Cliffhanger? I want to know.

wrong what?

why are u here then? this is literally an age-gap incest manga dude.
I love incest btw lol

TransmogriphicationCentral
joined Feb 14, 2018

Yeah, i mean the tag is right there, its not like you have to read it first to figure out the contents like on some other manga sites. Dont like it dont read.

Im just glad for some (non pure smut) representation ^^

for me:
this shit will never fly in real life
somehow i feel its fine when its a cartoon

why is that? i cant figure it out.

joined Apr 25, 2017

for me:

Because of your deep dark wishes and fetishes you can only set free when it is not real life, ya pervert XD

joined Oct 10, 2016

Akira is a bitch up to no good. Also I'm expecting a love triangle tag. (How do you do tags here?!)

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

for me:

If you got rid of all the stuff we enjoy seeing in fiction and drama, etc. that we’d be horrified to experience in real life, there wouldn’t be much left.

(As one of the mildest examples, I love tsundere characters, especially watching them try to explain away or come to terms with their dere sides. In real life, people like that are almost always just a pain in the ass.)

Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017

The mangaka writes in synopses and such that they're actual mother and daughter, including phrasing it as a warning to people who want to avoid such content. That's not something you'd do if you were going to reveal that they're not.

実親子物になります、苦手な方はご注意ください

THIS!!!

If you DON'T LIKE this... Why are you still here? You don't like it? Go and read something else.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

stop it!! this manga is making feel all sorts of weird ways lmao (having some serious internal conflicts right now lmao). The mom x daughter is still weird for me but somehow this manga makes me want to continue reading. Either the mangaka is doing something right or I have just discovered some weird side of me I never knew I hard.

joined Jan 9, 2018

wrong what?

why are u here then? this is literally an age-gap incest manga dude.
I love incest btw lol

I said this manga is wrong, BUT I never said something like I hate it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm just curious and at the same time worried about their relationship. I've read tons of incestous yuri works, but they are limited to sisters and cousins only... Mother-daughter is not some kind of generic age-gap incest yuri, IT'S DIFFERENT.

On a side note, is it consider cheating? I in particular can't stand cheating and NTR tag, so my inner thoughts are clashing over whether to approve this relationship or not... scream internally

On another side note, the latest release somewhat changed the plot into a slice-of-life, comedic one. I love the old serious tone and really want to see how their relationship progress, not just a comedy.

Yet another note

実親子物になります、苦手な方はご注意ください

THIS!!!

If you DON'T LIKE this... Why are you still here? You don't like it? Go and read something else.

I read the tags bro. Easy dude, (almost) everyone here is yurifag - and those who acidentally go here will become one soon. No need to keep your guard up :V

last edited at Feb 27, 2018 11:25PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.