Forum › Shouraiteki ni Shindekure discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

This is the best chapter so far, I was reading it with a big smile

joined Aug 14, 2017

Are there raws for this? I can only find it behind a paywall on Japanese sites, and I don't have a Japanese bank account/phone number (haven't tried registering, just assume one of those is needed).

Nevermind, just got it on Pixiv no problem. I'm an idiot.

last edited at Feb 15, 2018 12:21AM

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

This manga is fucking killing me in the best and worst ways possible.

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Y'all gotta have more faith in Shun. :')

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

She's genuinely too gay to function.

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

I love this manga

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

My theory still holds up!

Yup. Hishikawa's take on idol-fan roleplay is remarkably mundane. She really thinks of herself as unworthy of Komaki's affection; her greatest fantasy is to simply be acknowledged.

It's actually kind of touching... in a pitiful sort of way.

last edited at Feb 15, 2018 9:43AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

ComfyCafe posted:

Yeah, forget about sex for now, can she even survive a kiss?

joined Mar 25, 2013

ComfyCafe posted:

Yeah, forget about sex for now, can she even survive a kiss?

She did have an orgasm just from a little fondling (3-5 squeezes and 1 or two lifts if I recall), so she'd probably have a heart attack.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011
joined Dec 4, 2016

She is Rin from idolmaster right?

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I feel like people have been criticizing manga more lately

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

I love how over the top her reactions are. And that angry looking wink was actually pretty hot.

joined Jan 6, 2018

This discussion.... Jesus, you can't even read a fucking manga anymore without having feminist nut-jobs shouting rape everywhere. I'm so disgusted of what this world has become.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This discussion.... Jesus, you can't even read a fucking manga anymore without having feminist nut-jobs shouting rape everywhere. I'm so disgusted of what this world has become.

I'm sorry people talked about things in ways you didn't approve of.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

I'm sorry people talked about things in ways you didn't approve of.

Irony

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I kinda liked art from the start, but only now I figured why. I really like how expressive their faces are, but what really give them the charm, is that you can actually see their teeth! How long it was since I saw manga with that kind of details x3.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nevri posted:

I kinda liked art from the start, but only now I figured why. I really like how expressive their faces are, but what really give them the charm, is that you can actually see their teeth! How long it was since I saw manga with that kind of details x3.

My hero acamedia

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Serenata posted:

Nevri posted:

My hero acamedia

It actually did remind me of it, as I just watched both seasons recently, but I assumed for animation it was something obvious. I had no idea manga is as detailed as well.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I think what I love, and didn't think I would, is how their mouths open in profile. This big, deep C shape. For some reason that's a welcome bit of cartooniness that I find really appealing.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

It's frankly a bit too much for me. Sometimes this sort of exaggerated proportions really work (hello Hidamari Sketch), but the mouth in some scenes is just ... obscene. Scary. Pacman.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Nezchan posted:

how their mouths open in profile. This big, deep C shape. For some reason that's a welcome bit of cartooniness that I find really appealing.

Pretty much this.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

...but the mouth in some scenes is just ... obscene.

They spent a whole chapter holding hands, and now you're complaining about obscenity?

last edited at Feb 16, 2018 7:48PM

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

This is getting increasingly hectic along with my love for it. 10/10

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

After rereading Yuzumori san I came to realize that the author of this work, worked with Ejima Eri previously, who knows we might get some ane-loli in the future :D

To reply you must either login or sign up.