Forum › Noise Cut Phones discussion

joined Jan 11, 2018

Am I the only one who wonder why Seri pretended that she didn't hear Hinas first confession? Oo

Maybe because she wanted to keep hearing Hina say it to her? I had the impression that it wasn't Hina's first time saying it - more like a scene everyday.

Anyway, this was predictable but I LOVED IT.
I have a soft spot for stories where protagonists think it's (love) one sided but it's not. <3

Yeah I think she was waiting for a true confession to make sure it wasn't just meant as a friend.

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

The art style :0 I thought it was drew by Namori for a second

This author and Namori are close friend irl,and she usually uses that black sea urchin with Namori face as her avatar.

iirc Manishi Mari was Namori's editor or used to help out with some of Namori's works.

Something like that anyway.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Meh. Cute but nothing much more.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Yapp. Cute, but that idiotic confession by the guy (might as well make him a Nazi-rapist-animal-abuser...) and the way that "forced" the plot is just cheap.

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

cutecutecute

joined Jul 23, 2014

well, i guess i have to search for an insulin shot, cause this was really sweet.

joined Mar 15, 2015

It's strange how dynasty readers' profile pictures always catch my attention, by making me smile, or cry ( pictures from fluttering feelings should be illegal by now Koyuki :'(... )

joined Feb 1, 2018

Can't help smiling after reading this.

joined Nov 26, 2017

If ever someone takes off my headset I will make sure to hit his/her head.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

The ending was pretty predictable, but it was sweet

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

WTF, dude. Yanking off a girl's headphones to force her to listen to your confession is certainly one way to GUARANTEE you'll be rejected. If you're that desperate to talk to her, ask her nicely if she'll take them off so you can discuss something important with her. You don't just pull them off her head.

joined Dec 28, 2016

Why are more people hating on the dude than liking the yuri? There's plenty of guys here who like yuri too, let's please not get sexist. Guys aren't evil for being guys.

This was really cute, they look like a great couple.

last edited at Feb 15, 2018 7:21AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Why are more people hating on the dude than liking the yuri? There's plenty of guys here who like yuri too, let's please not get sexist. Guys aren't evil for being guys.

Because the dude acts like a dramatic asshole, maybe?

joined Dec 6, 2015

Lovely story~~

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Nezchan posted:

Because the dude acts like a dramatic asshole, maybe?

He's not actually acting all that unusual for a teenage boy though. At that age it's more uncommon for them not to be an asshole. Moron really was basically asking to get rejected by acting like that though.

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

I want a story of that credit page image.

Put the EA logo on the head of that monster and you can just look at reality to see the story.

joined Feb 18, 2015

Am I the only one who wonder why Seri pretended that she didn't hear Hinas first confession? Oo

Maybe because she wanted to keep hearing Hina say it to her? I had the impression that it wasn't Hina's first time saying it - more like a scene everyday.

Anyway, this was predictable but I LOVED IT.
I have a soft spot for stories where protagonists think it's (love) one sided but it's not. <3

Yeah I think she was waiting for a true confession to make sure it wasn't just meant as a friend.

That is kind of the way I looked at it. She was waiting for her to be ready to actually say it when she thought she could hear instead of saying it when she thought it was safe, until she started crying. Up to that point everything was fine, because she pretty much knew they'd be together eventually and she wanted to wait for Hina to be really ready.

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

You know bae love you when they turn their music off for you

I know right!

joined Aug 13, 2017

Si.

joined Jan 31, 2013

You know bae love you when they turn their music off for you

I know right!

Exactly my philosophy.

joined Nov 26, 2017

A predictable ending, but it's not that bad.

To reply you must either login or sign up.