Forum › I Want To Leave Behind a Miraculous Love discussion

Fb_img_1519730104292
joined Sep 16, 2017

I was trying sooooooooo fackin' hard to pronounce that russian word but still to no avail... XD

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

Well, they only gave birth to girls, this is probably a post-apocalyptic Mochiverse.

other way around this is the start of it :3

You are probably right, there are only 3 mans in Mochiverse

But the most important thing is that the second generation of the complete human population in this manga are all sisters. What may look like a bittersweet post apocalyptic scenario to the untrained eye is the very definition of Paradise for those illuminated by Mochi's wisdom.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well, they only gave birth to girls, this is probably a post-apocalyptic Mochiverse.

other way around this is the start of it :3

You are probably right, there are only 3 mans in Mochiverse

But the most important thing is that the second generation of the complete human population in this manga are all sisters. What may look like a bittersweet post apocalyptic scenario to the untrained eye is the very definition of Paradise for those illuminated by Mochi's wisdom.

Sometimes I regret that we don't have a fav system.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^ Lol :)

And to the claim such a small gene pool & only girls will mean the human race ends anyway, I say - it's alien tech :) It obviously altered them such that they couldn't just get each other pregnant, but eliminated any such genetic problems!

And once their daughters are old enough to be pairing up they can show them to the ufo too :)

It was ridiculous story lol - but nice :)

last edited at Jan 12, 2018 8:51PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

^ Lol :)

And to the claim such a small gene pool & only girls will mean the human race ends anyway, I say - it's alien tech :) It obviously altered them such that they couldn't just get each other pregnant, but eliminated any such genetic problems!

And once their daughters are old enough to be pairing up they can show them to the ufo too :)

It was ridiculous story lol - but nice :)

Given it was intended to breed humans after a nuclear apocalypse, not to mention the other stuff. It's hardly a surprise there'd be a mechanism to fix abnormalities.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Comet which makes everyone blind at the first page... The Day of the Triffids anyone?

You don't know how glad I am that I'm not the only one who caught that reference.

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Nice blend of scifi and yuri here. Cool stuff.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

She's speaking Russian.

Mankind is still doomed, though, unless the children make babies... and inbreeding dooms them all eventually.

Yep, I'm fun at parties.

Inbreeding? Not a damn problem.
Just added one Moopie and everything would be fine.

And interracial tribbing ftw.

last edited at Jan 12, 2018 9:53PM

1599531_403762246435445_1409813519_o
joined Mar 14, 2014

So in the future it'll be Citrus part II.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Best thing I've read from Nagashiro, beautiful art, beautiful sex scenes and great story.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

I believe there are two main genetic arguments against inbreeding: increased prevalence of genetic defects and decreased adaptability.
The first, if the two have any such defects to worry about, should hopefully sort itself out in a few generations of the carriers dying, since there doesn't seem to be much in the way of lifesaving equipment to prolong their lives until they have children. It is unfortunate, since the vast majority will probably be lesbians (which I hear is at least partially genetic), but that is what happens to isolated groups on earth.
The second is not a problem at all, since they are living in a nuclear wasteland, which is constantly granting everyone new genetic mutations that might prove useful (if not lethal), thus keeping the gene pool fresh.

In conclusion, eventually, the earth will be covered in lesbians.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Awwwwww yeah! Post-apocalyptic yuri? With the creation of a girls only world? Isn't that something. This story is so nice. I don't care for drawn out romances, but drawn out post-apocalyptic yuri could be right up my alley. If only this was a series.

joined Mar 5, 2017

oh god this miracle..., very very happy ending

joined Oct 26, 2016

I don't know why they didn't try to learn each other's language, but overall nice read.

I really wish artists would give up on this science baby nonsense and just give one of the girls a dick.

There's already tons of futa but science babies is basically non-existent. I'm always glad to see more variety.

joined Dec 10, 2017

Maybe a moderate amounts of sex tag would be appropriate? I really loved this though! I adore sci-fi, and yuri made it even better.

joined Apr 26, 2016

How old are these girls just I dont read nsfw if under 18

joined Jun 12, 2015

The transliteration is weird though. E.g. "ju" in "ljublju" is supposed to be read as "you" and is normally transcribed as "yu" for English-language readers. The "j" here is more of a German thing.

Translit.cc was used to translit russian into latin. It was set to Universal system by default and had ю=ju , я=ja, ё=jo as the first choice.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

The transliteration is weird though. E.g. "ju" in "ljublju" is supposed to be read as "you" and is normally transcribed as "yu" for English-language readers. The "j" here is more of a German thing.

Translit.cc was used to translit russian into latin. It was set to Universal system by default and had ю=ju , я=ja, ё=jo as the first choice.

Ah, OK. I am not sure what that site bases the "universal" system on, but I am more used to what they label the "GOST 7.79", which actually seems to be the System B of ISO 9, the international standard for transcribing Cyrillic languages with Latin character sets.

last edited at Jan 13, 2018 3:56AM

joined Jun 12, 2015

Ah, OK. I am not sure what that site bases the "universal" system on, but I am more used to what they label the "GOST 7.79", which actually seems to be the System B of ISO 9, the international standard for transcribing Cyrillic languages with Latin character sets.

Well, I wasn't sure which to use in the end or if I should leave a TL note as the last page with translation for all Nika's words. I can change it to GOST 7.79 B system if that makes it easier for english speaking readers.

last edited at Jan 13, 2018 4:12AM

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Great art, cute characters, amazing sex and a happy ending after the literal end of the world. This couldn't be any better.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Well, I wasn't sure which to use in the end or if I should leave a TL note as the last page with translation for all Nika's words. I can change it to GOST 7.79 B system if that makes it easier for english speaking readers.

Personally speaking, as a non-native English speaker, I thank you for your superior choice. <3

Yanyan2s
joined Jun 3, 2014

I like that they’re relatively unaffected by the entire world being gone, including their family and friends and basically everyone they’ve ever known. Moral of the story: yuri is all you need

joined Jan 8, 2014

I thought when she kissed her dog tags it implied her lover had died....since mc's bag was also riddled with bobbles/pins of loved ones...
That was just my impression...

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I don't know why they didn't try to learn each other's language, but overall nice read.

I really wish artists would give up on this science baby nonsense and just give one of the girls a dick.

There's already tons of futa but science babies is basically non-existent. I'm always glad to see more variety.

Yup. Also - I can't speak for everyone but I am pretty positive that while a fair few here like/don't mind futa, a rather larger percentage do not count it as yuri, or even as yuri ruined, and therefore do NOT want it. And there is a LOT of futa out there in hentai land - far more than science babies - which is certainly NOT nonsense if you give a reasonable excuse - such as aliens :)

I agree on the language thing - though we don't know how long they have been together at the start you'd think they'd have picked up the basics already.

last edited at Jan 13, 2018 6:26AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I don't have a strong opinion on this issue, just providing some context from past experience, since I figured it's pretty rare for manga translators to have to deal with Russian text. :-)

To reply you must either login or sign up.