Forum › Yuzumori-san discussion

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

It's also possible they don't see them as faults. It's also possible to like something despite its faults.

It can be interesting to see what is wrong in something in order to improve it, or to recognise faults if you want to create something and uses it as referential. But as a reader, why shouldn't we be allowed to simply enjoy a story without having to pick every details out?

Some people just have better tolerance than you have is all. I think you have made your point quite clearly several pages ago.

If any of that was remotely true then the post would have said that instead of attacking me over the fact that I criticized the manga. You have the right to enjoy the manga, but I also have the right to voice my disappointments with it. It's not like I'm replying to everyone who said that they like it, I voiced my opinion after a release and now just replying to the people replying to me. Don't get why so many have a problem with that.

last edited at Dec 24, 2017 1:21AM

joined Feb 23, 2016

Poor mimika’s friend... Σ('◉⌓◉’)

Unknown%20(3)
joined Jan 3, 2014

Ririha is giving me some mixed feelings. Does she hate her or not?

E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

Typical tsundere behaviour.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Sheesh, I saw that coming when she kicked her

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

She's behaving more like some sort of yandere for me.

200069l%20(1)%20(1)
joined Dec 25, 2015

Yandere is right on the mark there.

Also, poor friend-A-chan. (gdi i forgot her name)

joined Jul 26, 2016

Nice right hook you got there, Kaede. This seems to be turning into a Get Pummeled By Lolis Day for poor Shii-chan.

Pretty sure Ririha's herself pretty damn confused on how she feels about Yuzu, not to mention having run headfirst into the classic issue of "what you think you want isn't necessarily what you want"...

last edited at Dec 24, 2017 4:58AM

Clipboard00
joined Oct 30, 2015

We are Street Fighter now?

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

Yandere is right on the mark there.

Also, poor friend-A-chan. (gdi i forgot her name)

Nah, she has both of them. I say about 30 % tsun and 40% yan and 30% idiot

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Man, we're so lucky this Cannibal person here is such an insightful individual for showing us exactly how terrible it is the thing we enjoy so much. Truly we're not in their level if we cannot grasp the dept of the shithole that absolutely no one else sees. Thank you oh wonderful cannibal, for your rant has truly been inspiring

I guess that if you can't defend it then might as well be sarcastic about it. That way you can try your best to sound clever while also not having to try to actually defend the faults in something that you like.

Dude, I agree with you in most of the points, but man are you annoying. Just don't be so fucking full of yourself. You're not convincing anyone. You're just repeating yourself and trying to sound so mighty. Let it die already, people like what they like

White_mage
joined Feb 28, 2013

...is it bad that I kinda ship Ririha and Mimika's friend now? I'm already picturing them channeling Sakurako x Himawari levels of "tsundere for each other". Though...that's probably just me. I am (and always have been) shipping trash, so it doesn't take much to spark a ship for me.

P.S., that Dynamic Entry was a little TOO perfect.

last edited at Dec 24, 2017 11:23AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

ShiiXRiriha sounds like hilarious densities of Belligerent Sexual Tension, I approve.

...then again I'm easily amused. >_>

joined Jul 18, 2015

Meh, it went from fluff to this forced drama, can't say I enjoy where the story has progressed but I'm sticking out for the art.

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

We are Street Fighter now?

The flying side kick is more of a Tekkin thing if I remember correctly. But it has been years and street fighter 5 was just garbage and still is.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Dude, I agree with you in most of the points, but man are you annoying. Just don't be so fucking full of yourself. You're not convincing anyone. You're just repeating yourself and trying to sound so mighty. Let it die already, people like what they like

Oh, the irony. You know what I've said is getting to people when they abandon the argument and start throwing pathetic insults like you. I haven't even been attacking people or going after people who just like the manga, but unfortunately I haven't been given the same courtesy.

And I'm full of myself for arguing my opinion? Bet you don't say that for when people leave negative reviews on other websites.

There is no reason to let it die if people keep replying to me. Seriously, I would not be making this post if you had not replied directly to me. You don't like what I'm saying then grow up and ignore my posts. As long as this series keeps releasing I'm going to keep giving my opinion on how something great went to being so terrible. Fans did it with Berserk 2017, people here are doing it with Nanoha Vivid and I'm doing it with Yuzumori.

last edited at Dec 24, 2017 1:57PM

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Oh. Ririha is being pulled away from the dark side.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

There is no reason to let it die if people keep replying to me.

How's this for a reason? You'll get banned if you keep it up.

You're not some helpless waif, it's totally under your control whether or not to reply to someone. Not posting a few thousand word reply isn't painful, trust me. So don't put the responsibility for your actions on someone else. Go write a blog about the many faults of Yuzumori-san and link it here if you like, but lay off with the clutter.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

There is no reason to let it die if people keep replying to me.

How's this for a reason? You'll get banned if you keep it up.

You're not some helpless waif, it's totally under your control whether or not to reply to someone. Not posting a few thousand word reply isn't painful, trust me. So don't put the responsibility for your actions on someone else. Go write a blog about the many faults of Yuzumori-san and link it here if you like, but lay off with the clutter.

Ban for what? What rule am I breaking? I love how you threaten to ban me for simply posting my opinion, but the people who are literally breaking forum rule #1 are getting away with it. I am taking full responsibility for my actions, that's why I try my best not to break any of your rules, but I guess I have to take responsibility for everyone who replies to me as well. And what's even funnier is that you are doing nothing but adding to the problem by making another off topic post and adding to the "clutter". I just wanted to give my opinion and have a discussion, it seems that just because this series isn't universally hated yet that giving a negative opinion is off limits for now. Maybe want to update the forum rules. If I voiced my disappointment in a widely disliked series, like Citrus or Vivid, I bet I wouldn't have been threatened with a ban.

joined Apr 30, 2014

that kick is so hypocritical since she's the source of what's going on.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Ririha, you bitch. Go and never return.

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Poor Shi-chan, RIP. Reminds me of the SUDDEN VIOLENCE fire extinguisher scene from Shoujo Sect, except it wasn't really justified and a bit of a misunderstanding.

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

[...] like Citrus or Vivid, I bet I wouldn't have been threatened with a ban.

We would become sparing partners then! Though I don't know Vivid yet, you got me curious...

last edited at Dec 24, 2017 11:23PM

joined Apr 1, 2017

Next few chapters will really get people happy.

Ririha practically soaks her panties when Yuzumori tells her that she likes her real self

joined Dec 26, 2016

All this waiting for just 12 pages my Christmas would have been perfect if they had released 20 pages or so

To reply you must either login or sign up.