Forum › Met My Sister on a Dating Site discussion

joined Aug 10, 2016

Tsubomi is from a family that is completely incestuous with their sibling right down to her mother even. I guess breaking up with your girlfriend who also obsesses over her sibling made her somewhat bitter.

last edited at Dec 18, 2017 5:01PM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Isn't she just doing the "bad guy" routine so the younger sibling won't feel any jealously over the past relationship? Basically make it clear she's out of the picture by antagonizing them? A noble self-sacrifice?

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

^ That's what I thought too, but the "she called Ayumu hoping to get back together and got too angry/hurt to think rationally after seeing her with Sayo" is fairly plausible.

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Tsubomi's status: "bitter ex"

Forest%20fairy%20-%20copy
joined Nov 30, 2017

I agree that Tsubomi was acting on her injured heart and the anger/jealousy that spewed from the cracks. Everyone else has someone right now, whereas Tsubomi no long has someone for emotional support. As it stands Tsubomi not only got attached to someone who only saw her as a replacement, but after breaking up with said person she unintentionally bumped into them and their lover whom Tsubomi was a replacement for. Not only was she yearning for her ex despite being 2nd choice, she was also emotionally unprepared for a confrontation with her ex and their current lover.

Tsubomi was being a right bitch, but I feel sorry for her rather than feel angry at her. Just as others have pointed out, I too think she went to find some corner/alley to cry in, assuming she didn't go straight home to cry. Hopefully someone will find her crying, try to comfort her, and then we end up with Tsubomi's romance story that eventually leads her to a healed heart and cordial relations with her ex and Sayo.

(I legit forgot Sayo's sister's name. I know Tsubomi calls her Daidou-san, but I thought that was Sayo and her sister's family name. Did they ever mention Daidou's first name?)

last edited at Dec 19, 2017 6:41AM

joined Sep 25, 2015

The people who just want to blame to appease their negative emotions... and who want to generalise nuanced and complex subjects like incest as 'disgusting'... are just meh.

Well, incest in real life IS disgusting. It's only in 2D that's acceptable.

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

^^Sayo's older sister's name is Ayumu.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I still feel bad for Tsubomi though, she got rejected right on the spot without Ayumu even noticing, in the last panels where she was present I can just imagine her eyes filling up with tears then...especially when she was permanently saying goodbye to the person she loves

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Reminding everyone of the real Tsubomi

last edited at Dec 20, 2017 2:55AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

The people who just want to blame to appease their negative emotions... and who want to generalise nuanced and complex subjects like incest as 'disgusting'... are just meh.

NOT always true - sure any kinda het or parent / sibling incest seems gross / bad in RL, (to me). But I have no problem, even in RL, if 2 sisters want to hook up :)

last edited at Dec 20, 2017 5:43AM

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

NOT always true - sure any kinda het or parent / sibling incest seems gross / bad in RL, (to me). But I have no problem, even in RL, if 2 sisters want to hook up :)

As I've said elsewhere, I have no problem with 2 consenting adults having an incestuous relationship irl no matter how they're related, as long as they don't produce inbred children. Having said that, I'm not attracted to any of my close relatives.

Which turns out to be good for me. I looked up the local law on incest; it turns out if 2 consenting related adults have otherwise legal sex, it is a felony in this part of the world. I couldn't believe it. And if one (or both) of them is 16 or 17, it's still called incest and a felony even if the relation is only by marriage and even if it's only fondling. To bad Miki and Yuu from Marmalade Boy, you're going to jail.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Yes, incest laws are largely ridiculous in the modern world. Sexual abuse/rape/etc is covered by other laws anyway, so it really only affects consenting adults, which, I'd say, is nobody's business but their own.

Even the argument about children is shaky at best: there's plenty of genetic issues one can have that arguably are much worse and have a higher probability of popping up in your kids and nobody's outlawing those people from having kids.

Basically all feels fairly hypocritical.

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Yes, incest laws are largely ridiculous in the modern world. Sexual abuse/rape/etc is covered by other laws anyway, so it really only affects consenting adults, which, I'd say, is nobody's business but their own.

Even the argument about children is shaky at best: there's plenty of genetic issues one can have that arguably are much worse and have a higher probability of popping up in your kids and nobody's outlawing those people from having kids.

Basically all feels fairly hypocritical.

What about the "grooming" argument that incestuous relationships, even between family members similar in age, are often the result of the older party pressuring the younger party all the way into adulthood? The best argument I've heard for incest laws is that they're a preventative measure against possible abuse by a parent or sibling. Considering the power family members have over each other, there might be some things still left to consider. (I think it's fine between consenting adults most of the time, so it shoudn't be illegal)

On a related note, I feel the stigma against cousin marriage is totally ridiculous and only exists due to misinformation about birth defect rates.

last edited at Dec 20, 2017 11:12PM

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

On a related note, I feel the stigma against cousin marriage is totally ridiculous and only exists due to misinformation about birth defect rates.

Interestingly, the incest law here doesn't mention cousins, even though cousins aren't allowed to marry here.

joined May 4, 2013

Oh Tsu, you really are an abominable piece of shit, aren't ya?

nvm then didn't experience that side of her at the time of writing.

Why is incest even frowned upon? If the idea that a physical/romantic relationship can't co-exist with a ancestral/sibling-relationship then a friendship shouldn't be able to co-exist within a physical/romantic or an ancestral relationship either.

Basically then here are all the options for human relationships:

friends/estranged blood-relatives/stoic fuck-buddies/platonic love/aesthetic admiration

pick only one, 2nd if you're blood-related

See what I mean? Obviously no have kids, that's a no-no.

I'm sorry for long post.

last edited at Dec 21, 2017 2:44PM

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Pages on the extras are mixed up...

last edited at Dec 24, 2017 12:53AM

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Holy fuck, since when was Ayumu so fit?! Very, very nice indeed~

joined Feb 23, 2016

Genius!

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

Extras as in "the end" ;_;? Though I think most of those last releases have been appearing even if the status has been marked as completed for quite a while - or was I hallucinating?

14cfe1a9-a4f3-4cf0-9523-8f2b4dae54e8
joined Sep 4, 2017

Omfg xD too cute for my gay heart

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Abs

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

Sayo's big sis is a lolicon.............

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

BELLY KISSES

(big sis looks great with her hair tied back, too)

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Sooo.....when is Mochi releasing the good lewd stuff?

LonerReaderForever
Once%20upon%20a%20tym
joined Jun 3, 2017

Waah!! I'm so kilig XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.