Forum › A Socially Awkward Girl Got Kissed By A Kouhai She Never Talked To Once Before -After- discussion

Sweet Dangus McGee
Jung%20freud%202
joined Jul 2, 2017

Well now I feel LESS resolved than I did with the last one!

Pero01
joined Apr 1, 2014

This one looks promising...like every Mochi's work

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

when did the kouhai become a yandere?

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

I'm pulling for Tachibana end. She was a little mean, but we at least we have an idea of why she likes Sako, unlike creepy possessive Kouhai.

last edited at Dec 18, 2017 11:03PM

joined Sep 28, 2015

Wow, first Tomoko from Watamote, now this.

It's like being a negative black hole sucks all the available yuri into you or something.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

This is great, I hope Mochi continues this story.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Tachibana, please take her away from the kouhai

joined Sep 11, 2014

It's like being a negative black hole sucks all the available yuri into you or something.

Wait, what's this about Tomoko having girls flocking to her? Is it in the recent chapters?

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Unintentionally became a playa.

Afterhours37675l
joined Aug 18, 2016

So these are the dark secrets of Book Off.

Nya
joined Nov 16, 2015

...Reading this was damn painful cause I could kind of relate, like, a lot. When Tachibana was saying those things at the start I couldn't damn take it cause it reminded me of many things that have actually happened to me haha.. That feeling of wanting to just go home and not have to sit through the shouts of the angry person, also kind of hit me straight in the hubbaduhba and that kinda hurt lol.

But anyway, the story went to a confusdning direction for me at least. Kouhai seems mad, and Tachibana seems like she's feeling the gay tonight, and Sako just wants to go home. Feels a little incomplete with whatever was happening at the end of that, but who knows? Mochi au lait brings many surprises here and there so let's just hope ^ o ^

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

i havent been keeping up for the past maybe 3-4 months or more is there still gay moments still? because i needed a break from some of the cringe and i felt embarrassed to continue.

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Where's the kiss?

joined Oct 26, 2016

Beware of yandere kouhais everybody!

Unless the yuri is really good and the mc develops I refuse to pick Watamote back up because of all the terrible cringe. At first I could relate but then she started doing dumb irrational stuff I just couldn't continue anymore.

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

"old hag that stinks with perfume"
:)))))))
she can be pretty mean

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

I dunno about you guys but if I were Tachibana and I could read Sako's mind, I would've probably slapped her at "Screw everything, I just want to play games." Or at least escalated the yelling and fired her.

Just something about that attitude that really pissed me off.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

rape!

_006
DB Scans
joined Jun 26, 2017

Wait, what's this about Tomoko having girls flocking to her? Is it in the recent chapters?

Watamote Spoilers.

Yes. Ucchi (Emoji face) has gone full on creepy lesbo stalker, Yuri is suddenly being more than a bit possessive and Nemo seems to have taken a sudden interest in being close friends oblivious to the minefield she is walking into. Tomoko's friend cup runnith over in the worst way.

Best of all, Tomoko is completely oblivious to everything, especially Emoji face and her blatant stalking but she is sure Yuri's best friend Mako is constantly hitting on her(she isn't at all) and thinks she is a lesbo. Also remember the touching hug with Imae (school president) in the mascot suit, that comes back again.

The cringe has been dialed back (for Tomoko at least) and Tomoko is actually improving a lot, it's a little touching... she's still an ass of course.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

I dunno about you guys but if I were Tachibana and I could read Sako's mind, I would've probably slapped her at "Screw everything, I just want to play games." Or at least escalated the yelling and fired her.

that would help to solve the severe social axienty "attitude".

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

that would help to solve the severe social axienty "attitude".

It just reminds me of all the loser hikkikomori NEETs in real life and in fiction, especially those asshole self-insert fantasy male MCs who get transported to some fantasy RPG world to save it, and have a harem fall in their laps because otaku wish fulfillment.

Also hard to feel sorry for Sako when she's all "old bag", "hag", and "she's gotten soft after I started crying-- can she actually be that simple?"

Also, I may have been reading too much Mochi au Lait, because I am very wary of him/her doing the whole "nice-looking girl who can actually be very evil" shtick again, like with Hana from the Kagaya Inn.

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Loser self-insert harems are super annoying. But no one is obligated to like their job, or their boss.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

I don't know what to think about this one.

Mochi is full of pleasant surprises after all :3

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Ugh... everyone's name tags got translated except for Nakakouji's. (Yes, it's the same one. And we need a chart update, too)

last edited at Dec 19, 2017 5:07AM

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

It just reminds me of all the loser hikkikomori NEETs in real life and in fiction, especially those asshole self-insert fantasy male MCs who get transported to some fantasy RPG world to save it, and have a harem fall in their laps because otaku wish fulfillment.

How dare they dream of a better life where anxiety and/or depression wouldn't be plaguing their lives. It'd be like a world where girls who love girls could find others like them without being rejected non-stop because most of them are straights in real life.. oh wait :3.

Matter of perspective of course, I admit harem animes are annoying, I'm a bit more clement towards social rejects or loser, or wish fulfillment in general. Just like the MC, she clearly has confidence and anxiety issues and don't know how to deal with them because of Japan philosophy, I guess. That said, being depressed or a loser doesn't mean you won't be an asshole in the end, just watch Tomoko from Watamote.

Which allow me to do a transition towards the aforementioned story. Now, it's mostly yuribait or very close friendship - or the usual Tomoko experiencing/getting off female skinship. But as mentioned, there is one character that is going full yuri stalker that provides for sweet funny moments. The cringe level is low for a lot of chapters now, but always remember : it's only fiction.

last edited at Dec 19, 2017 6:43AM

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

also, dont make mistakes, "god" is Madoka :v

No let's not bring our beliefs into this again.

To reply you must either login or sign up.