Forum › The Second Unfaithful discussion

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

Well, I don't like either of these people.

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

I don't like them either.

The way this was presented rubbed me the wrong way. There's no dissatisfaction in the relationships we are shown. They're just cheating for "thrill" and I can't get on board with that, even in fiction. They're both colossal assholes and deserve each other.

Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

The way this was presented rubbed me the wrong way. There's no dissatisfaction in the relationships we are shown. They're just cheating for "thrill" and I can't get on board with that, even in fiction. They're both colossal assholes and deserve each other.

I'm with you on this. You can totally see at the end that they stopped walking. Like, they just told each other that they won't see the other again, but there they are: standing, waiting. I really don't like people with such lack of will. The worst is that the right thing to do was never a option for the other girl. I really, really don't like it.

Asasasasas
joined Mar 28, 2017

That was a great. I liked the ending too, many different ways to interpret it.

AHHHH I MEAN. RAWR CHEATING BAD.

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

this was sooooooo good i love it when gay relationships are treated as messy and weird and like real life fuck shit for once

Download
joined Aug 8, 2013

Wow. Those two give off a serious vibe of being very self destructive people.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Don't like cheating plots, but I really liked the way this story was drawn and written. I think I haven't seen many yuri cheating manga that show the MC feeling disgusted with the cheating, getting angry at the other person and actually trying to break it off (at least in theory with the deleting of contact info and attempting to walk away) so that was refreshing to see, even though they'll prob cheat again.

Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

ooo damn. Things were innocent and normal, until they both found out they were in a relationship and they started doing the nasty. There's no doubt that these type of people who get off on cheating are icky, but in the world of fiction all is far game as long as it's compelling, and let me tell you this was interesting, and a little bit kinky as well.

joined Aug 22, 2016

I liked the story too. And as for self-destructive, there isn't much to go on. This could be the only indiscretion they have and share. If I were dating one of them, that would be one thing, but even then I wouldn't condemn either one even if it continued. The relationship would be over and I'd be sad, but anger and blame is tiring.

Feel bad for the girlfriends though. We don't know what Azusa's is like, she could be terrible, but Midori's guilt may show that she has a good girlfriend.

This was their first meeting in 12 years or so? It could be another 12 or never again. After her realization, Midori could change. Azusa may cheat for the thrill with different people, but I think for Midori it is only because its Azusa.

I don't think cheating is always so bad. Azusa's girlfriend could be abusive and the only escape Asuza has is another women's bed. We don't know.

last edited at Nov 23, 2017 9:18PM

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Even if they do deserve each other, they would probably just cheat on each other then

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

I liked this a lot. Especially when the main character realises what the actual circumstances are, resolves never to see the other girl, then admits to herself she would probably end up in the same predicament if she were indeed to meet her again. And then does not manage to make two full steps before stopping. Reason I like this is because my experience in life so far has led me to believe people rarely change, and even when they do, it is a slow, gradual process that has little to do with conscious choices. People often have 'epiphanies', and make 'resolute' decisions (much like the main character here), but their resolve often crumbles rather quickly, especially when the driving forces behind their actions are emotions.

The other girl, on the other hand, seems fully aware of the situation from the very beginning, and is quite unambiguously in it for the cheating aspect. I like that too, I like when a character makes no effort to repress a part of their nature, even if said part is awful in some way.

Interesting how a different presentation can make that much of a difference, the last story with cheating I read, I liked the story, but disliked the characters. One was an emotionally idiotic moron who did not seem to comprehend the situation fully, the other was a manipulative bastard (at least it seems so) whose motivations are not explored by the author.
Here, though, I like both the story, and the characters. Cheating done right, lol.

joined Aug 22, 2016

I liked this a lot. Especially when the main character realises what the actual circumstances are, resolves never to see the other girl, then admits to herself she would probably end up in the same predicament if she were indeed to meet her again. And then does not manage to make two full steps before stopping. Reason I like this is because my experience in life so far has led me to believe people rarely change, and even when they do, it is a slow, gradual process that has little to do with conscious choices.

Ah, I missed that. Well, she tried. Maybe after the third time she'll try again and get caught, get hurt, maybe learn.

I agree, but I do also think sometimes people are unaware of what they're doing until it's pointed out, even if it should be obvious.

Even if they do deserve each other, they would probably just cheat on each other then

I don't think Midori would. It seems part of the reason she cheats is because it is Azusa she's cheating with. If anyone would do, she wouldn't have considered a relationship. Even just to try it out. The fact that Azusa stops too may show there's more to her feelings than she let on.

I'd like a sequel.

last edited at Nov 23, 2017 9:35PM

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Both their feet are aligned on the last panel..did they stop walking or something?Hmmmm

last edited at Nov 24, 2017 12:22AM

joined Nov 14, 2017

Damn thots at it again

Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

We don't get to hear Azusa's thoughts so it's possible she feels similarly to Midori but just doesn't understand her own feelings yet. Or she really means what she says, who knows. Really fantastic art it's a shame this will probably be another one shot that will never get the closure I really want.

joined Sep 11, 2015

The ending got the wheels turning in my head. Based on what I've read, I do think they walk away.

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Shit here I am happy the titled wasn't for nothing. "If we did that would be my third time being unfaithful." Like damn.

joined Jan 8, 2014

That was a great. I liked the ending too, many different ways to interpret it.

AHHHH I MEAN. RAWR CHEATING BAD.

Lol, same here...
Really liked the execution, good balance of real and naughty, and then the question of last page...good story ^_^

Nozomi
joined May 11, 2017

Interesting ending panel

joined Jun 12, 2015

Yuri Hime's editors and their cuck fetish. Ehhh.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Well.....that was boring and stupid

joined Aug 28, 2016

This was their first meeting in 12 years or so? It could be another 12 or never again. After her realization, Midori could change. Azusa may cheat for the thrill with different people, but I think for Midori it is only because its Azusa.

I don't know. I think that even if Midori walks away, Azusa will find a way to "just happen" to run into her again. She seems like that sort of person.

joined Sep 25, 2015

Christmas came early for me! I'm hoping for more yuri cheating in the future!
Preferably with no males!

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I'm vaguely reminded of a Murakami novel; this sort of "running into someone from your past after x years and then parting again" and maybe a bit of self-sabotage and then possibly going back to your normal everyday life. Or maybe not, as the end is ambiguous.

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

Solid storytelling... The frame where boyfriend walking away from Midori is important, I think. And I agree that Asuza is not a dark character... hands down to author...

To reply you must either login or sign up.