Forum › Men Men Musubi discussion

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Oh!! That was cute!! OOOWWEEE!!!!!!

joined Feb 23, 2016

When the hopes for a sequel is running away(°▽°)

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Ahh so refreshing

Nozomi
joined May 11, 2017

This is great and the art is really nice but I need the sense of closure that comes with them actually dating. I would love to see a sequel.

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

I was thinking of "men" as the plural of "man" since the MC was surrounded by male employees. I was laughing so hard after reading the afterword. Damn, my "idiot" level in Japanese.... hahaha.... But seriously, that was a fine read...

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

yuri published in het hentai magazine!!
what mag?

joined Dec 3, 2014

what mag?

It's being published in ExE. They have a section called Girls' Garden, which is 100% SFW yuri. Oh the irony.

Shame because the stories there are really nice but I'm not buying a 600 pages hentai mag for 100 pages of yuri.

joined Nov 30, 2011

I see all the discussion above about this being yuri or not and all I can think about is If they eat standing up and why.

Yesh. That was the first thing I thought when reading it. I did do double take to make sure I saw that correctly lol.

Cocona%20calm%20yourself
joined Jan 7, 2017

WE. NEED. A. GODDAMN. SEQUEL.

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

I feel like I’ve seen this art style somewhere before, it’s gorgeous

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Adult life beats Story A in my book any day...

Yeah does yuri really have to have an established relationship to be considered yuri?

Not really, no. For instance, the protagonist of Fragments of Love is not in a relationship at any point of the manga's main timeline (excluding the flashbacks and the epilogue), yet it is 100% yuri.

last edited at Nov 19, 2017 9:53AM

Fb_img_1519730104292
joined Sep 16, 2017

This needs chapter 2!!! ┴┴~ \ ( ° △ ° \ )

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

This was cute it needs a sequel

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

I see all the discussion above about this being yuri or not and all I can think about is If they eat standing up and why.

Yesh. That was the first thing I thought when reading it. I did do double take to make sure I saw that correctly lol.

Ahh actually I went to Tokyo once and they really have restaurants like that!!

joined May 7, 2017

I'd pay for a sequel, maybe a short series?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Isn't there a folk belief that eating standing up is healthier or less fattening or something?

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Isn't there a folk belief that eating standing up is healthier or less fattening or something?

It's a scientific fact that you can eat more when standing than when you sit. =)

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

And so they became super-friends

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Oh, hey, a manga where adults actually act like adults, that's something new.

Adults don't act like this.

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

what mag?

It's being published in ExE. They have a section called Girls' Garden, which is 100% SFW yuri. Oh the irony.

Shame because the stories there are really nice but I'm not buying a 600 pages hentai mag for 100 pages of yuri.

I wish the scanlator would keep an eye on them, or they work on previous/future yuri gems buried on that mag.

Also, the sexiness of the short-haired girl! The setting is much sexier than a pub, too. Them canoodling together would be nice, noh?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Why not? Adults do all sorts of weird stuff.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Mature people don't do that. Adults certainly do.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Why not? Adults do all sorts of weird stuff.

It just, seems pretty dumb to just splash someone in the face with Beer simply because of their complaining. Yeah the person was definitely being an asshole but splashing them in the face is a whole new level of "Wow, that escalated quickly".

Mature people don't do that. Adults certainly do.

Well the person I was replying to was saying the characters act like Adults as in they act like mature people, I was more or less saying that Sawako wasn't acting very "mature" at that moment there.

But what the hell do I know about maturity.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

But what the hell do I know about maturity.

For one, you are arguing over a choice of words on the internet. :D

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Even mature people react to stress, and everyone has a breaking point, at which time they lash out. It isn't always at the most appropriate time or target, but it happens.

To reply you must either login or sign up.