Forum › Cotton Candy discussion

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

So easy to say "act now, confess and if it doesn't work out just move on".

If you can move on that easily it means your feelings were quite shallow. And then you have to deal with the aftermath at school.

While I think it's best to act at some point, it goes both ways. The other party should make a part of the way. I'd give advice to a real friend if I have a clear understanding of the situation.

It's sad, but a gay confession has a lot more consequences than a straight one if not thought out. Like if you are out or not, if the other party knows or not, what community you're living in, etc.

"Just do it" is a recipe for disaster when you don't know squat about the situation.

last edited at Nov 16, 2017 2:57PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Oddly, you seem to assume that this person will blindly follow the advice of random strangers on the internet, without regard to her situation. "Order" suggest a compulsion to obey. Would you feel compelled to obey advice from someone you've never met? In other words, don't get your knickers in a knot.

I just assume that people are careless about the advices they give and they know nothing about the consequences or the circumstances.

And I don't need your advice about my knickers.

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

I agree with Nya-chan on asking out your friend. They're likely to not be your friend anymore afterward, and getting rejected could seriously affect your confidence depending on how serious the crush is. Additionally, most people are straight so as a gay person the cost to benefit outlook is worse. Maybe ask them out later on but gather more intel first. Online relationship advice tends to be blunt, impulsive, and based on assumptions.

joined Nov 7, 2013

Damn, the feels. I undeestand why mii acts like that. I have been been in a situation like her before and it's pretty hard.

joined Feb 23, 2016

I love whete this heading already~

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Got a few like this story recently. I suppose I enjoy watching characters get out of their comfort zone and interacting with potential friends who also have the potential to be more.

joined Apr 3, 2012

Sounds like raws have been available for a while. Anyone have a link?

joined Oct 11, 2010

That was good. I want more.

joined Jul 31, 2013

Entertaining, cute, and dramatic. Thank you providers for bringing this to us.

E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

Why did it have to end there?! TT^TT

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

I suspect that Nagai guy to secretly be a "yuri lover". BECAUSE WHO ON EARTH QUESTION TWO GIRLS HOLDING HANDS? I strongly believe that his "Gross, isn't it?" is either a bait to see if there is really something going on between Mii and Hanako (in which case it has been confirmed lol because instead of asking what is so strange with girls holding hands, she just told him to mind his own business) or a reference to himself for secretly being so "degraded". So then you see his secret laugh outside of the dialogue box, proving that he is happy that he found a yuri couple xD xD

last edited at Nov 17, 2017 7:01AM

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Omfg I love this.
Thanks for the translations.

My%20logo
joined Oct 7, 2013

Internalized homophobia is a bastard! T-T

Hero
joined Mar 16, 2013

Aaaaangst? Haha.. I thought this manga will go to positive way. Fingers crossed

K_on_____22___large__n0ilt
joined Oct 26, 2017

Toperino Kekerino
Someone's dying alone-erino

last edited at Nov 19, 2017 5:33AM

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

The drama' s a bit cliche, but the execution is decent so far. I'm enjoying it.

last edited at Nov 19, 2017 3:05PM

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

I am Mii. I am so conscious of being touchy to others, especially women I like and simply those I wanna be friends with. In return, I have a weakness for affectionate women. And surprise, I beat up myself in the process of does-she or doesn't-she, afraid to be considered "weird" for my actions. In the end, I become closed-off. It's a tiring battle with myself, really.

joined Nov 30, 2017

Can't wait for the next chapter, even if it's a short story, it actually has the potential to still capture the reader's attention even if it were stretched to 50 more chapters.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Oh no, I didn't f.cking think so author-san you gonna make up for this BS in ch 3 and you gonna do it fast f.cking nqjwuuxhvnqkakz

last edited at May 12, 2019 5:54PM

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

I don't know why I'm so hung up on this series wtf. Okay, her fears aren't coming out of nowhere. It's perfectly normal to be scared of that (tho the ex of the girl you like and were currently holding hands with has debatable reliability). I really want to see how this ends even though I think it's likely going to be best girl Hanako who fixes everything.

joined Oct 15, 2014

This book is so relatable...except I have a bad ending....and I'm still not over it..

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Wow. I was honestly thinking they forgot about it xD

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I'm not crying you're crying I'm so happy. Good end

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

This is the kind of opioid I come to this site for! Fuck yeah I love it!!!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.