Forum › Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru discussion

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Still on team #Botan

Being hurt doesn't give you the right to hurt others.

last edited at Sep 18, 2017 2:17AM

joined Aug 5, 2017

I hope kids who hurt Aoi is not Itsuki when kid.
This two have same hair color and style that made me worry.
It would be very confuse and wrong on many level if they are same person.
But I can't keep this off my mind from above reason. Send help.

joined Nov 14, 2013

Aoi's dad also looks like an older version of male Itsuki, so it could either just be a quirk of how the author draws guys, or Aoi is imprinting male Itsuki over all the men in her memories because she's been ignoring guys for so long.

joined Aug 5, 2017

Aoi's dad also looks like an older version of male Itsuki, so it could either just be a quirk of how the author draws guys, or Aoi is imprinting male Itsuki over all the men in her memories because she's been ignoring guys for so long.

I reread thing which you point out and it is true, men hair style in series is not much diverse, maybe it just author style when draw guy.

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

Still on team OT3, but will accept the Botan-end.

joined Aug 6, 2015

Oh man. We may be 1 chapter away from the glorious Botan end.

So hype.

joined Jun 19, 2016

I feel like the author pivoted the story because they realized Botan was a much better character, or at least more popular.

And thank God for that.

joined Mar 9, 2017

Chapter 29 was an awful abomination that felt like the author had suddenly given up on writing anything compelling or meaningful. I hope that what others are suggesting about this story having some sort of neat, happy ending is wrong, but it would explain why chapter 29 was written.

last edited at Oct 13, 2017 10:36PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Even Aoi ships Keitarou and Botan.

last edited at Oct 14, 2017 3:33AM

joined Jul 15, 2017

remove

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I came to ask about a short summary of the story so far... But looks like everything went to heck in the last chapters?
I only saw the first chapter back when hachimitsu took it but being a romance build on a lie you know it will eventually lead to a confrontation and conflict which in many cases is handled really bad... I wanted to know about that, did it happen already? everyone knows he is crossdressing ?

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I came to ask about a short summary of the story so far... But looks like everything went to heck in the last chapters?
I only saw the first chapter back when hachimitsu took it but being a romance build on a lie you know it will eventually lead to a confrontation and conflict which in many cases is handled really bad... I wanted to know about that, did it happen already? everyone knows he is crossdressing ?

They are in middle of solving it, but well, the manga is great in general and when the lie was finally revealed, they did something uncommon in most of stories. They talked it over like a reasonable people.

last edited at Oct 14, 2017 9:00AM

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

She knows who the best girl is, after all.

062589fd3c9f5577a916b303e3c6c27f
joined Nov 16, 2013

She knows who the best girl is, after all.

Indeed, she must have realised best girl is too good for Keitarou.

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Indeed, Botan IS best girl!

It was mentioned before, but bears repeating, they solved all of this emotional upheaval by talking it out like reasoning people, kudos!

Honeyview_190197%20(3)
joined Dec 16, 2013

S.S. Botan after facing high seas and stormy weather will finally be docking at port OTP, ladies and gentlemen thank you all for your patronage. It was a wonderful journey.
#BotanBestGirl

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

I guess I'm the only one rooting for Tokujira... Perhaps it's my saviour complex talking and the fact that Itsuki fell for her first. But I'm halfway through and I think she deserves to be loved. I guess Tokujira is a really good friend at heart for pushing them together (although she asks him if he still likes her), makes me kind of sad.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Christmas came early this year.

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

Aww, he didn't feel like smooching her while dressed as a girl in the middle of a crowd in super conservative Japan. ...Understandable, lol.

That was mighty cute.

last edited at Nov 10, 2017 7:31PM

joined Aug 6, 2015

Feels like there's a page or two missing at the end. Gotta wait for the next chapter again. >.<

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

It hurts my heart to see Tokujira crying like that... Being too late is a common mistake in netorare stories, but here it doesn't feel like she deserved it (contrary to what some may think in NTR stories), I just feel sad. But I guess it makes sense since Botan fell in love with Guy Itsuki and not girl Itsuki... Still feels like a bittersweet outcome for me.

Edit Well, I guess I'll cry alone for Tokujira's sake!

last edited at Nov 11, 2017 7:28AM

joined Oct 17, 2016

Time to reread I guess. Well, the premise of Tokujirai's sexual orientation was left behind a bit/lot, but it still surprises me how onpupular this manga is on DS, though this manga had a bet girl ending with a really cute girl. :> I guess most people commented elsewhere. ;)

last edited at Nov 11, 2017 4:31AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Ah well... there can be only one. I rooted for Botan anyway. Tokujira kinda solved her issues way too late and Botan was always the most supportive and forgiving.

Speaking of this, I wonder if there's a manga where there's a triangle and then the MC goes for one of them, then, after a while, breaks up and goes for the the second one.

Except Kashimashi girl meets girl, which is the only one that pulled that off as far as I know.

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Speaking of this, I wonder if there's a manga where there's a triangle and then the MC goes for one of them, then, after a while, breaks up and goes for the the second one.

Suzuka did exactly that.

Glad Botan won the love triangle, while Tokujira became a better person. There were a lot of ways this could have gone wrong.

last edited at Nov 11, 2017 6:05AM

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Except Kashimashi girl meets girl, which is the only one that pulled that off as far as I know.

Only in the anime version. Manga, which is better, in my opinion, went about it differently. Hazumu was actually predestined to die, they knew this, courtesy of alien-kun. She was unable to decide between Yasuna and Tomari until it was almost too late. At the last moment, when she was mere seconds away from dying, she called out to Tomari. Alien-kun used some alien techno stuff in that precise moment to connect their hearts and thus save Hazumu (he was only able to do this because of 'true love', thus making it even more entrenched that Tomari is the one). Unlike anime Yasuna, who was the one to break up with Hazumu, and took it rather well (though I might be wrong on this detail, I am going by memory here), manga Yasuna was clearly broken-hearted, but put on a brave face, and earnestly supported Tomari and Hazumu, remaining a good friend to both of them. Manga was much more drama-heavy than the anime version.

last edited at Nov 11, 2017 7:32AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.