Forum › Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru discussion

joined Oct 17, 2016

Spoiler chapter 26+: Hmm, So it stayed more on the comedy side. It would have actually been more interesting, if it would be more serious and she only could have loved the girl version of the MC, but now it seems she doest go the "Yuri" route after all, though she dreamed of him having his girl version.

Kind of thinking... Would you go TG in this case, if your love only wanty you to be a woman? ;P

last edited at Jul 28, 2017 2:53PM by Nezchan

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Botan still best girl.

She's direct, honest and genuine.

Just forget about Tokujira already.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

man i hope its botan and tokujira turns out to be gay that would make me sooo happy XD

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

I might actually cry if he chooses Tokujira over Botan. Would be much more interesting if Tokujira turns out to be gay.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I'm going to take the unpopular opinion here and say that I honestly don't mind whoever the main character ends up with, as long as it's written well and cute.

Still, the ending of the last chapter was pretty harsh, though I'm hoping they'll still be able to be friends again.

last edited at Jul 29, 2017 10:53PM

joined Dec 25, 2015

When will this shit end?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Norainhere posted:

I'm going to take the unpopular opinion here and say that I honestly don't mind whoever the main character ends up with, as long as it's written well and cute.

Still, the ending of the last chapter was pretty harsh, though I'm hoping they'll still be able to be friends again.

When you've read enough manga, you will guess that the ending of the last chapter was just for the sake of dramatic tension.

I can sense a bullshit justification coming for why she will stay in a relationship with him.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

first time i see this, it-s fun, and i really happy he didn-t carry out the lies and misunderstandings for too many volumes

HaxtonFale Uploader
Anna_avatar_320
BunnyScans
joined Jul 28, 2011

Norainhere posted:

When you've read enough manga, you will guess that the ending of the last chapter was just for the sake of dramatic tension.

I can sense a bullshit justification coming for why she will stay in a relationship with him.

To borrow from comments elsewhere, one might suspect that those words are aimed at the female persona Itsuki, given that this was the main way in which they were in touch. If it were like that, I wouldn't really want to call it bullshit - Keitarou had to hear these words himself, too, given the scale of his lies and the amount of trust he abused.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I didn't expect to enjoy this that much.

Also, there's so much wisdom in this:

Botan still best girl.

She's direct, honest and genuine.

Just forget about Tokujira already.

joined Jun 19, 2016

B O T A N
O
T
A
N

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

at ch. 27, pag. 4, i was thinking, maybe, it-s better "well, i like her" and continue using she and her
i was a little confused reading the last chapter

last edited at Jul 31, 2017 3:39AM

joined Sep 23, 2016

Botan is just the best choice here. She's cuter, has more charakter and she doesn't have psychological issues....

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

While a bit predictable, I'm glad that they made up so quickly and the tension wasn't drawn out more.

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Glad they made up.

Now let's get to that Botan endgame

last edited at Aug 12, 2017 1:24AM

joined Aug 6, 2015

That feel when the whole community roots for the Botan end, but the author probably won't give it to us.

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

Both options make for cute couples. If we can't get an OT3, I'll probably be fine either way.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

BOTAN OR DIE.

Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

Is it weird that i want Itsuki (male ver) to end up with Botan and Itsuki (female ver) to end up with Tokujira

But they're the same person so it is absolutely impossible.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Is it weird that i want Itsuki (male ver) to end up with Botan and Itsuki (female ver) to end up with Tokujira

But they're the same person so it is absolutely impossible.

Ménage à quatre trois.

last edited at Aug 13, 2017 11:34AM

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

^
Not weird at all!
But now I feel conflicted!!

joined Aug 27, 2017

#TEAMBOTAN all the way!!!

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

So half of her whole issue with men... is because kids are stupid and get embarrassed? Her Dad should feel bad because that's awful.

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

I'm so conflicted about this.
On one hand, Botan is cute, she likes Keitarou for who he is, male, nice guy, honest. And she's so damn adorable! Her facial expressions and her spunky approach to life is so funny.
On the other hand, Aoi has had pain, heartbreak, father issues. And yet, despite that, she can be cute, funny, honest to a fault. Her attempts at moving forward, and trying to get over emotional trauma, make her someone I root for.
So I'm conflicted as to who should be with the main character.
I wish I could cast a spell and make two separate Itsuki sans. One female for Aoi, and a male one for Botan....

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

I'd be worried if she had a female option she'd go with it just to avoid her issues, not because she's really attracted to girls. Anyway, I'm rooting for all three of them.

To reply you must either login or sign up.