Forum › Petit Galette case.2 discussion

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Skort

joined Sep 11, 2014

always use sunblock! it has nothing to do with keeping your skin pale, more to do with protecting your skin

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Sweetheart... Dark skin is justice and an interracial Yuri couple is divine. That's why Utena/Anthy and Korrasami have a special place in my heart.

Adeptus%20machanicus
joined Mar 7, 2014

Sweetheart... Dark skin is justice and an interracial Yuri couple is divine. That's why Utena/Anthy and Korrasami have a special place in my heart.

interracial

They're both Japanese. One just has a tan.

last edited at Oct 30, 2017 12:24AM

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

interracial

Hey now you just destroyed his fantasy how does that make you feel. You monster.

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

interracial

Hey now you just destroyed his fantasy how does that make you feel. You monster.

xDDD I laughed so hard.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Well, there are dark-skinned (not mixed race) Japanese, usually around Okinawa.

But historically, from waaaay back (even before they interacted with Europeans I think?) the standard of beauty for women, in Japanese society, has been a very pale skin. Because only peasant women get a tan. And Asians do tan darker than Europeans anyway. Like, Indian dark.

Which would lead them to use toxic whitening cosmetics. And die early.

last edited at Oct 30, 2017 7:08AM

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Isoya Yuki is such a tease. It was cute tho, I like it.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

interracial

xDDD I laughed so hard.

@Sharkexpert12 understands. @Tyrswed, come on man... I don't gotta a lot going on for me in life... Don't take this away from me.

joined Feb 23, 2016

:v more

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

I think she got it.

joined Jul 20, 2011

The title suggests that this is either a continuation of something or (fingers crossed) a series.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

The title suggests that this is either a continuation of something or (fingers crossed) a series.

I hate to be that person, but I don't think that's the case, considering this one-shot is in the exact same volume.

joined Jan 31, 2013

Japanese women are kinda obsessed with the idea of having a fair skin. Or at least that's what I've noticed visiting Japan at like mid-september.
The temperatures were going as high as around 29-30C degrees and there wasn't a single cloud in the sky. While I was wearing shorts and tank top, not caring at all about my skin getting tanned, most of the female part around me (excluding the tourists) had long sleeved shirts, those weird japanese wide styled pants and some were even wearing gloves. Not gonna mention the umbrellas, which is kinda smart because the sun was really strong.

last edited at Oct 30, 2017 1:37PM

Thumbnail_0f974c4024acb1498ed2be1bfb41d2cc3a513746
joined Jul 21, 2013

In Japan the darker the skin the more they are seen as lower class. See this link for more info https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIsndKkasfI

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I imagine I say this too much but the countryside is very different from urban Japan. And the younger generations are different from the older generations. Most Japanese women I know aren't obsessed with pale skin, really.

In my day people hoped the issues for barakumin (i often heard the term 'eta') were going away, so it's sad if they're still disadvantaged. By that point you definitely didn't hear Ainu called "hairy Ainu" etc.

last edited at Oct 30, 2017 6:15PM

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Dark Skinned yuri girls clean my soul

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

In Japan the darker the skin the more they are seen as lower class. See this link for more info https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIsndKkasfI

I must be at the bottom of the class, then.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I hate to be that person, but I don't think that's the case, considering this one-shot is in the exact same volume.

But this is the third volume, I don't know what they did in the previous volumes (could only be bought in events). I don't think this will have a continue neither but well, who knows

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Japanese women are kinda obsessed with the idea of having a fair skin. Or at least that's what I've noticed visiting Japan at like mid-september.
The temperatures were going as high as around 29-30C degrees and there wasn't a single cloud in the sky. While I was wearing shorts and tank top, not caring at all about my skin getting tanned, most of the female part around me (excluding the tourists) had long sleeved shirts, those weird japanese wide styled pants and some were even wearing gloves. Not gonna mention the umbrellas, which is kinda smart because the sun was really strong.

Well, there's merit in protecting your skin from direct sun, with, like, sunblock.

You may not care about your skin getting tanned, but, not mentioning sunburn, too much exposition to sun leads to skin aging faster and in some cases, melanoma or skin cancer.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Eh, shit?

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Smooth

Too short tho

To reply you must either login or sign up.