Forum › Futari Monologue discussion

Mifuyu%206
joined Dec 31, 2015

It's finally here! Thanks Stan.
This series has been translated into my native language for a while (around Ch. 30+), and I for one wouldn't call it boring. It just never loses its "weird-but-cute" charm...

Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

Is it even yuri?

it is

There are a lot of stories with the yuri tag that don't even feature kissing, hand holding, confessions etc. So tell me, what is yuri to you?

Es1-3muwmamw-fl
joined Dec 20, 2014

Oh god, the live action movie. I never liked live actions for actors aren't up my taste and their compatibility with the other lead is meh.

But oh god. That gyaru. I swallowed thickly and felt hot when I saw her.

Her and Hinata's actress for me, for the first time ever, are perfect for each other.

I can't wait for the translated chapters for this manga.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Waratte Sotomura-san all over again.

11037-1-img_1_62823
joined Feb 2, 2016

This... this has potencial...

6bf226425af0
joined Dec 5, 2016

Is it even yuri?

it is

There are a lot of stories with the yuri tag that don't even feature kissing, hand holding, confessions etc. So tell me, what is yuri to you?

Lots of Sex, Watersports, Scissoring and no less! If not then it's not yuri.

Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

Is it even yuri?

it is

Are you joking? Water sports is a mental disorder. No normal person wants to drink pee. Fuck off dude, serious answers only. I'm also not asking what you want to see in yuri, I'm asking what is yuri? Is yuri where the girls have romantic feelings and confess, or is it just girls who are really good friends?

last edited at Oct 9, 2017 2:03PM

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Gayrus are so much fun to read and watch.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Is it even yuri?

it is

Are you joking? Water sports is a mental disorder. No normal person wants to drink pee. Fuck off dude, serious answers only.

lol

being this much of a normie

https://youtu.be/_n5E7feJHw0

last edited at Oct 9, 2017 2:46PM

Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

Is it even yuri?

it is

Are you joking? Water sports is a mental disorder. No normal person wants to drink pee. Fuck off dude, serious answers only.

lol

being this much of a normie

https://youtu.be/_n5E7feJHw0
This isn't 4chan faggot. Try not to leave your dignity at the door.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Stop being stupid Sullivan, just one chapter and you're already questioning the foundation of the whole genre dear God, take it easy

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

If I were bighandxyz, I wouldn't bother replying to Sullivan, who has demonstrated a distinct lack of a sense of irony and of a capacity for polite discussion...

Anyhow, how old is this manga, actually? I was under the impression that it's fairly recent, but it turns out there is already a live-action movie based on it -- that's not a common thing for a new manga, is it?

last edited at Oct 9, 2017 4:31PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Actually, if I were anyone (and, indeed, I am) I wouldn't respond to Sullivan. And Sullivan, cut it out yourself.

This is massively off-topic and a waste of everyone's time, so stop.

last edited at Oct 9, 2017 5:06PM

joined Jun 12, 2015

45 Chapters so far; 9p each chapter, free webcomic, shounen
https://cycomi.com/title.php?title_id=45

joined May 19, 2017

I don't get why dyeing your hair blonde makes you a delinquent but purple hair is fine... Purple isn't a natural colour in Japan right?

last edited at Oct 9, 2017 7:31PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I don't get why dyeing your hair blond makes you a delinquent but purple hair is fine... Purple isn't a natural color in Japan right?

The purple/green/blue/whatever hair thing usually isn't meant to reflect actual colours (unless the character's an alien or something), but to provide contrast in animation to make it easier to tell the characters apart. Blonde, on the other hand, often does refer to a real hair colour, to denote that the character is either a foreigner or a rebel of some variety. Yes, it's not consistent but that's visual language for you

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

I love delinquents and Gayrus. Something about them is just so much fun. Definitely want to try and write some one day. I don't think I will like this if the misunderstanding thing goes on forever but I will try even if that ends up being the case.

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Apologies for cutting the flow, but I have a question for Serenata. Source of the pointy-ears lady, please?

last edited at Oct 9, 2017 6:08PM

joined Aug 10, 2016

"is this even yuri"

I mean, you did read this page where she pretty openly has a thing for her right?
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/futari_monologue_ch01#6

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins posted:

Apologies for cutting the flow, but I have a question for Serenata. Source of the pointy-ears lady, please?

Is my original character, the drawing is still in progress... I'm slow... For now her nick is Genzai

The first volume is out in Japan, I think there's only one volume so far so I'm also surprised they decided to make a live action (which, btw the first episode of the live action only covers the first episode of the manga with bonus scenes) maybe the gyaru fever is selling a lot.

I'm also hoping the confusion doesn't go beyond the first volume

PerpetuumMobile
Kumiko
joined Nov 22, 2013

I hope someone translates the live action, or I'll have to learn japanese only to understand, because is too damn great.

;_______;

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Boi

Large
joined Jun 4, 2012

I love yuri with cute delinquent like this o

Lomographic Colored Past
74ec91ae-b46c-44be-9b5e-7c40e1fb423d
joined Dec 29, 2016

Hahaha, I laughed at the first chapter, it's a total misunderstanding!

To reply you must either login or sign up.