Forum › It's Absolutely Weird When It's Between Women discussion

"No more licking!"

One of the best lines to yell at someone.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I can't think straight.

Well I mean considering what's going on at the moment, I'm pretty sure you're as far from straight as you can be at the moment.

Also I like how the last page implied that Sanae magically made Mokou and Sumireko have a baby off-screen.

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

I can't think straight.

Well I mean considering what's going on at the moment, I'm pretty sure you're as far from straight as you can be at the moment.

Also I like how the last page implied that Sanae magically made Mokou and Sumireko have a baby off-screen.

It's a Miracle!

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

Miracle solve everything!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I really have no idea what's going on here. Mokou is in the real world? That woman is Renko's ancestor, so what's she doing around Renko? What's the background here?

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

I really have no idea what's going on here. Mokou is in the real world? That woman is Renko's ancestor, so what's she doing around Renko? What's the background here?

Seems that the author interpreted Sumireko to be Renko's ancestor, since her title is "The Secret Sealing club's First President". Sumireko is the character introduced in Urban Legend in Limbo, who came to Gensokyo from the outside world. Maribel and Renko are apparently dating. Sumireko fell in love with Mokou, which means she won't have a child, causing Renko to disappear from the timeline. Maribel seems like she came over to convince Sumireko to have children.

joined May 4, 2013

"afterwards they wanted something and they got it handed to them"

Most descriptive story ever thought of.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Can't believe that liking women disrupted the timeline.

__kawasumi_mai_and_kurata_sayuri_kanon_drawn_by_hiro_dismaless__af8fff43e603564f6b7349639e863a67
Fellowship of Freelancers
joined Oct 11, 2010

Seems that the author interpreted Sumireko to be Renko's ancestor, since her title is "The Secret Sealing club's First President". Sumireko is the character introduced in Urban Legend in Limbo, who came to Gensokyo from the outside world. Maribel and Renko are apparently dating. Sumireko fell in love with Mokou, which means she won't have a child, causing Renko to disappear from the timeline. Maribel seems like she came over to convince Sumireko to have children.

Pretty much this, but a few other points. Sumireko and Renko share the same surname, so it's not too much a stretch that she'd be Renko's ancestor. Also, Sumireko can enter Gensokyo in her dreams, so she basically nodded off on page 9 and ended up in Mokou's house. Maribel's ability to time travel at the end seems to be unique to this doujin, presumably powered by her desire to have sex with Renko.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Well she vanished so i guess it kinda did xD hilarious though~ and good

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

pg 14, "it was joke"

it was a joke

pg 27, "compeltely"

completely

last edited at Sep 17, 2017 2:27AM

joined May 10, 2015

What is the relationship between Mokou and Sumireko? Besides Mokou eating one of her doves.

Ask Homura about it.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Pretty much this, but a few other points. Sumireko and Renko share the same surname, so it's not too much a stretch that she'd be Renko's ancestor. Also, Sumireko can enter Gensokyo in her dreams, so she basically nodded off on page 9 and ended up in Mokou's house. Maribel's ability to time travel at the end seems to be unique to this doujin, presumably powered by her desire to have sex with Renko.

Lol - Ok so - it's complicated. I was gonna say I've got not clue what is going on and I thought I knew touhou pretty well!
I'ts got multiple times and places crossing and swapping dimensions in dreams lol? And I don't recall seeing Sumireko before. But I liked her character. Does she actually physically move to gensokyo when she dreams of it? Otherwise someone there couldn't interact with her physically. Can she stay as long as she wants? Was she dreaming herself into their cupboard across time too?

I think the author could of done a much better job explaining things - I feel only a small niche of even touhou fans will not be confused.

last edited at Sep 17, 2017 5:40AM

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Ty Sanae

__kawasumi_mai_and_kurata_sayuri_kanon_drawn_by_hiro_dismaless__af8fff43e603564f6b7349639e863a67
joined Oct 11, 2010

Lol - Ok so - it's complicated. I was gonna say I've got not clue what is going on and I thought I knew touhou pretty well!
I'ts got multiple times and places crossing and swapping dimensions in dreams lol? And I don't recall seeing Sumireko before. But I liked her character. Does she actually physically move to gensokyo when she dreams of it? Otherwise someone there couldn't interact with her physically. Can she stay as long as she wants? Was she dreaming herself into their cupboard across time too?

I think the author could of done a much better job explaining things - I feel only a small niche of even touhou fans will not be confused.

Sumireko was introduced in the last fighting game, and she really hasn't been given much attention by the fans. I always figured that when Sumireko or Maribel go into dreams, it's like a Nightmare on Elm Street thing where whatever happens to them there transfers to real life. And I think she can only stay there as long as she's dreaming. Though I don't think she's been given time-traveling powers in canon, she is a powerful psychic who can at least teleport, so that might have been made up to get some sexy time in — plus a nice way to show her in the closet.

I've always found reading Touhou doujin to be a learning experience. At least a quarter of the things I've read made me go consult the wiki. The world and characters are fun, though, so after learning my first 30 or 40 characters, going to the wiki to try to see what's happening became more a bonus than a chore.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I can't really decide if the ending is hilarious or sad.

I wonder if Renko is now immune to fire...

I haven't played the fighting games, but for what I can recall from comments, she could physically move between the boundary at first, until her scenario, in which she gets trapped inside Gensokyo with no way out, and a lot of things there apparently thought she was food. Then she manages to return to the real world (or more like, they send her away) but is no longer able to physically return to Gensokyo... but, apparently, she's still able to visit it in her dreams as an atral projection.

It's interesting that her last name links her to Renko, yet her actual powers are more akin to those of Mary.

last edited at Sep 17, 2017 2:56PM

joined Oct 26, 2016

Though I don't think she's been given time-traveling powers in canon, she is a powerful psychic who can at least teleport, so that might have been made up to get some sexy time in — plus a nice way to show her in the closet.

I've always found reading Touhou doujin to be a learning experience. At least a quarter of the things I've read made me go consult the wiki. The world and characters are fun, though, so after learning my first 30 or 40 characters, going to the wiki to try to see what's happening became more a bonus than a chore.

Yeah, the amount of lore, both canon and fanon, in touhou is incredible.

Sumireko does meet with Mokou in ULiL, so there's something in canon that supports them meeting up and making out. Since Maribel is highly implied to be Yukari it's also not a far fetch to see her jumping through space and time. The only thing that's iffy is the closet in the beginning, but that scene is pretty exciting so let's just roll with it lol.

joined Oct 11, 2010

It's interesting that her last name links her to Renko, yet her actual powers are more akin to those of Mary.

Sumireko's powers aren't much akin to Merry's... She's more of a generic psychic-type 2hu while Maribel's powers centre around boundaries. For instance, Sumireko could only get into Gensokyo when using the Occult Balls to augment her powers while Merry can do it just by training her natural abilities. Then again, Sumireko's more like Merry than Renko given that Renko's basically a portable GPS clock.

Yeah, the amount of lore, both canon and fanon, in touhou is incredible.

Sumireko does meet with Mokou in ULiL, so there's something in canon that supports them meeting up and making out. Since Maribel is highly implied to be Yukari it's also not a far fetch to see her jumping through space and time. The only thing that's iffy is the closet in the beginning, but that scene is pretty exciting so let's just roll with it lol.

When Sumireko and Mokou met during ULiL, they became quick friends, and many (not just yuri fans) interpret the interaction as Sumireko's developing a crush on Mokou. I really don't think the ending's supposed to make sense alongside canon abilities...

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Obviously, this doujin got their relation wrong - Sumireko is the descendent of Maribel and Renko instead! :P

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Sex with Glasses, we need a tag for this.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

That ending killed me.

joined Oct 11, 2010

Obviously, this doujin got their relation wrong - Sumireko is the descendent of Maribel and Renko instead! :P

Maybe that's how Sanae's miracle solved the problem.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I just realized the hilarious irony of Renko accidentally making her ancestor so gay that she retconned herself out of existence.

Fb_img_1519730104292
joined Sep 16, 2017

The girl with glasses looks like Maki to me

last edited at Sep 18, 2017 10:42AM

joined Apr 30, 2014

Wait, if Sanae did something, would that make Renko Mokou's descendant too?

last edited at Sep 20, 2017 4:16PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.