Forum › What's that manga called?

joined Sep 16, 2014

Can anyone remember the title of the one where there are 2 childhood friends in love with each other's little sister? There were also side characters who got together. One of which is a goth loli who loves dams and one really tall woman who looks scary?

Probs this
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/sisterism

Omg thank you! :)))

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

FrostBite92 posted:

Are you sure it's not this? It's short, doesn't contain sex, and has this line "Oh? Senpai, are you weak when someone takes the initiative with you?"

Yes I saw it too, but it didn't quite feel the way I remembered it. It didn't have that "it's it!" moment when checking it. Honestly at this point I feel like I'm just chasing some illusive memory. Thanks for trying anyway,

Unnamed%20qq%20screenshot20150223005817
joined Apr 5, 2015

It's been far too long since I've last read it, so the plot itself is quite blurry..forgive me- but I do believe it's a one-shot. Girl A asks her close friend, girl B about her crush. I think girl B tells her it's a secret? Later on girl A witnesses girl B being confessed to.. Girl A learns through subtle notions that she was the secret crush all along.
I hope that was helpful! I really want to re-read it so the help is very much appreciated :)

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

It's been far too long since I've last read it, so the plot itself is quite blurry..forgive me- but I do believe it's a one-shot. Girl A asks her close friend, girl B about her crush. I think girl B tells her it's a secret? Later on girl A witnesses girl B being confessed to.. Girl A learns through subtle notions that she was the secret crush all along.
I hope that was helpful! I really want to re-read it so the help is very much appreciated :)

It's not quite that tbh, but this is the only one that comes to mind for me:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/wavering_mind

Unnamed%20qq%20screenshot20150223005817
joined Apr 5, 2015

It's not quite that tbh, but this is the only one that comes to mind for me:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/wavering_mind

Thank you! This is exactly what I was looking for. I was definitely off in my explanation since it's been far too long for me haha, so kudos to you for getting it spot on!

Ninja assassin
joined Aug 26, 2017

Hey I'm new here. Does anyone know how to send manga onto websites? I'm making a season of my own

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

Hey I'm new here. Does anyone know how to send manga onto websites? I'm making a season of my own

I thing this topic might be able to help you.
Also, this thread is meant for helping you remember the name of a manga that you forgot or only saw a page of.

joined Aug 28, 2017

My name is Paul Simmons and i working on a project FME Addons . Im searching for a managa in character turns into birds like parrots, eagle, crow etc

[marketing link removed]

last edited at Aug 28, 2017 9:11AM by Nezchan

joined Apr 21, 2014

I think this is it.

That's exactly it, thanks! Not quite how I remembered it, but it was fun to read it again after all that time :)

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

A Deep, Deep Puddle - this one?

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

I'm looking for this oneshot that's reminiscent of Jewels by m k except a bit more on the angsty side because it starts out with the protagonist worrying a lot about her sexuality until eventually meeting another woman who was interested in her. The story ends decades later with her in a hospital bed thanking the other woman for everything and making her life worthwhile.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

I'm looking for this oneshot that's reminiscent of Jewels by m k except a bit more on the angsty side because it starts out with the protagonist worrying a lot about her sexuality until eventually meeting another woman who was interested in her. The story ends decades later with her in a hospital bed thanking the other woman for everything and making her life worthwhile.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/born_this_way

Alice Cheshire Moderator
joined Jun 21, 2013

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zFHnrPelAYSHdaqqJxMM9a4khnC5QomXCQ/view?usp=sharing

The above manga (if it is a manga at all) seems to be by: Ayanero Taicho ( https://dynasty-scans.com/authors/ayanero_taicho )

Let me know if it is a manga and where I can find it if you please. Thanks for your help

09_lapis_lazuline
joined Aug 12, 2017

Only partially relevant, but is there any good/not horribly disturbing animated Yuri hentai? Preferably stuff that doesn't have rape?

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Only partially relevant, but is there any good/not horribly disturbing animated Yuri hentai? Preferably stuff that doesn't have rape?

I hate to say it but not really. The one I remember that came closest to being decent was this one about a girl in love with her sempai on the high school tennis team, but the sempai and her cohorts acted creepy and it still had kind of a disturbing tone to it.

last edited at Sep 16, 2017 3:08AM

09_lapis_lazuline
joined Aug 12, 2017

Why is animated hentai so goddamn sleezey.

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Why is animated hentai so goddamn sleezey.

For some reason, shoujo style yuri just hasn't made it into anime at all yet. Citrus is the best hope we currently have (yes I know), and to a lesser extent NTR. The good hentai will only come when the good not-hentai stuff becomes mainstream.

last edited at Sep 16, 2017 3:32AM

09_lapis_lazuline
joined Aug 12, 2017

I more say that because of the disturbing amount of hentai that is "Middle-aged man rapes teenage girl".

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

I more say that because of the disturbing amount of hentai that is "Middle-aged man rapes teenage girl".

Must be that a decent number of people like it, your guess is as good as mine as to why

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

only choices are Shoujo Sect and the SonoHana OVA.

09_lapis_lazuline
joined Aug 12, 2017

Yeesh, considering the sheer amount of stuff on Hanime, that's pretty sad. Also, the site lacks Cream Lemon (which does actually have some yuri), which is truly unforgivable.

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

I forgot that shoujo sect had an anime made. Don't remember thinking much of it, later discovered the manga and liked it a lot more. The anime was condensed in all the wrong places and didn't capture the Kurogane Ken feeling, which is a shame

last edited at Sep 16, 2017 4:47AM

Sans%20titre
joined Jan 25, 2017

I'd like to read something a bit similar to Sono Hanabira's Miya x Risa or Look At Me, Class Rep!, basically girl does wrong things to get/and gets honor student's attention. Anything comes to mind?

(There is a specific title I'd like to find that would involve cutting class and chilling on the roof but my brain probably just jumbled a lot of yuri together and it doesn't even exists, so I'll take anything)

Sakamoto%20nichijou%20tissues-min
joined Jan 20, 2016

I'd like to read something a bit similar to Sono Hanabira's Miya x Risa or Look At Me, Class Rep!, basically girl does wrong things to get/and gets honor student's attention. Anything comes to mind?

(There is a specific title I'd like to find that would involve cutting class and chilling on the roof but my brain probably just jumbled a lot of yuri together and it doesn't even exists, so I'll take anything)

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/koiyami_gladiolus ??

To reply you must either login or sign up.