Forum › Posts by prisoner

prisoner
Unnamed%20qq%20screenshot20150223005817
joined Apr 5, 2015

It's been far too long since I've last read it, so the plot itself is quite blurry..forgive me- but I do believe it's a one-shot. Girl A asks her close friend, girl B about her crush. I think girl B tells her it's a secret? Later on girl A witnesses girl B being confessed to.. Girl A learns through subtle notions that she was the secret crush all along.
I hope that was helpful! I really want to re-read it so the help is very much appreciated :)

It's not quite that tbh, but this is the only one that comes to mind for me:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/wavering_mind

Thank you! This is exactly what I was looking for. I was definitely off in my explanation since it's been far too long for me haha, so kudos to you for getting it spot on!

prisoner
joined Apr 5, 2015

It's been far too long since I've last read it, so the plot itself is quite blurry..forgive me- but I do believe it's a one-shot. Girl A asks her close friend, girl B about her crush. I think girl B tells her it's a secret? Later on girl A witnesses girl B being confessed to.. Girl A learns through subtle notions that she was the secret crush all along.
I hope that was helpful! I really want to re-read it so the help is very much appreciated :)

prisoner
joined Apr 5, 2015

Whoa~
Not really into quick confessions but I'll see what's up.
Anyway it's new yuri, can't complain.

joined Apr 5, 2015

No-rae's mom is super beautiful! I guess I understand now those who liked Seol-a's mom, hahaha

and... ahem... a family photo:
Imgur

YES! All I can think of is Seolrae science babiesss

joined Apr 5, 2015

Oho, I login to fanart galore~ How lovely, how lovely.
Well today's the day and I haven't even slept yet -snorts-.
I'll see everyone in x hours then. Have dreams of Seol-a being on toppp.

hi

I'm joking.

The discussion might be hard to follow sometimes, buts it's enjoyable because it's all nice people around and when fanart pops up, that makes my day, so thatk you all! Different is lovely!

I admit I was amused by the previous pages! I mean the topics didn't stray too far.. But yes, different is lovely indeed.

prisoner
joined Apr 5, 2015

Well damn, that was beautiful. Pulled at my heartstrings alright.

joined Apr 5, 2015

That is genius. You're making me want to join in on that headcanon. I'd also love it if Dong-hwa blurted out something embarrassing while watching No-rae and Seol-a interact, such as, "Why is your face turning all red, Auntie?" haha.

Exactly. I mean Ssamba took the time to redesign Dong-hwa with that adorable bowl cut right?? (totally saw a mini No-rae there btw)
Oh how I can dream~
Anyway, I'm looking forward to the awkward moments that will definitely unfold in the next chapter or two. snickers. I'm sure No-rae will be forced to interact with Seol-a...at least around her family.

Oh and I guess one more thing worth mentioning.. I don't know about you guys but I kinda liked Seol-a being dressed casually for the 'visit'. Someone mentioned earlier (I think) that Seol-a wasn't in heels..annnd I furiously scrolled until I found her feet- hell yea she's working those sneakers! Aha, anyway I thought it was a nice touch. Can't wait for when she goes all Herbal Essences on No-rae when she let's her hair down.

Edit:
Oh God- When I see Dong-hwa now I can't unsee him being the yuri science baby of No-rae and Seol-a. Goodbye I shall hibernate till next Sunday.

last edited at Apr 27, 2015 1:57AM

joined Apr 5, 2015

Oh it's always exciting to login~
Anyway as always thanks Halmoni. You definitely look gorgeous carrying that bag in today's chapter.

Headcanon: No-rae and Seol-a babysitting Dong-hwa. No-rae falling more in love with Seol-a after witnessing her playing with Dong-hwa. No-rae wanting Seol-a's babies after- oops.

joined Apr 5, 2015

Lovely fan art! I particularly enjoyed that they were both wearing green in this chapter.

joined Apr 5, 2015

That aside, with reference to the almost vehicular accident...
Do you guys think that No-rae ended up holding on to Seol-a in an effort to protect her, or it was just because they were jostled in the sudden stop? Or just because she wanted to, and the close call was just a convenient excuse?

To be honest, I at first thought No-rae had the urge to just give Seol-a's head a smooch... I mean Seol-a's a cute ass drunk so who wouldn't. But I couldn't stop thinking how awkward that frame was drawn for such an intimate scene. ANYWAY, after reading the translation (THANKS HALMONI), I'm definitely thinking it was No-rae's attempt at protecting Seol-a.

joined Apr 5, 2015

I already died at the thumbnail-

joined Apr 5, 2015

Wow, I must have missed something big time if everyone else seemed to get this, haha. Thank y'all so much for explaining. :)

Actually, now that I think about it, I think what really threw me off was the Hee-jin thing. The time skip, I guess, put some "distance" between Seol-a's musings about No-rae and the whole "meeting" atmosphere, so I promptly forgot about it. Silly me. But yes, that does make sense now! [And here I was trying to come up with a conspiracy Seol-a-is-actually-sick theory ^^;;; ]

[Also, an aside, but yeah, I've never been in love/in like/what have you lol...partly why I'm crazy about romcoms and maybe another reason as to why I completely missed it. It seems so obv now orz]

Aha, no worries. I totally understand where you're coming from as well. I haven't experienced such feelings either, so it's definitely refreshing to read a manhwa that could capture such feelings. Plus No-Rae...jesus we're very much alike.

LOL. I just want to see what happens when No-rae tries to get a drunk Seol-a home. I'd imagine it'd be extremely funny (since Seol-a would be all over her in the taxi I'm assuming she's taking...idk how poor No-rae will deal with that), especially if she's not able to find Seol-a's keys.

Oh man, No-Rae taking Seol-a home? Now that is a headcanon that's making me giddy. I can feel the sweetness. No-Rae probably watching over Seol-a and just falling for her some more. Or maybe the intimacy could fucking break the gay dam and let the rainbow feelings spill out. The diabetes is strong.

joined Apr 5, 2015

And a question that just struck me: Is there something wrong with Seol-a? This is the second time in not so many chapters (but far enough apart where it can't be the same 'cold'] where she's been feeling sick. I remember she also took a year off as well [although it was implied it was for an exchange program?].

I was curious about it too when it was shown again in today's chapter...So I took a look at the other chapter where Seol-A mentions she's not 'feeling well'. It seems like she says this when she's stressing about No-Rae? In chapter 22, she seems to stress herself out about getting closer to No-Rae. Today's release... well No-Rae's avoiding her.

I'm hoping it's not something big... We can only wait!

In the mean time I'm going to let these late night headcanons of mine consume me. Y'know where No-Rae rescues Seol-A with that serious face she makes (which BTW is fucking sexy!) and as a cherry on top, maaaybe threatening the prick to not touch her lady friend.

joined Apr 5, 2015

Thank you Halmoni, for the translations like always!

Tch, Kyung-woo playing the innocent type. Sneaky bastard.
If No-Rae does rescue Seol-a I can't help but see her smacking the shit out of the guy with a fire extinguisher (guess the reference) if she walks in on the doing of the do.
On another note, Seol-a is damn adorable when she's crushing. Wanting to ignore No-Rae but not lasting even a couple of seconds. /snorts

joined Apr 5, 2015

Hey there guys! Been a lurker for quite a long time and thought I'd join in on the current topic :)

To be honest I've always thought Seol-a went around sleeping with other guys just because of the little bonus tidbits from chapter 19. Let's see if I knew how to add pictures I would but I don't sooo-
It's from the 'Mastering Sunrise' bonus where Ssamba let's us in on what goes through Seol-a's head when No-rae asks her if she's been to the ocean at dawn. From what I've interpreted from the little sketches...Seol-a definitely slept with a couple of guys or more ahaha.