Forum › Ouji-sama Nante Iranai discussion

Lifecharacter
Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

"It's weird that you invited Nobara to your house but not me."

"Well Misa, Nobara never left me alone on a rock in the ocean when she knew I couldn't swim."

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

"Well Misa, Nobara never left me alone on a rock in the ocean when she knew I couldn't swim."

Well, Yukino did have a floaty...

joined Jan 8, 2014

What a cliffhanger!
So did Squiggles eat Caek?

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Well, Yukino did have a floaty...

"DID", have a floaty....... I'm hopeful that a rescue and at least a blushing couple, with Nobara staring into Yukino's dark eyes, a silent pause, then...........
(Sigh)

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

I went through the author's Twitter and found an art of the choir club's president(Alice) and drama club's president(Kokoro) as Alice Liddell and Queen of Hearts.
Out of curiosity, I decided to take a look of the names in each possible ships.
Ookami and Akai = Big Bad Wolf and Red Riding Hood
Suzushiro Yukino and Himezaki Nobara = Snow White and Briar Rose

I'm not sure about the kanjis, assuming Yukino's fullname means "White-bells Snow" and Nobara's "Blossom-Princess Wild rose" I wasn't sure about Nobara's but judging from sleeping habits, I guess Sleeping Beauty is the closest.

Oh wow I just figured out what Misa's name mean. Her fullname is Iruka Misa (I'm not sure about her surname but her first name's in hiragana)

Iruka (射鹿) = 射 for archery, 鹿 for deer

Conclusion: She's the hunter fron Snow White
Which makes a lot of sense regarding how protective she is around Yukino.

Sometimes i realize i'm always desperately tipping on my phone to go to the next page/chapter several times even though i know there might be an end for now.... but i still try everytime for the great mangas... XD

joined Jun 23, 2017

Oh shit we got a crazy bitch on isle 7

PerpetuumMobile
Kumiko
joined Nov 22, 2013

There is some reason that no more chapters are present in Dynasty?

Because the last chapter traslated was 48, but here the last chapter is 35. :B

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Fuck, I just binge-read all of the uploaded chapters and got really into this series again. I seriously hope that blonde guy doesn't become a long-term problem.

Thumbs
joined Apr 16, 2012

Damn the last chapters are emotional.
But i have a bad feeling with that blond dude. (More drama await us)

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I can appreciate those small comments on that last chapter's credit page.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

I wasn't so sure about this thing at first, but it's gradually grown into one of my favorite currently ongoing (or currently being translated at any rate) series. It pales in comparison to Bloom into You or Yuri Mekuru Oshigoto, but it's still a sweet and special yuri thing. I'm still not quite sure what's going on with the student council pres and the supporting characters associated with her, but Nobara, Misa, Yukino, and Yukino's family are all great.

Also, how exactly does one get banned from KissManga of all places, I wonder...?

Chapter 40: "Gorilla girl Nobara" was awesome, Gravity Rush credits page is awesome. Pervy dad was less awesome, Ringo looks cool so far. I do wonder what those manga in the credits page are though... the only one I recognize is Tamamusi's Heart of the Girl. I do see a girl in a wedding dress though, so I hope it's another case of Flip Flappers-esque MATCHING COMBAT WEDDING DRESSES!!! And, oh jeez, is hostel really the right term there...? All I can think of is that torture horror movie, and, besides, hostels are for poor people (from what I've read anyway, I haven't been to a hotel in over a decade) and Nobara's super rich. I can't see her buying a cheap room for the two of 'em.

41: Perhaps Ringo ain't as cool as I thought she was at first glance... also, I can sympathize with Nobara, I don't really know how to eat apple candy either, I'm worried I'll embarrass myself if I ever get the chance to eat it and eat it in a dumbass way or something. Not quite sure why Yukino called that pervy dude "uncle," but I guess it's just yet another stupid Asian thing (as a Korean American who was born and raised in America and never even once visited Korea, I think I can say "fuck Asia" and "fuck America"... I probably don't have the right to say "fuck every fucking country" but I will regardless).

43: Nah, I retract my previous statement, Ringo's cool.

44: Oh yeah, I forgot about this stupid Botan/Shakuyaku thing... thanks for bringing it up, manga. Well, it looks like no one really cares anyway, so I won't either (unless it comes up again some time which it probably will...). The "not being able to meet face-to-face but still loving one another dearly" thing is sweet and all, but, seriously though, what's the point of this system again?

45: "God doesn't exist..." indeed... Aoi is now Minutoh's Spirit Animal (#2), with MSA1 being New Game's very own Hifumi ("Dealing with people is so tiring" or whatever it was she said... it was something along those lines).

OH SHIT, "ACCIDENTLY GET ERASED," YUKINO'S A FUCKING DEMON IN DISGUISE. IT'S SWEET LITTLE DEVIL AOBA ALL OVER AGAIN! I'M STILL PISSED OFF OVER MY FRIEND'S ACCIDENTAL ERASURE OF MY (ALMOST 100% COMPLETE) LEGO STAR WARS SAVE FILE FROM LIKE 13 YEARS AGO AND THE CONTROLLER FUCK-UP THAT LED TO THE ERASURE OF MY (AGAIN, ALMOST 100% COMPLETE) ARKHAM CITY SAVE FILE! FUCK, NOBARA, BREAK UP WITH THE REINCARNATION OF HITLER RIGHT NOW AND RUN AS FAR AS YOU CAN!

Also, what does Yukino's shirt say anyway? "France faces up three times?" What the heck does that mean?

46: OH SHIT #2, WHAT A TWIST.

47: Lolz, Nobara and her dad have that same ahoge thing. I wonder if anyone in real life (that's not cosplaying or whatever) actually has that thing...

50: I was gonna say something about that dude, but it seems like those peeps in the comments have already said everything that needs to be said... I was hoping the blonde dude robdgekke mentioned was the dude who showed up in one panel in 41, but that does not appear to be the case... I have faith in Harushion though, I'm sure the dude's just a cuz or whatever that won't interfere with the yuri, NOT ONE FUCKING BIT, DON'T YOU DARE, BLONDE ASS SHIT ASSWIPE MANWHORE (such eloquence from these commentators).

last edited at Sep 3, 2017 2:13PM

joined May 11, 2017

Absolutely adorable shoujo ai manga! The art is beautiful and the slow development between the characters is awesome! All the supporting characters are great too. I'm especially interested in the relationship between Alice and Kokoro... Damn that's twisted and how Nobara will be included in the family and I find it adorable how she seems to want to be her Prince(ss) and asks for tips from Misa! I'm eagerly waiting for the coming chapters! Shall there be a love triangle? I just realized... Ringo is apple in Japanese ^_^

last edited at Sep 3, 2017 6:11PM

59453ac1563a3102b9b5731298ad55a7
joined Aug 31, 2014

damn, picked this up today and it was surprisingly amazing, binged it all and i cant wait for more. The setting of school factions is a little awkward, but man the romance pacing feels so good, i specially really love how Misa quickly starts noticing the chemistry in the air and promptly accepts being Nobaras wingman once she gets a good judge of her character.

Also am i mistaking something or are there really around 2-3 chapters released each month? Are the translators just catching up or can we expect this to be the average rhythm?

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Everyone is worried of the blond haired dude, but seeing Nobara face when she supposedly recognize the blond from the description, I personally think that even if he will interfere with the yuri, it'll just be the typical author baits us thinking he's trouble with some fake suspense when he's suddenly revealed to be just an airheaded comic relief guy and there won't really be any drama (atleast I hope it will be like that).

59453ac1563a3102b9b5731298ad55a7
joined Aug 31, 2014

Everyone is worried of the blond haired dude, but seeing Nobara face when she supposedly recognize the blond from the description, I personally think that even if he will interfere with the yuri, it'll just be the typical author baits us thinking he's trouble with some fake suspense when he's suddenly revealed to be just an airheaded comic relief guy and there won't really be any drama (atleast I hope it will be like that).

i got more worried because on the first few chapters it was implied by classmates in the background that Nobara had a "fiance". So this can sprout the arranged marriage type of conflict, even though we know she will end up choosing Yukino. I mean she is the sole heiress to a somewhat wealthy family, and her parents are dead, it isnt THAT much of a stretch.

Previewfile_1606197467
joined Jan 21, 2016

I kinda regret binge reading this all today, but I adore this story and artwork; I cannot wait till this gets an update again ;w;

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Very nice read, I wonder who the blonde guy is but I think he's just a cousin on her mother's side. Hope he won't create much drama, if at all

Teko-and-pikari-holding-hands
joined Jul 23, 2017

I hope the blonde dude plays out like Andrew from LWA, in that he's just a guy and not anyone's love interest. (Actually, Andrew plays the "Gay best friend" role, if anything.)

joined Oct 13, 2015

Also am i mistaking something or are there really around 2-3 chapters released each month? Are the translators just catching up or can we expect this to be the average rhythm?

The TLs probably keep up to date if you read the comments they screen-shot. The manga is only updated every few weeks/months but tends to have a few chalters uploaded at once.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

There are quite a lot of simple errors in the English - could really do with a native speaker proof reading it before each chapter is put out.

Nozomi
joined May 11, 2017

Good series. All the girls are pretty cute so far (except Ringo-san) and I love the extent to which their friendship is developing.

Meta note:this manga is easier to read on readers that load all the pages on one page (allow you to scroll down) rather than the ones you read one at a time

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

This series feels a little bit like Fluttering Feelings but in highschool and less dramatic. It starts reaaaally slow, like "almost dropped it after the first 5 chapters" slow, but it picks up the pace in the latest chapters and it definitely benefits from binge reading it. Hopefully we continue to get updates on this series in the next weeks or months because i really enjoyed it.

Dragontempinvert
joined Jul 20, 2015

New chapters are welcome, but Dynasty makes them completely unreadable in normal mode :/

joined Feb 6, 2018

In my case, If you click on the resize button it should allow you to be able to read it more clearly. Hope this helps.

To reply you must either login or sign up.