Forum › Posts by jmsmm

jmsmm
Liberty discussion 10 Apr 17:22
joined May 11, 2017

I still think that somehow Liz and Honjo know each other from the past. Liz had a thing for the MC, went through a MAJOR makeover, became an idol and is much more confident that the then popular MC would fall for her only when she showed a glimpse of the "real her" Honjo just literally pushed her away and can only see the rockstar. We shall wait and see for god knows how long.

jmsmm
Citrus discussion 17 Nov 15:14
joined May 11, 2017

OOOOOhhhh Yuzu as much as I adore her annoys me sometimes!! She never lets Mei finish her sentence like ever! Well this chapter definitely redeemed itself in terms of art... However, it is somewhat anticlimactic. I wonder is she going to meet her new potential fiance in her school uniform? I'm assuming that where she's headed after her grandpa summoned her.

jmsmm
joined May 11, 2017

GUYS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH3xUnDm26s THE FIRST EP OF THE LIVE ACTION OMG

Oh wow!!! Thank youuuuuu!!

jmsmm
Citrus discussion 21 Oct 16:27
joined May 11, 2017

Hmmmm.... I wonder if Harumin has a fiance too..... I wonder how Matsuri will react.

jmsmm
Citrus discussion 21 Oct 16:24
joined May 11, 2017

The café / villa owner seems to be the new fiancé if he had to take that out of place phonecall. Assuming we've actually seen his real self (kind) and how he must've figured out Mei and Yuzu's relationship one way or another, isn't this actually a nice turning point? Since there's a high chance he'll find a way that those two can be together.

He seems like the type that doesn't give a dip about family traditions, working on his own like that instead of working in a company that his family owns (if that café is not their family's that is).

Yup my thoughts exactly. And he has been hinting to Yuzu that "He'll be brave too" since Yuzu had inspired him so. I don't think Mei is actually engaged now. I do think that there is a suitor/fiance in the pipeline and that person is this guy. I can't see why she'd still be engaged to an opportunistic teacher with a shitty reputation. I mean she IS the gorgeous and prestigious Mei Aihara, a catch if ever there was one.
I do believe Mei in her own way is trying to fight tradition. Wanting Yuzu to kiss her in public. Wearing the ring. Bit marking her. I daresay Mei seems to want this relationship to be out in the open more than Yuzu does.

Also as an awesome twist... Mei's mother would reappear and this time with the reason why they divorced.... I'm assuming she also is from a prominent family and as per tradition was promised to Mei's dad.... But she divorced him and moved in with her highschool lover... her girl lover!! Maybe it's just me but I'm liking the drama! I just wish there were more memories that were made in their lame summer trip!

jmsmm
Liberty discussion 12 Sep 13:48
joined May 11, 2017

Pretty awesome looking manga! Loving it and can hardly wait for more! I feel as if Liberty (Liz) knows our protagonist from before. Let's say high school. I feel like she was this geeky timid girl who didn't stand out much but had a crush on the then popular Honjo. Now that she has transformed into this Diva she feels confident enough to seduce Honjo into this wanting pile of flesh! Let's see what happens!

last edited at Sep 12, 2017 3:16PM

joined May 11, 2017

Absolutely adorable shoujo ai manga! The art is beautiful and the slow development between the characters is awesome! All the supporting characters are great too. I'm especially interested in the relationship between Alice and Kokoro... Damn that's twisted and how Nobara will be included in the family and I find it adorable how she seems to want to be her Prince(ss) and asks for tips from Misa! I'm eagerly waiting for the coming chapters! Shall there be a love triangle? I just realized... Ringo is apple in Japanese ^_^

last edited at Sep 3, 2017 6:11PM

jmsmm
Liberty discussion 03 Sep 16:38
joined May 11, 2017

Love it!!! Shall wait in earnest!

jmsmm
joined May 11, 2017

Must see more concept movie stuff!! Love it!

jmsmm
Omake Hon discussion 20 May 03:33
joined May 11, 2017

Ahhhhhh I love this author so much. The art is wayyyy too beautiful to be considered legal! I wonder where else I can find traslated doujins by Yamada Ako

jmsmm
joined May 11, 2017

Awwww and this is how 14 year old deities act when they're crushing on one another!

joined May 11, 2017

Hahahahahahaha! So many awesome points in this doujin... Homura stubbornly acting "evil". I always did wonder why Homura would assign "lived in the US for 3 years) background to Madoka, hmmmm maybe she wanted her to be more accepting of homosexuality? Mami and Nagisa is gold!!! LOOOOOL I laughed so much! and the face Homura had in page 0208 after Kyoko walked out upset that was funny

joined May 11, 2017

Ahhhhh if they only can end up like this. Law of Cycle vs. Curse Purification and live happily ever after... One can only wish

joined May 11, 2017

Too cute!! I just can't take how cute these girls are!

jmsmm
Ochikano discussion 15 May 14:44
joined May 11, 2017

Demon Homura rewarding stalker Madoka! LOL!! At this rate Madoka is the one who has to turn into the devil and show you how it's done!! Useless, just useless lol! The interaction between Sayaka and Homura is as always hilarious.!

jmsmm
joined May 11, 2017

Awww Male Moemura is cute. And I thought Kyoko looked hot as a dude. The drawing is really quite good. I wish we got to see some MadoHomu interaction here as well! LOL. I loved ths to be honest.

jmsmm
joined May 11, 2017

Madoka is such a tease lol

joined May 11, 2017

Yes Madokame please please visit Homura!

jmsmm
MHholic discussion 14 May 01:19
joined May 11, 2017

Oh my wayyy too adorable!!

joined May 11, 2017

Too sweet... I wish Madokame would've actually visited Homura like this. I do beleive it would've alleviated her pain just a little but then again I guess it's nt really possible...

jmsmm
joined May 11, 2017

cute sad, heartbreaking and uplifting all at once!! Only MadoHomu has this effect on me!! May they reign supreme forevermore!

joined May 11, 2017

Too cute for words!! Homura is well the best frickin', witch/magical girl/devil/goddess that was ever created!

joined May 11, 2017

cuuuuuuute and fitting I could say

joined May 11, 2017

Again... the art is just breathtaking! Beauty and the cutie <3

joined May 11, 2017

Wonderful! The art is so so beautiful and soft and fluffy! Need more!!