Dragontempinvert
joined Jul 20, 2015
Tsubuanfes-1683328287123316736-img1

I forget, is it married or divorced Bae right now? :P

Pyrii
Dragontempinvert
joined Jul 20, 2015
Anonamos_701-1669126237682536448-img1

@givemeanaccount AFAIK Kronii hasn't graduated? Something I missed?

Pyrii
Dragontempinvert
joined Jul 20, 2015

Pyrii posted:

Only if you have that option enabled. I turned it off because deleting them after was a PITA.

Och, sure. Can't help you more then ;/

Well I've turned it on for now, thanks. The problem is catching up with what I've missed.

Pyrii
Dragontempinvert
joined Jul 20, 2015

Pyrii posted:

I definately would like a page to see subscribed chapter somewhere since E-mails continue to fail which means I'm missing out on uipdates to series I really enjoy.

New chapters of series you're subscribed to should be automatically added to "To read" default list in Lists menu.

Only if you have that option enabled. I turned it off because deleting them after was a PITA.

Pyrii
Dragontempinvert
joined Jul 20, 2015

E-mail may be broken again, I haven't recieved an e-mail for months, and I have specific Gmail rules to make sure it's not marked spam.

I wish there was a way to see the latest of subscribed stuff here so I could at least catch up. I have no idea what has new stuff and what doesn't.

Want to bump this as it probably got buried after the tag derailment.

I definately would like a page to see subscribed chapter somewhere since E-mails continue to fail which means I'm missing out on uipdates to series I really enjoy.

Pyrii
Dragontempinvert
joined Jul 20, 2015

E-mail may be broken again, I haven't recieved an e-mail for months, and I have specific Gmail rules to make sure it's not marked spam.

I wish there was a way to see the latest of subscribed stuff here so I could at least catch up. I have no idea what has new stuff and what doesn't.

last edited at Aug 17, 2022 9:17PM

Pyrii
Dragontempinvert
joined Jul 20, 2015
Hooreng-1505566993323536384-img1

Enjoying some Coffee Biscuits <3

Pyrii
Dragontempinvert
joined Jul 20, 2015

well this is frickin' disappointing...what's the point of keeping it up if all but one random chapter was removed? Was looking forward to re-reading this when I remembered it was a thing, only to find...this.

You can still read em on one of the... less ethical reader sites. Nothing that big baby can do about those lol

The copy on the one site I sometimes use is all over the place, chapters in the wrong place, whole iamges broken and missing etc. Was hoping I could finish this one, oh well

Pyrii
Dragontempinvert
joined Jul 20, 2015

FoxPaw posted:

Same here. Came here to report that I'm no longer getting email updates for multiple/all series I'm subscribed to, and it looks like I'm not the only one.

Edit for more info, just in case it helps: I use google chrome, gmail, and it's been around three days since I'm been getting emails from dynastyscans.

Thank you.

The subscription system still appears to be working uninterrupted, but tracking down what exactly happens after the e-mails are sent is very difficult. There may be platform-specific problems we need to work around, but these are obscured by a lack of information. Anyone having these issues, please follow up with any further information you may have. Thanks.

I haven't been recieving e-mails either. I was recieving them fine but they just stopped after 1st March. been noting a lot of chapters for things I follow int he recent uploads with no notification, since I sub to a lot of stuff I'm a little worried about losing track.

Nothing seems to be hitting my spam inbox and it's not going to my old address either.

Edit: I tried turning off notifications, saving, then enabling it again and saving. Maybe that might fix it?

Whelp, turning it off and on again didn't work, I'm still not getting notification emails and having to keep an eye on the front page for updates.

EDIT: I use gmail, just for the record

last edited at Mar 12, 2022 11:03AM

Pyrii
Dragontempinvert
joined Jul 20, 2015

FoxPaw posted:

Same here. Came here to report that I'm no longer getting email updates for multiple/all series I'm subscribed to, and it looks like I'm not the only one.

Edit for more info, just in case it helps: I use google chrome, gmail, and it's been around three days since I'm been getting emails from dynastyscans.

Thank you.

The subscription system still appears to be working uninterrupted, but tracking down what exactly happens after the e-mails are sent is very difficult. There may be platform-specific problems we need to work around, but these are obscured by a lack of information. Anyone having these issues, please follow up with any further information you may have. Thanks.

I haven't been recieving e-mails either. I was recieving them fine but they just stopped after 1st March. been noting a lot of chapters for things I follow int he recent uploads with no notification, since I sub to a lot of stuff I'm a little worried about losing track.

Nothing seems to be hitting my spam inbox and it's not going to my old address either.

Edit: I tried turning off notifications, saving, then enabling it again and saving. Maybe that might fix it?

last edited at Mar 10, 2022 4:28PM

Dragontempinvert
joined Jul 20, 2015
Mayggxx-1479328257682116618-img1

Oh my, all those muscles from ground-pounding.

Dragontempinvert
joined Jul 20, 2015

This is my favourite flavour of gay, I could eat several bowls full.

Pyrii
Image Comments 28 Oct 01:58
Dragontempinvert
joined Jul 20, 2015
Fcx2gfouuaafa0h-orig

This reminds me of Natsuki and Shizuru from Mai-HiME

Pyrii
Dragontempinvert
joined Jul 20, 2015

Just wanted to mention I have the "Rape" tag blacklisted but I got notified of a one-shot which contains Rape today. Seems notifications don't filter by your blacklist. It wasn't till I got the rape part of the one-shot that I realised what happened.

Also I'd love to be able to blacklist more than 5 tags please.

It was because the Rape tag was added after the chapter upload hence why you probably got notified despite blacklisting the tag.

Yeah, that makes sense. Just wish I didn't have to see it, I have... issues seeing that kind of stuff.

Pyrii
Dragontempinvert
joined Jul 20, 2015

Just wanted to mention I have the "Rape" tag blacklisted but I got notified of a one-shot which contains Rape today. Seems notifications don't filter by your blacklist. It wasn't till I got the rape part of the one-shot that I realised what happened.

Also I'd love to be able to blacklist more than 5 tags please.

Pyrii
Dragontempinvert
joined Jul 20, 2015

...Will this have any manga with a happy ending? Neither of the first two do.

This... so many sad endings. I mean I can relate, but still.

Pyrii
Image Comments 06 Jul 21:50
Dragontempinvert
joined Jul 20, 2015
Dch2hdlvmaarlpy-orig

Oh gosh, putting that tongue to use >///>

Pyrii
Image Comments 06 Jul 21:47
Dragontempinvert
joined Jul 20, 2015
Dfzrrtpuwaajxqx-orig

As a fan of Judy Hopps, I like this version

Pyrii
Image Comments 06 Jul 21:45
Dragontempinvert
joined Jul 20, 2015
Cuvvnjluiaa6l_r-orig

Maybe it's a Doritos bag pillow?

Pyrii
Image Comments 09 Mar 02:18
Dragontempinvert
joined Jul 20, 2015
Hair

Story of my life, I have a ponytail and go through a pack in only a few months. The melted ones are much worse than the metal clip ones.

Dragontempinvert
joined Jul 20, 2015

New chapters are welcome, but Dynasty makes them completely unreadable in normal mode :/

Pyrii
Natsunetsu discussion 23 Aug 06:14
Dragontempinvert
joined Jul 20, 2015

If only summer colds were this glorious......too bad they're not.

Yeah, it's only near the end that it feels like I'm far more... than usual. You have to suffer through quite a bit first.

Dragontempinvert
joined Jul 20, 2015

What is the female equivalent of blue balls? Because I think I have that now.

Pyrii
Dragontempinvert
joined Jul 20, 2015

man it must suck for you favorite game ever to be a phone game.

Portable gaming is super-popular in Japan, they even have Cafes for people to meet up with their 3DS/Vita/mobile and play together. So it doesn't surprise me. The Japanese have had games on their mobiles and internet services for them far longer than we have.

And not everybody can afford a computer, especially in Tokyo where the cost of living is so high. Sometimes all people have are their mobiles.

Pyrii
obsessed discussion 02 Mar 05:51
Dragontempinvert
joined Jul 20, 2015

Wow, this was hot garbage. It feels like every character except the one who gets cheated on is a bit of an asshole.