Forum › What's that manga called?

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

What's that manga where a high school girl runs an electronics shop in Akibahara and her childhood friend finds her and becomes her maid (I guess it's like Kobayashi-san, just without the gay and the dragons and the fairly deep lore... I mean, the main female character even has a fairly unconventional occupation like Kobayashi)?

Reminds me of this: https://dynasty-scans.com/series/transistor_teaset

Yes, that's exactly the one! Thanks for the help!

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Been reading akuma no riddle back and kept remembering this manga but couldn't find it.
Our main (I think) characters names were shinya and mahiru as a reference to akuma no riddle, I don't remember anything else, sorry. :/

Idk if they were specifically references to AnR (since the names' meanings are like opposites) but the characters for the second arc of vol 6 of AnoKiss have the same online usernames

2017-07-16_16-04-11
joined May 15, 2017

Been reading akuma no riddle back and kept remembering this manga but couldn't find it.
Our main (I think) characters names were Shinya and Mahiru as a reference to akuma no riddle, I don't remember anything else, sorry. :/

Idk if they were specifically references to AnR (since the names' meanings are like opposites) but the characters for the second arc of vol 6 of AnoKiss have the same online usernames

Yeah, that's the one, thanks. :)

joined Apr 21, 2014

Hi!
I'm looking for a manga I read a few years ago, not sure if it was on this site or another one but I can't seem to find it anywhere.
I don't remember the exact plot but there was a yaoi couple and a yuri couple who married each other (as in, the men married the women), so that they could act as each other's "beards". I think they went on a honeymoon all together afterwards too.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

I think this is it.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

im looking for a yuri manga with a cat girl(?) and a fish girl (probably goldfish, idk) in it, also its a NSFW kind of manga. I cant really remember the plot since i only read it once years ago.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/officer_its_me

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Looking for a Homura x Madoka doujin that ends with Homura getting drunk and passing out and Madoka has sex with her while she's unconscious. Then Homura wakes up next to her says "The power of Alcohol worked!".

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016
Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

I'm trying to remember the name of this one series. It had something to do with a school mysteries club or something like that. The name's right on the tip of my tongue but I'm drawing a total blank.

Edit: It's freaking Rui-Rui. I remembered it right as I clicked the post button...

last edited at Aug 9, 2017 7:11PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I'm sure there was some one shot with typical dominating character, but the second the submissive one takes the lead dominate looses all her cool, but I don't remember anything else about it. It might not even go like that, but I'm sure I read some story with dominate girl not being able to handle someone taking the lead.

I don't think it was this one https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/pure_hearted_playgirl#2
EDIT/ After thinking more, I think maybe it is the one after all, i just remember it a bit differently, but it does fit. But if anyone has other suggestions feel free to post them.

last edited at Aug 12, 2017 3:46PM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

I'm sure there was some one shot with typical dominating character, but the second the submissive one takes the lead dominate looses all her cool, but I don't remember anything else about it. It might not even go like that, but I'm sure I read some story with dominate girl not being able to handle someone taking the lead.

I'd go for this one. Not sure though, there are many reversal on this site.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Utoptia posted:

I'd go for this one. Not sure though, there are many reversal on this site.

I checked all with reversal tag before posting and I didn't find it. I don't think it even had one, because the whole reversing could be 1-2 pages max and didn't even involved sex per se. Just girl taking the lead instead. They might not even sex at all in one shot, just flirt and stuff. At least that is what I remember.

joined Sep 16, 2014

Can anybody recall a onehot where two girls are trapped in a room and they can only leave when they have sex? And apparently the perpetrator is some fujioshi who just wants to see gal on gal action...

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Can anybody recall a onehot where two girls are trapped in a room and they can only leave when they have sex? And apparently the perpetrator is some fujioshi who just wants to see gal on gal action...

Is this it?

joined Sep 16, 2014

Is this it?

Yes! Thank you very much!

2017-07-16_16-04-11
joined May 15, 2017

Looking for the manga where our protagonist befriends a girl who doesn't speak but instead pulls up signs that have numbers on them for communication

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Looking for the manga where our protagonist befriends a girl who doesn't speak but instead pulls up signs that have numbers on them for communication

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/furumapura

2017-07-16_16-04-11
joined May 15, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/furumapura

Oh I thought it was subtext, thanks a lot

Rsz_17544039_p0
joined Jul 19, 2014

I don't think it was this one https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/pure_hearted_playgirl#2
EDIT/ After thinking more, I think maybe it is the one after all, i just remember it a bit differently, but it does fit. But if anyone has other suggestions feel free to post them.

Are you sure it's not this? It's short, doesn't contain sex, and has this line "Oh? Senpai, are you weak when someone takes the initiative with you?"

Hero
joined Mar 16, 2013

Forgot about the storyline but the (finally) girlfriend has big boobs, and the other one not, she introduce her girlfriend to her brothers at the end. They are school friends before. Ring any bell?

Maco%20v0.1%20320px%20opt
joined Apr 2, 2011

remember77 posted:

Forgot about the storyline but the (finally) girlfriend has big boobs, and the other one not, she introduce her girlfriend to her brothers at the end. They are school friends before. Ring any bell?

The original doujin "This Is a Great Hug Pillow" by Minase Ruruu (circle: GracheGrache).

last edited at Aug 19, 2017 10:35AM

Hero
joined Mar 16, 2013

The original doujin "This Is a Great Hug Pillow" by Minase Ruruu (circle: GracheGrache).

Thank you Maco, that's correct ^^

joined Sep 16, 2014

Can anyone remember the title of the one where there are 2 childhood friends in love with each other's little sister? There were also side characters who got together. One of which is a goth loli who loves dams and one really tall woman who looks scary?

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Can anyone remember the title of the one where there are 2 childhood friends in love with each other's little sister? There were also side characters who got together. One of which is a goth loli who loves dams and one really tall woman who looks scary?

Probs this
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/sisterism

To reply you must either login or sign up.