Forum › Princess eat the apple! discussion

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Do you think she actually needs to kiss the mirror to make it work, or is that just something the mirror says to women to get some action?

Masako2
joined Jul 6, 2012

Wait, why does this start from page 5? What came before it?

I believe they got the raw from the tankoubon. A collection of one shots by Minamoto sensei called Yuridori Midori. This one is the first in the book. I've got a copy and had hoped to scanlate it but...

Download_20181110_194445-1-1
joined Feb 12, 2016

Is it wrong I was hoping more for the mirror than snow? XD

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I liked the thing until I got kinda dubious about the -us and double-checked whether the apple thing was true - it's malum for apple, malus would be a fruit/apple tree.

It's ruined for me now :(

Just means theres more to eat XD
just change to something like: She ate from the apple tree

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

A malus as a bonus.

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

I wish the queen looked a bit older, as well as the daughter... It's kinda confusing right now.

last edited at Aug 8, 2017 11:34AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I liked the thing until I got kinda dubious about the -us and double-checked whether the apple thing was true - it's malum for apple, malus would be a fruit/apple tree.

She ate the entire tree, then.

She wanted to increase the fibre in her diet.

3baa1ab64dd532b6adbdcf6b46497e76
joined Mar 25, 2015

Sadly, it's a yuri story, so I can't make the obligatory "wood" pun.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Sadly, it's a yuri story, so I can't make the obligatory "wood" pun.

Wood is meant to be chopped down and ground to sawdust.

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Does anyone know how to get in contact with this group?

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

This is the kind of manga that is the most appropriate to read to children before going to sleep.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Yummy, yummy apple.

joined Jun 12, 2012

Extremely accurate nipponese depiction of Snow White. I give this no less than a 10/10.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Beyond "tree" being perfect for a (step) mother, "malus" also means "wicked" - which is exactly what she was trying to be. Far, far too fitting.

Then she started eying the mirror, and I thought: more like omnivore.

It looks more like Snow whats to break the mirror into a million pieces and bury each one in a separate hole to me.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Then she started eying the mirror, and I thought: more like omnivore.

It looks more like Snow whats to break the mirror into a million pieces and bury each one in a separate hole to me.

With hearts flying overhead as she says, "We shall get along better with the mirror too!"? Looks like she has her eyes on a 3P to me. If she's mad at the mirror...oh, what sweet torture might she be plotting!

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

I didn't notice the hearts, but now that you've called my attention to them, it really does read completely different. It's amazing the big difference small details can make.

Though this does raise the uncomfortable question of where the king ends up in all this. If he'd been offed, it'd be one thing, but by all accounts he's alive and well. Maybe he'll turn out to have a cavalier attitude?

last edited at Aug 12, 2017 2:14AM

joined May 27, 2017

if I'm the king, I'm totally okay being NTR'd by my daughter

though she's my own daughter, and witg my wife... they love each other, that's a happy life

last edited at Aug 12, 2017 11:15AM

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo
joined Apr 24, 2014

Glad it went the direction it did. Half expected it to devolve into Snow White and the Seven Lolis.

Please fund the mangaka to create this

LMAO

Seira%20the%20boss
joined Jun 25, 2017

What a better way to start the day than to read something by Minamoto Hisanari?

To reply you must either login or sign up.