Forum › Stretch discussion

X
joined Jan 6, 2014

Just you wait

Finished reading,
Damn NSFW tag, give back my excitement

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Ran is as blind to romance as my 4 years old niece.

She could have stolen a kiss in ch 3, twice. She could have embraced and cried on her senpai chest in ch 8. She could steal a kiss again (assume she haven't) in ch 9. And this chapter, Keiko's reactions seeing Ran being vulnerable, should be taken as affection rather than offensive.

I think Keiko is gay for Ran through. All those pause at Ran's cute side, adoring and affections. My gaydar say it's 80% chance

last edited at Mar 8, 2014 4:52AM

joined Aug 24, 2013

lol
Shows how good it is!

Thumbnail-600x-shrink
joined Apr 15, 2013

NSFWyou cheat ..tears running down my face..they have vibe .. but Who will make that first step?this expectation and guessing nice work mangaka

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

Chapter 12, why can't it ends like this!?

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Chapter 12, why can't it ends like this!?

Because this author knows how much people liked prism so now he is using that to fool us into thinking this is a yuri manga to get more money and drag it out when in reality it is not yuri at all, seriously only reason i read it is because those VN's i ordered have not come in yet

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh nooooooo!! run for your life D:
I love this manga, abortion or not... bi or not.

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Just you wait

Finished reading,
Damn NSFW tag, give back my excitement

Good to know I'm not the only one.
But the last picture from ch12, totally make me lol.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

That beginning was glorious

are they blushing because of alcohol or are there any other reason ??

Definitively alcohol, but looks like that sea thing had a little of PLOT (Also glad to see that the NSFW tag got removed, that'll save some people in the future)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm pretty sure the blushing wasn't entirely the alcohol, given it was preceded by a significant pause. The two of them have a shared memory of going to the sea, and it seems like it was a good one that they aren't quite willing to talk about. A kiss, maybe?

Wild speculation based on very little time: What if there was a shared romantic experience at that time, but Keiko was in an arranged marriage that her mother wouldn't let her out of? That might explain not forgiving her.

last edited at Mar 8, 2014 10:39AM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

(Also glad to see that the NSFW tag got removed, that'll save some people in the future)

Or get them in trouble...

Anyway, next chapter is really interesting. I don't even feel bad saying that, given how hyper-charged the translation has been.

I also like the sometimes weird tempo. It should be frustrating beyond belief for anyone eagerly awaiting chapters, but in retrospect, the stretching-to-plot ratio is very nice.

joined Mar 23, 2013

(Also glad to see that the NSFW tag got removed, that'll save some people in the future)

Or get them in trouble...

Anyway, next chapter is really interesting. I don't even feel bad saying that, given how hyper-charged the translation has been.

I also like the sometimes weird tempo. It should be frustrating beyond belief for anyone eagerly awaiting chapters, but in retrospect, the stretching-to-plot ratio is very nice.

I've seen it as well, will be interesting to see what is actually being said in it.

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

It's Ran's fault for giving out false hope! It is! >_<

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

The two of them have a shared memory of going to the sea, and it seems like it was a good one that they aren't quite willing to talk about. A kiss, maybe?

I don't think so, if that's the case then Keiko wouldn't have the guts to ask "...How was it?" Seems like more of a tragic thing happened to Ran by the sea

Wild speculation based on very little time: What if there was a shared romantic experience at that time, but Keiko was in an arranged marriage that her mother wouldn't let her out of? That might explain not forgiving her.

Romantic experience shared with whom? The severity of Keiko's emotional state when she lied to her friend regarding forgiving her mother gives off a very heavy vibe in which with something like that as a reason doesn't quite fit. Though if it is, thank god it's not regarding one less life kind of thing (abortion or miscarriage)

If you mean with Ran, then they should have been back to what they are before.
Dang, this kind of tension is making me lose my focus in real life.

joined Jan 30, 2013

Ch 14 just blew my mind

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

These almost daily releases are great and the chapters too... Still, I'm more interested in learning new stretches than their past, I enjoy their present.

These almost daily releases are great and the chapters too... Still, I'm more interested in learning new stretches than their past, I enjoy their present.

It might be from a web release magazine (like virgin's empire and grand jump, or ultra, idk ill have to check, but its a shueisha manga meaning it could be licensed prays to yuri gods)

NVM its shogakukan, prays for viz release

last edited at Mar 8, 2014 1:46PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

So was that a flashback or a dream
I think it was a flashback
Definitively

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Definitively

Or it's a flashback within a dream that's why the muzzy mother, little boy and classmates, and that UMA

Dream interpretation:
-After hitting the boy, one seed survived the hit (one egg got fertilized after her sexual encounter with her boyfriend)

-So, she did everything for the seed to grow (for the baby to be healthy)

-But then, everything changed when the fire nation attacked err her flower was destroyed by that animal (abortion or since it was unexpected, it was a miscarriage)

-Her mother mocked her for getting all dirty and for crying over such petty thing (darn you mother! how could you say that because Keiko got pregrant she's not pure anymore. And for treating loosing a baby , a life like that!!)

-The boy eventually left her (the guy did not knew she was pregnant and when she told him, he broke off with her and acted like her mother (die you stupid guy! burn in hell with the mother!)

last edited at Mar 8, 2014 1:32PM

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

Definitively

Or it's a flashback within a dream that's why the muzzy mother, little boy and classmates, and that UMA

somehow i see it related to the whole abortion thing. meh.......
and chpt 13, suicide vibe got stronger.

last edited at Mar 8, 2014 1:48PM

Lifecharacter
Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

-The boy eventually left her (the guy did not knew she was pregnant and when she told him, he broke off with her and acted like her mother (die you stupid guy! burn in hell with the mother!)

Everything else seems to be the case (as far as fever dream symbolism interpretation can go), but I took this differently. I feel like she wasn't all that concerned with the "boy" (whether he represents her fiance, men/sex, or attempting to conceive) who she beat the seeds out of, until she needed the seeds again. But when she tried to get pregnant again, it didn't work no matter how hard she tried (the first time it took one hit, but now she's basically crushed his head), which goes with the idea that she can't get pregnant anymore.

After that point, it really depends on what you take the boy to mean. If he's the fiance, then he could have been an asshole and left her or what happened and the emotional aftermath might have just drove a wedge between them. If he's men/sex then she stopped dating them. Or, if he's the idea of getting pregnant, she stopped trying.

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

I am really don't understand ch14 pretty much :(
But I like this page http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/stretch_ch14#11 => Almost like yuri enough :3

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Dream interpretation:

As I see it she hammered her boyfriend/husband about having a baby until she won and a tumor spoiled
everything to the point of being unable to have babies.

I'm inclined to believe it was just a boyfriend or she was trying to raise it as a single mother and her mother blame her
for not marrying.

She continued with the hammering but she can't have a baby anymore and the boyfriend/husband abandons her.

last edited at Mar 8, 2014 2:07PM

Tattoos
joined Mar 8, 2013

Probably mentioned already but...
Starting to think it's about Keiko having Ran as the replacement "child" she never had, rather than a yuri vibe type of thing.
All those comparison of Ran being like a baby/little sister.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

Probably mentioned already but...
Starting to think it's about Keiko having Ran as the replacement "child" she never had, rather than a yuri vibe type of thing.
All those comparison of Ran being like a baby/little sister.

the guy could be Ran father who commit suicide in the sea.

last edited at Mar 8, 2014 2:22PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.