Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

Akari
joined Apr 16, 2013

finally!! Stuff is getting serious and its not just teasing us anymore!! I thought we would never get a serious relationship out of this manga lol

Too bad one of the two serious relationships involves a melodramatic love/lust triangle :(

I thought there were three serious relationships

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

finally!! Stuff is getting serious and its not just teasing us anymore!! I thought we would never get a serious relationship out of this manga lol

Too bad one of the two serious relationships involves a melodramatic love/lust triangle :(

I thought there were three serious relationships

Oh right I forgot the BDSM Gays. And I suppose you could count the Maki Duo for a given definition of "serious."

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

agh... I know what you mean -.- But I guess it's a step towards making a serious relationship. Everything else in the manga feels like a tease. Like we know some characters "like each other" but nothing has come of it. Like no real relationship yet.

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

So all that Romance Drama was actually the Cat all along! Everything makes sense now!

joined Jul 31, 2013

Torajirou does teasing better than most, so I'm on board for as much as he can bring.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Wha- .. .WAIT! Glasses girl finally shows interest in one of the girls and then that's it?! chapter is over? NO! DON'T DO THIS!

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Oh man... Ichinose-san's dialogue to Asami-san were so, so poetic. :-)

MegaWallflower
Capture
joined Sep 22, 2014

Wha- .. .WAIT! Glasses girl finally shows interest in one of the girls and then that's it?! chapter is over? NO! DON'T DO THIS!

Now I'm interested to see what chapter 89 will bring for them. Hopefully a real conversation for starters!

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Is it bad I cried over the scene in chapter 85 where she says she's scared of kissing her because it could be a dream that'd be over too soon?

Lomographic Colored Past
74ec91ae-b46c-44be-9b5e-7c40e1fb423d
joined Dec 29, 2016

Why? Why? Why? Do I Ship Shizuka and Kaoru.....

joined Feb 23, 2016

Damn Benjamin.. That cat logic! I just love this series~ it's slowly getting more yuri in it~

joined Sep 25, 2015

Now I'm interested to see what chapter 89 will bring for them. Hopefully a real conversation for starters!

Ichinose catches Shizuka kissing Kaoru, drama and crying Shizuka ensues
IT'S GONNA BE GOOD

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Why? Why? Why? Do I Ship Shizuka and Kaoru.....

Because you're a bad person OR you instinctively know that these two are horrible people that deserve the pain that they cause each other.

joined Jul 14, 2016

Damm finally more releases :/ I thought this manga died long ago

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

Is it bad I cried over the scene in chapter 85 where she says she's scared of kissing her because it could be a dream that'd be over too soon?

Nah. You're always crying (referring to pfp).

joined Feb 1, 2013

Kouhai and Sempai... Chapter 85 made my heart happy.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

I was extremely confused because this is like the first time she hasn't been illustrated in the grotesque exaggerated style so I barely even recognized her.

In any case I think it's interesting if she's getting a deeper characterization because she's probably my favorite character.

joined Jul 31, 2013

I think you've been missing Onoda's characterization since the beginning, if you're just picking up on it now.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

I think you've been missing Onoda's characterization since the beginning, if you're just picking up on it now.

Yeah like, she's insecure and feels isolated from her peers and to compensate for this she's very quick to judge them harshly based on shallow first impressions both too help her feel better about her own shortcomings and to convince herself that she doesn't WANT their companionship even though she very obviously desperately does. However, she's not usually stubborn about said judgements especially when her insecurity/loneliness is mollified and will promptly change her opinion when she gets to now someone even on a cursory level. This chapter is just a reaffirmation of her character as it has been developed since like the beach trip.

0asm1
joined Oct 28, 2013

This manga is just too wonderful. With every chapter I got more and more insight, character understanding, yuri, and tease haha. The story (and humor) is daily fresh, the art bold and clean, the girls in a schoolgirls atmosphere made me squirm with delight lol. Definitely one of my favorite.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I love Yuu and Mari. Best couple with Chie and Ai.

Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

God, Ai-chan is actually really hot. XD

joined Apr 27, 2017

This manga is just too wonderful. With every chapter I got more and more insight, character understanding, yuri, and tease haha. The story (and humor) is daily fresh, the art bold and clean, the girls in a schoolgirls atmosphere made me squirm with delight lol. Definitely one of my favorite.

I know how you feel, I came across this series when I was browsing, and it amazed me how little readership it had, because Torajirou is definitely the epitome of "less is more", and he did an amazing job in Virgin's Empire, making it one of the longest running Yuri series.

Also, Ai x Chie = best couple!

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

"He has the best words"

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

"He has the best words"

this manga is so goodful

To reply you must either login or sign up.