Forum › Kimi Koi Limit discussion

joined Jun 13, 2017

@UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
This conversation is way off topic now, so I won't post my long reply in the thread.
https://pastebin.com/4Yh6PAcf

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I trust we're done with this foolishness and are able to move on at this point.

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Awwwwwwwwww the nostalgia! :D Happy end :D Lol Sato you finally realize this Hehehhehe that's cute in it's own way.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Yesssssssssssss! Finally translated! I'm really happy right now.

last edited at Jun 28, 2017 1:47PM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I so love it very much no matter how many times I've reread it. I wish it could be longer, filled with their happy memories.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

HELL YEEEES

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I want to see their parents opinion. I expect they trate her daughter the same as always but even if the author doesn't draw that ending I still wish to see their reaction.

Screenshot_2016-11-14-13-53-17(2)
joined Feb 7, 2014

Sato-channnnnn ..... my first yuri, how to forget this master piece.....

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

dang, to me Sono's kind of annoying....she was basically leeching off of Hiroko when she didn't even love her and she even left Hiroko in the dust after she got her happy ending

Sharkexpert12
2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

I want to see their parents opinion. I expect they trate her daughter the same as always but even if the author doesn't draw that ending I still wish to see their reaction.

Instead I'll give you the reactions my cousin's parents had. Mom's "That's nice will she be joining us for dinner?" Dad's " You had better take good care of her now" she is now treated like a son and to this day is known as Dan by everyone involved. Her name is Jessica btw.

last edited at Jun 28, 2017 5:09PM

Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

The afterward was really nice. It was good to see more about Sato's feelings since the manga focused more on Sono's and Hiroko's feelings. Sato was basically in denial about her feelings for Sono all that time, that explaining why she was still a virgin (and I assume she never dated anyone before Sono) even though she's pretty and popular, and her saying that she never understood what it meant to like someone etc. I'm happy it was mutual almost from the beginning. [?]

joined Apr 27, 2017

So I read the spin-off based on Hiroko, and after a few years of getting over Sono, she finds someone else. I'm.. moderately happy? I guess?

last edited at Jun 29, 2017 2:20PM

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

dang, to me Sono's kind of annoying....she was basically leeching off of Hiroko when she didn't even love her and she even left Hiroko in the dust after she got her happy ending

well, you gotta remember they were using each other basically. so it wasn't really sono's fault to begin with. hiroko was aware of where is sono's feeling lies but, hiroko decided to stick around regardless. so, you reap what you sow Lol. and also in the end, hiroko didn't choose obsessive path. she chose to walk away then crying like a loser

joined Feb 23, 2016

Awww :3

joined Jul 11, 2015

ohmygoddddd reading this After story makes me want to re read it from ch 1 ( ;∀;)

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

So I read the spin-off based on Hiroko, and after a few years of getting over Sono, she finds someone else. I'm.. moderately happy? I guess?

This is cool, I wanted Hiroko to be happy. Sono is still.... really annoying. This after chapter didnt convince me she had changed for the better

At least Sato is happy i guess

last edited at Jun 29, 2017 3:10AM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Orangey posted:

This is cool, I wanted Hiroko to be happy. Sono is still.... really annoying. This after chapter didnt convince me she had changed for the better

At least Sato is happy i guess

She's doing better at supporting herself nonetheless. With Hiroko she just kinda stayed home all day doing literally nothing. Now she's working. Her attitude is something that'd take longer to change in comparison and we're not given a real reference to how long it's been between the end and this chapter unless I overlooked it.

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

So the special was just uploaded and I read it thinking it's a oneshot, totally spoiling the ending for myself and even suggesting a tag edit cause there wasn't any love triangle in the special before noticing that it's a part of a series

joined Jun 13, 2017

And why are people even responding to an obvious troll comment like this one?

Why do people think calling someone a "troll" instantly invalidates everything they say? No, really, I don't get this one. Please explain it to me. I don't understand how you think you can prove someone wrong when you don't even pretend to support your own stance or explain your reasoning.

It's genuinely obnoxious how you are dismissive like that.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

And why are people even responding to an obvious troll comment like this one?

Why do people think calling someone a "troll" instantly invalidates everything they say? No, really, I don't get this one. Please explain it to me. I don't understand how you think you can prove someone wrong when you don't even pretend to support your own stance or explain your reasoning.

It's genuinely obnoxious how you are dismissive like that.

conqclub, you've been disruptive enough. Stop posting in this discussion.

There is no need for you to reply to this post. Further replies from other people on the subject will also be deleted.

joined Apr 27, 2017

I think what really bothered me the first time I read this, was the fact that Sato didn't seem to care about Sono at all, and Hiroko was probably trying harder than Sato in every aspect of their respective relationships. One-sided love always kind of bugs me for that reason.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I think what really bothered me the first time I read this, was the fact that Sato didn't seem to care about Sono at all, and Hiroko was probably trying harder than Sato in every aspect of their respective relationships. One-sided love always kind of bugs me for that reason.

I kinda like that. I think it is realistic in a way: most of the time, we simply don't choose who we love. It's not about who tries harder, or who deserves anything. Sono just loved Sato, and that's all there was to it.

Though I will say that it's pretty clear Sato did care about Sono the whole time. She invites Sono to stay as long as she wants, no questions asked. Not many people would do that for their friends, even for their best friends. Rather than comparing Sato to Hiroko, just look at Sato's actions on their own. It's obvious that she cared.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

schuyguy posted:

Though I will say that it's pretty clear Sato did care about Sono the whole time. She invites Sono to stay as long as she wants, no questions asked. Not many people would do that for their friends, even for their best friends. Rather than comparing Sato to Hiroko, just look at Sato's actions on their own. It's obvious that she cared.

I think the detail where people struggle to see how Sato cares is the fact she's a fairly detached person who doesn't express herself all that much. So it's very easy to assume she doesn't care.

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

As long as Sato is happy, I'm happy. Sono is annoying af though.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Cute! I liked the "flashback" scene ^_^
And lol at her going back to under the bridge...

To reply you must either login or sign up.