Forum › Kimi Koi Limit discussion

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I think YP's board has the RAWs for the Hiroko one. I had no idea there was another chapter, tho (nor know where to find it).

joined Jun 12, 2015

Wait, it's a two-shot about Hiroko? And that extra chapter is part of the manga then? Happens after the last chapter? Could you give spoiler about those three chapters?

The two-shot くらやみのアスタリスク is about Hiroko and it's a part of Rainy Song collection. The story takes place after the events of Kimi Koi Limit. Japanese scans are here.
The extra chapter for Kimi Koi Limit is short (8 pages) and is focusing about Sato-chan. The story takes place before the events of Kimi Koi Limit, when Sato-chan and Sono are in high school. Chinese scans are here.

last edited at Jul 6, 2015 4:40PM

joined Mar 9, 2014

i just wanted to share i bought this manga but its in chinese which i'm not good at but i shall see if it matches up

joined Jul 31, 2014

This really a good manga. Wonder why so less people view.

joined Jul 31, 2014

I wonder which story in the Rainy song book is the Sequel to Hiroko's story? Inside Rainy song book there were 2 stories which were:
1. A Girl In Ultramarine
2. Rainy song
Anyone can help me up on this?

last edited at Aug 13, 2015 9:14AM

joined Jun 12, 2015

I wonder which story in the Rainy song book is the Sequel to Hiroko's story? Inside Rainy song book there were 2 stories which were:
1. A Girl In Ultramarine
2. Rainy song
Anyone can help me up on this?

Kurayami no Asterisk (two-shot) is about Hiroko. It's not translated yet.

last edited at Aug 13, 2015 4:02PM

joined Jul 31, 2015

How can't you believe in unicorns!? Give the manga a read if you haven't already, make sure to also read the extra pages (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

C8-h7dlw0aetesm
joined Jun 14, 2015

I just want more Kimi Koi Limit stuff. I don't care how long it takes. The fact that it exists and it might be translated is enough to make me giddy with anticipation. I really do like this series quite a bit.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

I think I've read this at least 6 times. I love it every time!

C8-h7dlw0aetesm
joined Jun 14, 2015

I think I've read this at least 6 times. I love it every time!

I've only got up to like 3 times. The only series I've read nearly that much is Girl Friends (with 5). Who knows? 3 more times might be in my future.

last edited at Sep 15, 2015 7:25AM

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

I like the ending too. But I really wanted to have more of a story between sato-chan and sono-chan ^_^
Ohh and i wish there's also a story where sono-chan ends up with hiroko-san :3

last edited at Sep 15, 2015 11:08PM

Crab
joined Oct 7, 2014

I like the ending too. But I really wanted to have more of a story between sato-chan and sono-chan ^_^
Ohh and i wish there's also a story where sono-chan ends up with hiroko-san :3
“He who is not contented with what he has, would not be contented with what he would like to have.”

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

I can held my tears to drip in my eyes... I hope could find a woman who love her back... atleast for now Hiroko learned her lesson from the things she done fooling some of the girls feeling... I hope the time goes on the awkward between those three will swept away and it is better to have a friendship with those three and Hiroko may find a partner soon. I kind I felt also what Satomi feels. But I swear, I can't do what Sono did... It was too crazy perhaps that what really love is. I love all the characters on this series... I praise you... but for me I like more Hiroko, ehehe maybe I just seeing some of myself to her. Hahahaha... (sighed)
It was a good ending but why I feel so sad. hahaha!!! Best wishes to Sono and Satomi.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Woe, dis feelz

Photo
joined Oct 14, 2015

I won't lie, I fucking cried. In the end Hiroko is just thrown away like a piece of shit. I hate this manga.

I FUCKING AGREE, WHAT HAPPENS TO POOR HIROKO??? WHAT DID SHE EVEN DO? :'(

Photo
joined Oct 14, 2015

I won't lie, I fucking cried. In the end Hiroko is just thrown away like a piece of shit. I hate this manga.

joined Oct 3, 2015

oh good this is on the featured post. it's a good read.

QuizicalManga
Anime%20girl
joined May 12, 2016

Damn i read this a while back, loved the story and love the art and i just loved the characters. Welp time to read it again :D

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

From what the story tells me, she's got a reputation as a player who's almost certainly "thrown away" girls herself. The whole point of the omake is she's acting out of character with regard to Sono. Her character arc is to go full circle and be put in the position of the girl she didn't understand and only went for as an amusement.

Also, right at the beginning she gets pissed at Sono (justifiably) and instead of just normally breaking up, literally throws her away with no arrangements and not a lot of money, leading her to being homeless the first time. Which is a pretty crappy thing to do.

At the end, neither of them think badly of Hiroko and it appears as if Sato has more respect for her than before. It's been established that they're in contact with each other and are at least friendly at college, nothing indicates that this has changed. She just isn't present in the last chapter or so since there's no narrative purpose to have her there.

It would be interesting to have a story following Hiroko after this that shows how she's grown from the experience, and being a player just doesn't cut it any more. I'd love to read that. But this is Sono's story in the end, not Hiroko's, so the focus is necessarily on her and her growth.

last edited at May 26, 2016 11:40PM

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

read again. nice

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I saw the raws from Hiroko's story like YEARS AGO, when I downloaded raws from the whole magazine was it.. Yurihime? vol 30 to 40 I think, I was looking for another series and came across it... just when will it be translated? If you didn't 'cause you can't find them (unlikely since even I found them without much effort), I will look for them again but pleaaaaase we have been waiting for 4 years.

last edited at May 28, 2016 2:47AM

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

So I've reread this again and jesus christ Sono is a piece of work. Hiroko isn't great either, but I get her actions because she's the jealous ex-girlf, but Sono wtf. Whenever things don't go her way, she runs away and lives on the streets so of course people are going to worry about her in case she gets herself killed or something ridiculous, she frequently stalks Sato who has always literally just wanted to be her friend (and I hate that in manga when characters are like NO I CANT DEAL W YOUR FRIENDSHIP EITHER BE WITH ME OR FUCK OFF and Sono was even better in this regard as she wouldn't even give Sato that option haw-haw) and even the last chapter felt pretty forced on Sato's part, like it felt that she was forcing herself to be Sono's lover because that would just stop her from trying to be god damn homeless and crying all the time. Like what redeeming features does Sono have? She was literally a lazy shit around hirokos and did nothing all day but depended on her to provide for her and dropped her like a hot coal as soon as her TRU LOVE Sato was back in the picture. Like? What? I just. This manga.

Sato is great though. She's too good. Youre too good for her Sato!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Well, the whole mess was because of Sato, because she wouldn't face her feelings and was a coward up until the last chapter.

So she's not that great.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Symphogeah posted:

I saw the raws from Hiroko's story like YEARS AGO, when I downloaded raws from the whole magazine was it.. Yurihime? vol 30 to 40 I think, I was looking for another series and came across it... just when will it be translated? If you didn't 'cause you can't find them (unlikely since even I found them without much effort), I will look for them again but pleaaaaase we have been waiting for 4 years.

Or nobody had time/was interested in doing it.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well, the whole point of the story was Sono being stuck in that rut of not thinking outside herself or her feelings for Sato, and finally overcoming that and leaving her irrational reactions (like running away to live on the streets, which was out of necessity the first time anyway) to become more mature and responsible by the end. So yeah, of course Sono was terrible. That's the point, she's going from terrible to not-terrible.

To reply you must either login or sign up.