Forum › little by little discussion

joined Mar 3, 2017

I always get this "middle-aged office lady" feel when I see Nozomi in this kind of setting. I have no idea why. :/

Profile%20pic
joined Jan 6, 2015

I've always loved those ferris-wheel confession scenes, and this one had such an awkwardness to it that made it even better. Couple that with Kanbayashi Makoto's amazing style, and I was in love.

...and then Nozomi drops that "we'll be best friends" line at the end... oh well, at least it doesn't seem like it's over just yet.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

My sweet gay babies! It's so bittersweet, wanting them to take that last step and admit it to themselves. The tension is absolute murder.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Nozomi: "I love you Nicocchi, no homo tho."

RumpledForeSkiin
joined Jun 27, 2016

Imgur

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

What's it a sequel to?

on edit: i guess it says, sequel to two other stories.

last edited at Jun 24, 2017 6:03PM

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Imgur

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

flips desk

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well, I for one am happy to get another chapter to build upon the hand-holding progress from the previous stories. I'm not going to get all hung up on one line and forget to enjoy the rest of the two of them growing closer together and starting to notice their attraction.

Nico is especially honest....well, for Nico.

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

That line didn't bother me too much, I'm sure they'll get together if this series continues.

Nico in the anime always seemed to me like she'd be a fun person to be friends with, with a good sense of humor, just too negative at times. Nozomi is the character I think could handle her the best, and be most likely to find her entertaining rather than irritating.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

At first that best friends line really annoyed me as well. However, taking this work as part of a series, its more like a step closer to a future romantic relationship than being friend zoned, so it's really not that bad. The author lampshading that helps too.

I do like this series of doujins. Are there any more follow-ups to this one?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

That line didn't bother me too much, I'm sure they'll get together if this series continues.

Nico in the anime always seemed to me like she'd be a fun person to be friends with, with a good sense of humor, just too negative at times. Nozomi is the character I think could handle her the best, and be most likely to find her entertaining rather than irritating.

Agreed. I also like the implication here that no matter how opaque or tricky Nozomi can be, on some level Nico understands what she wants. That sort of mutual understanding really appeals to me as what I like to call Basis For Attraction. That is, they don't just like each other because that's what the pairing says, the author is taking their time to show us what they like about each other, and how they're both discovering that as well.

I do hope we get a story where they do genuinely become a couple, though.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Imgur

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

flips desk

(╯°Д °)╯╧╧

Super High School Level Artist
6b78b4b6e167268ccc1cfdc9df05de3f33b6b4a9_hq
joined Dec 28, 2016

yes, a continuation. I did not expected one to be honest. I am glad I can see more love for NozoxNico. I hope they make another sequel of this one.

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

I'm not going to get all hung up on one line

Try it! It's fun!

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Im going to die this was so cute,,,,
Tsubaki scans, may every single member of your team be bestowed with prosperity and fortune,,,,,you all are amazing.

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

The tension is absolute murder.

I kNOW. Somebody help these Dense Gays

Resizeicon
joined Feb 16, 2016

Yeah, there's two more left in the series! Hopefully the next one won't take as long as this one did. Sorry about that.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yeah, there's two more left in the series! Hopefully the next one won't take as long as this one did. Sorry about that.

Oh, I thought we were up to date and the others were still yet to be published. That's great news!

joined Apr 24, 2015

This tugged at my heart so much I think it's gonna burst outta my chest!

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Anyone know the author's twitter handle? I must tweet at him/her in order to fuel the next one!!!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Anyone know the author's twitter handle? I must tweet at him/her in order to fuel the next one!!!

I think the reply above mine suggests that the author has already published more, and they're in the process of being translated. In any case, I'd make sure of that before approaching the author.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

At first I was a bit blegh from that Best Friends Forever line (cuz come on everything before that definitely did not give off bff vibes), but then reading the author's note made me feel a lot better because they acknowledged that they felt like they were making NozoNico stay just at that borderline between bffs and gfs. It gave me hope for things to actually move on. Then I find out they actually already have 2 more parts after this one, i have to say im pretty ecstatic to hear that.

Overall I'm really enjoying this series. They way they draw and write NozoNico is just so true to their characters and you can just feel that love oozing out from their gazes. I'm looking forward to the next parts!

Yes_Cantaloupe
Dia%20mezashi
joined Dec 5, 2014

cute af, damn

Tumblr_nj0kgfmtjf1r8wxq1o1_540
joined Dec 28, 2016

What the fuck is that necktie ?

To reply you must either login or sign up.