Forum › Video Rental Shop discussion

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

^ Something up with your browser? That isn't a link to me - it is a picture in the post of the page showing who kana is. That link must be where morter uploaded it. No idea why you are not seeing the image - so it's not clickbait.

I think what's being referred to is those "Illuminati EXPOSED!!!" videos on youtube that has lots of bad MSpaint graphics on it.

Also I love how literally everyone who posts how there's a reoccurring character hasn't read the first few posts of this thread, where it was blatantly mentioned. Admittedly, I'm a bit guilty of that, but I was only referring to the moments in particular, rather than the character, and then realized a bit too late that it was the same character.

last edited at Jun 10, 2017 6:14PM

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

At this point I think the saleslady is just committed to destroying that poor girl's heart

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

That girl in the back was so funny. Saleslady shouldn't joke like that.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

SIKE NIGAY YOU THOUGHT

Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

Girl don't get my hopes up! TT~TT

Screen%20shot%202017-12-10%20at%208.19.31%20pm
joined Dec 26, 2013

That fangirl behind her tho.

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

Nice to see how there seems to have more comments about Kana than the main couple(?).

joined Jun 3, 2017

A5PECT posted:

Better idea: a girl Kana already knows is blatantly into her, but Kana is too busy spectating all of the other yuri around her to notice.

A series about this would actually be a rather hilarious premise, lol. The other girl is always trying to make it clear how she feels but every single time something happens around them to distract Kana.

it could even be the girl in the sports jacket behind her :3

Guys who is kana? Any link?

http://i.imgur.com/2gwbjlC.png
Lol I didn't realize that

last edited at Jun 11, 2017 10:13AM by Nezchan

joined Apr 11, 2016

don't worry kana i'd totally react like that too xD

Super High School Level Artist
6b78b4b6e167268ccc1cfdc9df05de3f33b6b4a9_hq
joined Dec 28, 2016

This is amazing, its simple and so cute. I bet she is just teasing her to see her reaction.

joined Feb 18, 2015

Brutal... Hilarious, but brutal!

Re1lvpg-_400x400
joined Mar 13, 2013

I really love the author's works omg Y Y Drawing style is so simple and clean , easy to read and stories make me smile everytime OMG ///

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Mikasa, your Annie is going to be rented...

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

P
S
Y
C
H

this author omg, they kill me, i love it.

Can we have Kana and her friend get together please?!?! I already loved Kana from pranking the prankster! We need more Kana

Honoka%201
joined Jun 23, 2015

The art initially repulsed me but it grows on you. Author's art style looks stiff yet her characters are appealing. The juxtaposition is nice. Story-wise I'm thoroughly entertained.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

^ Something up with your browser? That isn't a link to me - it is a picture in the post of the page showing who kana is. That link must be where morter uploaded it. No idea why you are not seeing the image - so it's not clickbait.

I think what's being referred to is those "Illuminati EXPOSED!!!" videos on youtube that has lots of bad MSpaint graphics on it.

Also I love how literally everyone who posts how there's a reoccurring character hasn't read the first few posts of this thread, where it was blatantly mentioned. Admittedly, I'm a bit guilty of that, but I was only referring to the moments in particular, rather than the character, and then realized a bit too late that it was the same character.

What this person said

joined Jan 31, 2017

I don't think I've seen anyone notice how Kana's ponytailed friend is probably the bully who stole the wallet from pranking the pranker.

joined Apr 27, 2017

I don't think I've seen anyone notice how Kana's ponytailed friend is probably the bully who stole the wallet from pranking the pranker.

I thought that too, the hair color is similar, but it's a difficult call because manga characters usually sport one hairstyle for life unless the plot explicitly mentions a change in their hairstyle. There's a very good reason for that too: since artists usually end up drawing very similar faces, hair style/accessories kind of become unique identifiers, and it would confuse people if they were changed around often.

Also, in https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_useless_senpai_and_the_talented_kouhai, it was shown that the bully plays sports without a ponytail, so she probably won't wear a ponytail to a video rental shop.

P.S. welcome to dynasty scans!

last edited at Jun 22, 2017 7:40PM

YuriMasterRace
Ee7a56fbe938317ada89a8848b9d2a4b
joined May 7, 2015

I thought that too, the hair color is similar, but it's a difficult call because manga characters usually sport one hairstyle for life unless the plot explicitly mentions a change in their hairstyle. There's a very good reason for that too: since artists usually end up drawing very similar faces, hair style/accessories kind of become unique identifiers, and it would confuse people if they were changed around often.

Also, in https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_useless_senpai_and_the_talented_kouhai, it was shown that the bully plays sports without a ponytail, so she probably won't wear a ponytail to a video rental shop.

Looks like Kanna's older sister from Twin Sister.

joined Aug 10, 2016

Mocha frickin' pulled the rug out from under us, she's there with her older sister from Twin Sisters. The signs were all there, we just didnt see it.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Wow, to think the cameo characters would make so much sense now.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Need mor sekwil.

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

That is Kana's older sister, Otoya(also have her own story--Twin Sisters)

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/met_my_sister_on_a_dating_site_their_sisters_yuri_was_aired_on_national_tv#3

Mochiverse is amazing. I hope Kanata will get her own story too.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

No stop 'this is a joke' blah blah blah.. You know, lesbehonest will ya?

Oh, my God... You just reached the Nirvana with that pun. You're Far beyond the simple minds of us humans...

White_mage
joined Feb 28, 2013

Whether or not she ever finds someone of her own, it's become abundantly clear that we need a mini-series centered around Kana wandering around and having a stroke whenever something gay happens in her general area.

To reply you must either login or sign up.