Forum › Twin Sisters discussion

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^ I think so too - you normally chant something with 3 words to keep in sync typically, 'rock, paper, scissors- the panel just revealed the last step.

It would of been clearer if 'rock, paper' was written in small/angled font, on the left side of the previous panel - like the first 2 fist bumps were between the panels.

last edited at Jun 5, 2017 5:57AM

joined Apr 25, 2017

Not to pick nits, but the translation says "Scissor!" when Asane clearly throws paper (and paper beats rock, so that's how she wins the game). Was this a mistake or did she say one thing and throw another (which would cause a big fight in any RPS game I've ever played. XD)

Also, I'm really coming around on this author. The stories are super simple to this point but cute and right in my strike zone, and the art is growing on me. Hope she puts out something for purchase at some point!

EEEEhhhh...... i sometimes wonder if people are sarcastic when writing things. It says scissor because when you play RPS, you throw when you say scissor. So it is "Rock, Paper, Scissor (and at scissor you show your hand).

joined Nov 15, 2016

Oh Mochi au Lait, with this many sister themed manga I think your 'interests' are showing...

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I gotta admit, I like how there was a "tsuzuku" mid kiss, and then it kept going.

Ghost Shogun
Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

I remember reading this first chapter in Danbooru some time ago, but couldn't continue because the translation wasn't complete... looks like I'll finally be able to read, thank you for translating.

this author is very fond of incest,no? Maybe she has sister she wish she did things to...or already have?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_sister_found_out_that_i_draw_yuri_manga

I'm with this same doubt for quite awhile now, but I don't think we'll ever know for sure... but on the oneshot cited, there is a comment saying "the author posted more recently on Twitter saying (as best as I can tell) this is just an April Fool's gag and doesn't actually have an older sister like that", and this seems pretty open to interpretation if you ask me.

DarkLordofYuri
Tumblr_madda8svpi1rf3rn4o1_500
joined Jul 6, 2016

Looks quite promising, I'll be following :D

joined Jan 10, 2017

Oh boy, I sure hope this story actually continues and finishes unlike all of the rest of this author's stories.

The full thing is already translated on danbooru. If I can count properly it was 6 chapters although some of them were really short.

last edited at Jun 5, 2017 7:37AM

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

Isn't she ashamed that her little sister helps her to get her homework done??

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

They're twins; same age, same grade.

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Aw yeah, Mochi filling our wincest needs is always good.
Also, what a deal, a kiss AND homework done.

joined Apr 7, 2017

More!

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

But .. but ... have any of you considered what would happen if Mochi-au-lait's SISTER saw this and the Kissing my sister manga?

I agree it was eagerly anticipated.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

She calls her her little sister in the story. Even if she is only a couple of hours older, it seems to be the roles they have adopted.

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

I think the biggest reason i'm such a fan of incest is the whole "strength of the bond" thing. Like, sure you can break up with your sister, but she's still your sister. There's something really precious about the idea that they're basically guaranteed to be in each other's lives until death.

And yes I know about estrangement lol. What can I say? I'm a hopeless romantic.

Anyway, this was really sweet. I love Mochi's stuff. <3

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

I think the biggest reason i'm such a fan of incest is the whole "strength of the bond" thing. Like, sure you can break up with your sister, but she's still your sister. There's something really precious about the idea that they're basically guaranteed to be in each other's lives until death.

It's the purest & most beautiful form of love.

Bleach_589___giselle_gewelle_alux-d7quz%20(1)
joined Dec 2, 2014

So, Mochi really has a thing for incest.
I like it.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

It's the purest & most beautiful form of love.

^ Only if it is yuri incest :)

A lot of us who like this would balk at the het variety. Yuri incest has none of that - 'but the kids will be disabled!' prohibition.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Not to pick nits, but the translation says "Scissor!" when Asane clearly throws paper (and paper beats rock, so that's how she wins the game). Was this a mistake or did she say one thing and throw another (which would cause a big fight in any RPS game I've ever played. XD)

Also, I'm really coming around on this author. The stories are super simple to this point but cute and right in my strike zone, and the art is growing on me. Hope she puts out something for purchase at some point!

I think that was the end of the phrase "Rock, Paper, Scissors!" Although I don't know if the translator or typesetter forgot to put the s at the end of scissors

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

She calls her her little sister in the story. Even if she is only a couple of hours older, it seems to be the roles they have adopted.

Yeah but they posted about homework, and I replied especially in the context of school work. Regarding studies, being the older twin doesn't mean that she can't rely on her sibling at all
Just because she took on the role of the older sister doesn't change that they're learning the same material in class. Being a couple of hours older doesn't suddenly mean that your expectations of her academic capacities should be higher than those of her sister, it'd be unrealistic and unfair

last edited at Jun 6, 2017 4:50AM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

"I have minutes/hours of experience more than you have !" aside maybe for video games, would you really take the advice of someone based just on that ? :p

When it comes to twins, the whole older/younger feels pretty much irrelevant to me. If they want to use it, somewhat, sure, have fun with it, but wouldn't take it into account for things like studies. Unless one got held back a year, they have pretty much the same "exposure" to school and studies, it's really a matter to how good they are at studying, which is unrelated to being older or younger in their case.

16_17_59_17131081486_8567b7a60e_b
joined Apr 5, 2017

"prank"

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I remember "prank" being used to mean "kiss" in a Nanoha doujin as well.

Cool%20shit
joined May 7, 2017

WHAT'S WITH THIS NIGGA AND INCEST
WHY DO I LOVE IT

because mochi au lait is confirmed god

Maxresdefault
joined Dec 26, 2016

Cmon now, the whole incest is a taboo thing comes from evolution. if you got your mum pregnant, get ready for six toed little sister/daughter. Even animals look down on incest.

Now if it's biologically impossible to make your mum pregnant...

joined Oct 19, 2015

"This game can't be paused midway, you know!?"

Always nice to see another Dark Souls fan.

To reply you must either login or sign up.