Forum › Posts by illefeel

illefeel
New Game discussion 14 Aug 19:08
Maxresdefault
joined Dec 26, 2016

Ah... All this delicious freshmen rivalries, not to mention remembering all the different artists names. Soon you'll grow up and only care about your own work and 80% of the art u used to love suddenly doesn't feel special anymore as you become more aware of the flaws...

illefeel
New Game discussion 29 Jul 12:08
Maxresdefault
joined Dec 26, 2016

Man, i really can't appreciate this situation. As someone who work at an illustration studio for 10+ years, i feel like they're really being unprofessional here. Competitiveness between artists is normal, but keep it outside of work, show it through your personal work, don't waste the company resources on your selfishness.

illefeel
New Game discussion 23 Jul 09:30
Maxresdefault
joined Dec 26, 2016

this new chapter is really weird for me... maybe it's the difference in culture (?). i mean just because aoba is the lead designer why the hell did she expect to be key artist as well? this requires a different set of skill (at least nowadays). even for promotions, if people really love their previous game, the one that they should sell their name off is hazuki as the creator.

illefeel
New Game discussion 16 Jul 02:52
Maxresdefault
joined Dec 26, 2016

Idk much about programming, but nene making her first game a multiplayer with controller support without prior knowledge to programing kinda amazing isn't it? At least it was more than the early access standard.

illefeel
New Game discussion 10 Jul 13:39
Maxresdefault
joined Dec 26, 2016

don't worry Hifumin, looks like you're gonna face the same problem as Rin with Aoba

illefeel
Maxresdefault
joined Dec 26, 2016

I find it hard to believe a working adult get beaten up by their parents to that degree still living together. Something is wrong.

And the mc, she keeps dating married men, and getting dumped again and again. Judging by her cover, she has a shitty book.

All in all, i see aaaaangst brewing and it's already smells.

illefeel
Image Comments 04 Jul 19:29
Maxresdefault
joined Dec 26, 2016
Kemofure_beaver_prairie_kiss

a wild theory, isn't x a romantic symbol for kiss (chu)? in the pairing business wouldn't it read as Black-tailed Prairie Dog (chu) North American Beaver. at least i'm gonna read it that way since it's cute :3

illefeel
Image Comments 04 Jul 19:15
Maxresdefault
joined Dec 26, 2016
C-eb5z6uqaa28k_

don't forget that they all big carnivores, moose love them meat eaters :3

Maxresdefault
joined Dec 26, 2016

So, mugi is a blue deck player huh? I knew she shouldn't be trusted.

illefeel
Maxresdefault
joined Dec 26, 2016

Cmon now, the whole incest is a taboo thing comes from evolution. if you got your mum pregnant, get ready for six toed little sister/daughter. Even animals look down on incest.

Now if it's biologically impossible to make your mum pregnant...

Maxresdefault
joined Dec 26, 2016

Bocchi should've used Oppaiyou gozaimasu, bet that would've been a hit with Sotoka

i like the way your thinking

Maxresdefault
joined Dec 26, 2016

hit to much feels man, i hope there's more work like this .... but happier.

Maxresdefault
joined Dec 26, 2016

so a biology teacher and a scientist found a wormhole and a pocket dimension (?) inside a living being and they talk about it leisurely in a park bench. even stephen hawking would blink his way out his wheelchair for a chance to stick things in machi's mouth.

with that said, the anime really do a bad job at explaining things isn't it?

illefeel
Maxresdefault
joined Dec 26, 2016

no women are stupid and barbaric enough to actually enjoy, let alone produce, garbage like plotless sex-only works. If you do, you can't even be considered a woman at all. You're probably just a horny teenage boy. /s

no women are stupid and barbaric enough to actually enjoy, let alone produce, garbage like plotless sex-only works.

no women are stupid and barbaric enough to actually enjoy, let alone produce, garbage

no women are stupid and barbaric

no women

no

why not add women don't poop also?