Forum › Fragtime discussion

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I'm using Firefox and I can read it just fine. And my pc is piece of trash.

I may have to install Firefox then. Instead of using Microsoft's browser in emergencies. By the way, Youtube seems to be treating Microsoft's browser as the enemy lately. It disables or reduces some of it's features if you're running it. And if you ask why (it provides a link for this) it says to install Chrome (and maybe it said "or Firefox," I don't remember).

last edited at May 21, 2017 5:10PM

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I'm using Firefox and I can read it just fine. And my pc is piece of trash.

I may have to install Firefox then. Instead of using Microsoft's browser in emergencies. By the way, Youtube seems to be treating Microsoft's browser as the enemy lately. It disables or reduces some of it's features if you're running it. And if you ask why (it provides a link for this) it says to install Chrome (and maybe it said "or Firefox," I don't remember).

Are you still using Internet Explorer or are you using Edge?

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I'm using Google Chrome except in the few cases it refuses to do what I need. I use Internet Explorer in those case (but not by choice).

Edit: Getting chapter 0 seemed to be one of those cases. Maybe if I'd left Chrome alone long enough, it would have finally pulled it off, or maybe not.

last edited at May 21, 2017 5:54PM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

By the way, isn't Sato, herself, literally a perfect Moriya? You could cast her in the live action version (especially a sequel after they leave high school). https://www.mangaupdates.com/image/i201964.jpg

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Yuri Girl 1001 posted:

My PC couldn't handle it either in Chrome, but it was able to do it with Internet Explorer. The problem is the the first image is HUGE, 10,000 by 14,678 pixels, almost 6 MB.

Wow, someone seriously forgot to resize something. Looking at it in a new tab I'm actually not sure why they even upsized it to begin with. Each pixel in the original image is freaking enormous.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Just finished reading this, Easily ranks among the best Yuri out there. Like.....Among my Top 5. It's very unlikely you see Yuri like this with a really good plot. Sure they'll have good characters and have lots of Yuri. But that's pretty much it. This series however works Yuri into it's plot, We really need more stuff like this.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

From Polioro

PD: I can't read the 0 chapter, my PC crashes, is it just me or do you suffer that too? o.o

My PC couldn't handle it either in Chrome, but it was able to do it with Internet Explorer. The problem is the the first image is HUGE, 10,000 by 14,678 pixels, almost 6 MB.

I really liked the way this ended.

LOOOOL that's pretty huge! I opened it in firefox and work at least xD

Me too ;^; was so cute

last edited at May 21, 2017 7:50PM

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

By the way, isn't Sato, herself, literally a perfect Moriya? You could cast her in the live action version (especially a sequel after they leave high school). https://www.mangaupdates.com/image/i201964.jpg

That's pretty accurate! I would vote for her

Screenshot_2016-11-14-13-53-17(2)
joined Feb 7, 2014

Just read the chap 0 and realize that the last page of chap 0 and the las page of the final chap are the same but with a different meaning. And here it goes one of the best series I ever read.

last edited at May 21, 2017 9:10PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Vivaldi loads page one, but it clearly isn't happy about it.

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

Okay, if anybody else is unable to see this picture, you need to get an add on that fixes referrer pages b/c evidently mangaupdates doesn't like you hotlink pictures. I use a firefox add on called ref control. I just put in the TLD (mangaupdates.com) and set it to forge the referer page and then firefox displays the picture when I F5

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Wait wasn't this completed already?

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

It was, but wasn't uploaded on dynasty (I think).

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Just read the chap 0 and realize that the last page of chap 0 and the las page of the final chap are the same but with a different meaning.

Nice catch!!! That little details are soooooo awesome I love them!!!!

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Ah another great yuri manga ends... its bittersweet. I will have to reread this at some point :)

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Okay, if anybody else is unable to see this picture, you need to get an add on that fixes referrer pages b/c evidently mangaupdates doesn't like you hotlink pictures. I use a firefox add on called ref control. I just put in the TLD (mangaupdates.com) and set it to forge the referer page and then firefox displays the picture when I F5

Even if I go directly to Sato's page on the websites the image doesn't show up and says "N/A there was an error displaying this image"

last edited at May 22, 2017 2:37AM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

themusicman500 posted:

Even if I go directly to Sato's page on the websites the image doesn't show up and says "N/A there was an error displaying this image"

Reuploaded to Imgur:

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Reuploaded to Imgur:

Thanks for that. See how she hides behind her drawing?

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

F*ck..my phone can't read the ch 0 T.T

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I really liked this manga, I'm so grateful and happy some people take the time and effort to get them and scan them and translate <3

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

LustGreed posted:

For anyone who can't read it try this instead. I reuploaded the chapter to an Imgur album with a resized (albeit poorly because I couldn't be bothered downloading it, editing it, then reuplading it so it's badly jpeg compressed) first page so it shouldn't cause people so many issues.

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

What a wonderful ending.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

LustGreed posted:

For anyone who can't read it try this instead. I reuploaded the chapter to an Imgur album with a resized (albeit poorly because I couldn't be bothered downloading it, editing it, then reuplading it so it's badly jpeg compressed) first page so it shouldn't cause people so many issues.

My guess is someone accidentally keyed in an extra zero when scaling it (and used nearest neighbor resampling) and didn't notice, causing it to be upsized.

Administrators take note: So... If I edited that image carefully back to it's original size (pixels 1 to 1 instead of almost 10 to 1) and then re-uploaded the zip file, would that be a problem? (After all, it would no longer be exactly what the scanlator provided, but would still be the same image with no loss of pixels.)

last edited at May 22, 2017 9:58PM

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

TO END IT JUST WHEN THEY ACTUALLY CONNECT?! GOD DAMN IT!
I WANT MOAR
I love this so much

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

LustGreed posted:

My guess is someone accidentally keyed in an extra zero when scaling it (and used nearest neighbor resampling) and didn't notice, causing it to be upsized.

Administrators take note: So... If I edited that image carefully back to it's original size (pixels 1 to 1 instead of almost 10 to 1) and then re-uploaded the zip file, would that be a problem? (After all, it would no longer be exactly what the scanlator provided, but would still be the same image with no loss of pixels.)

yeah gimme the resize pls

To reply you must either login or sign up.