Forum › Suggestions for Improvement V2 + FAQ

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

I didn't expect it to be only the one page....Welp. No idea where the original is now.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

I didn't expect it to be only the one page....Welp. No idea where the original is now.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3bcanjgye0f8rrr/Playing+With+Dolls+%28Pixiv+40739802%29+%28fixed+ver%29.rar

here the full scans will all 6 pages (fixed version)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Bit of questionable language here: http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/2502-anemone-discussion?page=2

Not sure what your policy is on homophobic language, but given the focus of this reader I'm assuming you're against it.

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

How about adding a list of "most viewed (manga/doujin)" and a list of "most favorites (manga/doujin)", since Dynasty has a "most popular (mangas/doujins) of Past 7 days".

EDIT: and also what about a definite forum topic about just about anything. Stuff related to anime, yuri, books, movies, LGBT. Cause if one just creates a random topic (e.g. Most Tragic movie topic), it feels unofficial, but if a mod creates one, it feels more legit and people would feel like joining in it. Besides, Dynasty users can share more about themselves and discover more stuff about other Dynasty users. I'm just throwing out random ideas here. So if it sounds funny, feel free to ignore it.

last edited at Jan 18, 2014 4:39AM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I think the forums should have a report button on them that reads in to a que so that spam and posts can be dealt with on their own rather than people having to post in this thread about them.

ps: I can't get on IRC, for some reason rizon has g-lined my IP range again.

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

How about an up vote and a down vote on a post or a forum topic, so that spams and trollers can be prevented? For example, 10 down votes (from users) will permanently delete a spam post or a topic. Of course, the number of down votes can be changed, 10 is just an example.

EDIT: There's really no need for an up vote, my suggestion is just the down vote part.

last edited at Jan 19, 2014 8:40PM

New%20pic2
joined Jul 6, 2012

Unless I'm missing something, would it be possible to have a way of choosing the page number from a drop-down menu when browsing a forum post or tag. For example, if i search the 'romance' tag theres about 80 pages of the stuff and it would be very convenient to be able to just select 'page 40' or something rather than having to go there 3 pages at a time

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Unless I'm missing something, would it be possible to have a way of choosing the page number from a drop-down menu when browsing a forum post or tag. For example, if i search the 'romance' tag theres about 80 pages of the stuff and it would be very convenient to be able to just select 'page 40' or something rather than having to go there 3 pages at a time

That is a nice idea, but one easy way to do it now is just to edit the URL. For instance, change the number in http://dynasty-scans.com/tags/romance?page=2&view=chapters to whatever number page you wanna jump to.

New%20pic2
joined Jul 6, 2012

Thanks, suprised i didnt think of that myself. Romance page 40, here I come

last edited at Jan 23, 2014 10:19PM

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Suwakoto! ch 8
pg 17 has an empty speech bubble, it has been fixed http://www.mediafire.com/download/7caa7qbq3lwpt3d/Ryusuitei_-_Suwakoto_08.zip

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Kichikukeine minor error pg 19, uploaded correct pg.

last edited at Jan 27, 2014 6:55PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Suwakoto! ch 8
pg 17 has an empty speech bubble, it has been fixed http://www.mediafire.com/download/7caa7qbq3lwpt3d/Ryusuitei_-_Suwakoto_08.zip

Fixed.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

https://mega.co.nz/#!cBxEQC4T!IFRXJhsf0KtKTEY-0b71cHtWRq9h45FuIdCvMtnNvVE

last edited at Jan 27, 2014 6:56PM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

It should be five each, I will check that out to make sure it is functioning properly.

Tried adding one more to my Blacklist and this occurred.
http://puu.sh/49wmk.png

Thanks for your hard work!

Haven't been able to sort through the 12 pages for an answer, but just wanted to remind you that this is still happening.

Is there a fix for this? Or should I just suck it up? Haha, thanks.

How about adding a list of "most viewed (manga/doujin)" and a list of "most favorites (manga/doujin)", since Dynasty has a "most popular (mangas/doujins) of Past 7 days".

I also second this.

last edited at Jan 29, 2014 3:55PM

joined Jan 15, 2014

Is there a way to sort manga series (or even one-shots) by most views? The "Most popular of past 7 days" segment yields the amout of views for a particular chapter of a series for a week, but is there a way to know which series have the most cumulative total views of all time?

joined Nov 11, 2010

Seems to be a page ordering issue with Centaur's Worries ch. 44. Didn't see it mentioned anywhere so I thought I'd bring it up.

Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

Fixed, I think. That's a good example of why numbering files with proper padding is important.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Saki Shinohayu ch 3 was updated on scanner blog:

-Page 38-39 is now correctly named thus, instead of just being called page 38
-Added page 46, which was missing in V1.

http://tmnbe-scans.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/shinohayu-ch03-v2.html

joined Apr 7, 2013

Just a comment or two. First, I think that == is likely the worst possible thing to use to tag spoilers, it gets used in too many other ways.

:P That is my only complaint in what I see so far. The list of stuff that is getting implemented is pretty cool.

Also.. It would be nice to be able to filter out dojin and slash ficks (basically the A x B flags). A lot of people are interested in just that, and that is great. :-) Some of us just want to see the original stuff. We have to sift through quite a bit of those.

None of what I am saying here is by any means a deal breaker. the site is awesome. :-)

joined Apr 7, 2013

Of course, in response to my own post, since I see that people are already starting to use the spoiler tag, I would advise you ignore my previous comment completely. ^^;; Better to annoy one or two people who are used to other things than to undo people's work in your current environment. hehehehe

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Ah yeah, excuse me for a bit. I'm not going to say anything about the manga or anything and I remember that I made a thread about spams. I just forgot if I really deleted it or what its name was. Anyways, there are spams again. Like, kitchen sales or something. I'm going to notify you, if you hadn't noticed it and I'll soon delete this post when it disappears.

Man, I hate unrelated spams.

Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

I already removed it. We're well ware of the spam, and the best thing you can do is ignore it 100%, including making posts about here.

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Ah, thanks then~
I won't worry about it next time if there ever will be spams.
Off to reading then~

Also, since I haven't expressed my gratitude, I thank you for the works you have done for this site. I am but just another person, but it is really appreciated! bows

Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

I'll say the same thing. I'm just on board to upload my group's releases, but there are a group of dedicated uploaders who do an awesome job and keep the site running smoothly.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Shouldn't ch18 of Miss Sunflower belong to Volume 3, not 2?

To reply you must either login or sign up.