Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

TransHomura posted:

Transgirl pissed off hearing that she's a straight guy walks up confused af

Site policy.

So is You trans sorry confused.

Depends how you look at it, but she seems to be trans.

last edited at Apr 13, 2017 9:59PM

joined Apr 26, 2016

Hey trans lesbians are lesbians

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Are we dropping this or are we dropping this? Because I think we're dropping this.

You want a fruitless discussion about the tags, go to the tag. It's off-topic in this thread.

And not a single person called anyone a straight guy here.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

You know, ignoring the shitstorm this thread quickly became, I kinda liked this comic. It was pretty bittersweet without being explicit in any way, neither in regards to the storytelling nor the actual sex scene. Sure there wasn't much description of a setting, but the narrative did a decent job of describing You's feelings and hinting at her background.

And yes, the story definitely portrays You as transgender rather than futanari. From what I've seen there usually isn't a reason why girls have penises in futanari hentai other than for sex, but in transgender works it's always portrayed more seriously and/or realistically.

I should probably state that this is all in my opinion and I don't mean to insult anyone who disagrees.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

OK.

I was just replying to the original question, asking why this release has a tag distinguishing it from other releases. The phrase "the sex scene shows it's not yuri" was a direct reply to the comments of Luuuuk and Gelert above mine, 3rd and 4th respectively. I was not stating that transgender couples could not identify as lesbian, it was just pointing out the specific scene to explain the tagging reasons. It seems to have been phrased badly and would have worked better had I directly quoted the posts for context for the reply, so I'm sorry about that.

Alongside that is the fact that the part of the reply that didn't get quoted, which was me saying that this release was hard to tag, as the short content and story of the manga doesn't really indicate whether You is transgender in it or not. Due to the lack of indication in the story itself, it got the tag Futanari, but from feedback about the original Twitter posts and the writing in the original Korean, I've added transgender to go alongside it. Further tags will be under consideration, and will take in reasonable feedback given.

I spent a long time, half an hour maybe, writing this reply as I wanted to get it just right, but unfortunately it seems a lot has happened since. I wish I could have gotten it out sooner.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I was a bit quick off the mark in removing the previous comment. Here's a screenshot of it.

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

more of the age gap pls

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

well since every one is ignoring naz, im going to throw my opinion: its a tag not a statement so just because it is not yuri it can still be lesbian like how a movie can have romance but not be a romance movie but if it was a romance movie that was about friendship then that would make people mad, even if the movie was great. tag are for sorting so if I was looking for yuri and got futa or trans then the point of the tag is useless.

last edited at Apr 13, 2017 10:59PM

Yujacha Uploader
Rinpana_smol
Yujacha
joined Nov 15, 2016

If you compare this comic to a previous Pito comic with a somewhat similar setting, you can see that Pito sometimes depicts You as a bit of a player who fools around with girls for stress relief. That previous comic, plus the ending of "Going Off Course" kinda makes me think that you could put a one-sided YouChika spin on this (i.e. You-chan sleeping around to deal with her squashed-down feelings for Chika).

And if y'all are interested in more futa Aqours, Pito draws a lot of it (usually for YouRiko, or KanaMari/DiaKanaMari) on Twitter, lol. The futa is only hinted at (You: KANAN-CHAAAAN! Do you, uh, have a...con...dom?) or heavily censored, though.

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

That feeling of emptiness can get you sometimes, not caring what you do or what happens to you. Age gap and futanari are always welcome.

ParasyticGhoul
Smell_1
joined Dec 5, 2016

So which one has the d?

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

i mean the attitude that staff member has literally affects me as a trans woman and this whole mess about how it cant be yuri if one of the girls has a dick makes me wanna fuckin mutilate my genitals or kill myself but yeah i'll be more polite in the future and use ass instead of cunt

"not really yuri if one of the girls has a dick" is basically invalidating my identity as a sapphic trans woman and is a fucking joke on a site that labels a doujin where a woman rapes a child as yuri like fucking wow

dollars to dimes the same staff member would say sex between a man and a woman is yuri if the man has a pussy and so does the woman so like coooooooooooooooooooooooool website y'all

As much as i understand and agree with your point, I do agree that that's not the best way to send that point across. Think it this way: 6/7 years ago, I too would have had that mindset, that a person that was born a man but identified herself as a woman wasn't a woman. But I was wrong. I got educated about it. I understood my mistake and now I can say without a dime of doubt that if you identify yourself as a woman, then you ARE a woman. I changed, I hope for the better.

This person could be ignorant about it. This person could be in the process of expand their mindset. So really, there's no need to insult when there was no intention to insult to begin with (At least, not a very palpable intention)

If you felt insulted, I apologize in the name of that person, assuming that, like myself in the past, they just don't know better

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Nez Note

Okay, stop. This is an argument that has been held over and over and over again and isn't going to change site policy. We have for a long time time tagged Futanari as separate from Yuri. We do have a Transgender tag which is not the same as futanari for our purposes. There's a lot of unearned nastiness flying around and I am insisting that it stop right here.

Cut it out.

Sorry boss, didn't saw the stop note. I'll look at it next time

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

This was an interesting read indeed but I did like it.

imo I still think it's yuri because if the two say they're women then they are women. I use to think it wasn't yuri either but I'm changing my thought process and coming around to it.

Think it this way: 6/7 years ago, I too would have had that mindset, that a person that was born a man but identified herself as a woman wasn't a woman. But I was wrong. I got educated about it. I understood my mistake and now I can say without a dime of doubt that if you identify yourself as a woman, then you ARE a woman.

this

last edited at Apr 13, 2017 11:41PM

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

I guess

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Any Pito work is one I'm happy to read... bless this getting uploaded I kept seeing him(I think pito is male?? Correct me if I'm wrong) post sneak peaks of this on Twitter and was looking forward to it hopefully being translated.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Vankomycin
Apt thread title.

+1

Luuuk
I realized this just now, so I'd at least like to apologize for saying "some weird yuri" in the beginning. Seeing as trans yuri is quite rare, at least here, it didn't even cross my mind as a possibility, so I was just "if it's yuri, it doesn't seem they'd be getting anywhere in that position". So yeah, I'm sorry for that. I'll try to be more careful in the future.

(Italics mine.) One example of trans yuri. Mermaid Line chs. 6 and 7. I, at least, think it's really good. (And oh yeah, I kind of liked the chapter under discussion too.)

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Now, I'll set my foot into the minefield and suggest something, or take it as random ramblings.

I think this site should use the tags to categorize content, and not political correctness.
you know... cuz tags are used for people who LOOK for things in uploads and searches.
Like, Some might look for yuri, but are not interested in stories with transgenderd characters.

Transgender and Yuri tags separate.... and Futanari too ofc (I am not sure about this case specifically, dont know what the artist actually said.).

Have a tag for transgender who identify as women and are attracted to women/in a relationship with.... something like... Transgender-Yuri ? idk, just spitballing here.

And other tags, for the other transgender content, according to what they identify themselves as and who they are attracted to.

last edited at Apr 14, 2017 12:04AM

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

The title of the doujin is now applicable to this thread

Edit: It's all and fun until someone has to be triggered...

last edited at Apr 14, 2017 12:23AM

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Like, Some might look for yuri, but are not interested in stories with transgenderd characters.

In which case they can just avoid works with both tags.

joined Jun 14, 2016

I like how this forum can never respect this artist's work. First you post PITOs comics that were translated and available for everyone to read for a small fee, and now this.

This author also draws futanari and posts censored versions to their Twitter. As someone previously mentioned, the original tweet states the work is futanari. At the very least remove both tags if you can't figure it out for now and wait until you have a definitive answer.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

This is good. Amazing work, author got it.

last edited at Apr 14, 2017 12:36AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Geez... Just leave it at "futanari" and move on.

ANYWAY ... why... WHY WHY You has to feel like that, why the best girl, the sexy, cheerful, crazy and cute You has to deal with this.
#JusticeForYou2017
S2 you better deliver a happy ending for her even if she's not with Chika.

Saki.-.the.player.full.1418900
joined Mar 21, 2015

Disgusting. Not only does this insult You's character by portraying her as a cheap person who sleeps with some random girls, it also insults Love Live as a series by using a non-existent characters in a supposedly derivative work.
If this had a random boy instead, you'd all be screaming that it was "hetshit" and whatnot...

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Disgusting. Not only does this insult You's character by portraying her as a cheap person who sleeps with some random girls, it also insults Love Live as a series by using a non-existent characters in a supposedly derivative work.
If this had a random boy instead, you'd all be screaming that it was "hetshit" and whatnot...

I think what you meant was that you feel insulted by this.

To reply you must either login or sign up.