Forum › Posts by Milk275

Milk275
joined Jun 14, 2016

Yujacha, thank you for adding that information about PITOs most recent kanamari post! I've always loved his works and felt like he was a really nice and outgoing person.. I wish there wasn't such a language barrier because I don't know Korean at all, but I'm thankful Japanese works some of the time when talking to him.

Despite what goes on in the Dynasty forums, I hope this is a positive experience for PITO and he ends up feeling more comfortable working with English translators/translation teams. I feel like his work has always kind of captured the personalities of the LL! girls really well.

Milk275
joined Jun 14, 2016

Actually, we do. Let me remind you all that Tomboy wasn't originally intended as a transgender movie, but it ended up consagrated as so by the transmasculine community. I studied communication theory in college a while back, and one thing I've learned was that the author has absolutely no control over how their work is going to be interpreted by others (see the lovely book "The Open Work" by Umberto Eco for a reference).

I think what they were trying to say was, the tags should be left factual and not based on feeling or opinion. You are free to feel any way about a work regardless of official statement or stance from the author, but factually, the author has the final say.

Either way, asking PITO for clarification would be extremely helpful. Having a defininative answer would be preferable to people telling others how to think and feel.

Milk275
joined Jun 14, 2016

This is @ the "I disagree what you say this is trans" part. Which I can't include as a quote for some reason or else it gets detected as spam.

I see where you're coming from because the plot could very well be leading up to a story about a transgender experience, but I resent the fact that ftnr is what you say it is.

Yuri artist who draw ftnr works or write those stories tend to not focus on disgusting fetish material the way H artists do. You have a doujin by Zawawa (satoukibi1108) uploaded on this site that doesn't fit that criteria. Zawawa draws ftnr frequently, and each of her stories focus on the intimacy and relationship dynamic of Nozomi and Eli, rather than being another meaningless r18 work.

Tagging it as something you personally interpret it as is not the end of the world, but it does come off as stubborn when two people have told you it is otherwise.

Milk275
joined Jun 14, 2016

If Dynasty had any sort of quality standards they would ban 90% of the forum and it's posts

last edited at Apr 14, 2017 2:20AM

Milk275
joined Jun 14, 2016

Disgusting. Not only does this insult You's character by portraying her as a cheap person who sleeps with some random girls, it also insults Love Live as a series by using a non-existent characters in a supposedly derivative work.
If this had a random boy instead, you'd all be screaming that it was "hetshit" and whatnot...

I think what you meant was that you feel insulted by this.

Milk275
joined Jun 14, 2016

I like how this forum can never respect this artist's work. First you post PITOs comics that were translated and available for everyone to read for a small fee, and now this.

This author also draws futanari and posts censored versions to their Twitter. As someone previously mentioned, the original tweet states the work is futanari. At the very least remove both tags if you can't figure it out for now and wait until you have a definitive answer.

Milk275
joined Jun 14, 2016

Hey not to be "that person" but.. Is it really necessary to post PITOs comics when they're already available in English for a few dollars? I'd understand if this was a large publishing company or comic not available officially in English but PITO is working on these comics all by himself and it wouldn't hurt to support him..