Forum › Yuri Mekuru Oshigoto discussion

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Is there anything Senpai can't do?!

Common sense.

last edited at Apr 3, 2017 2:22AM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I can't give any proof, since it's second hand for me too, but supposedly it's a story about Sayuri jumping to parallel worlds trying to protect Yoriko from death that always happens on her 21st birthday, if they are together. In the end, she has to refrain from meeting Yoriko at all, which leads to survival of them both, and they happen to meet after the ominous date, falling in love at first sight.

That makes sense, so it's probably fake. >__>

This made me laugh more than I want to admit.

joined May 24, 2014

No!

They ARE hooked to a VR machine!

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Sayuri swearing to someday get pregnant by kissing for senpai makes me go d'awwwww (& lol at the same time, ofc)

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Wait... Babies aren't made by kissing?

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

new dpf avatar is coming

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

that's silly, everyone knows that babies are made when you hold hands

Rsz_tumblr_n3y1mps9e11tr1hgao1_1280
joined Mar 16, 2017

I tried to not read this, I really did, then I brought up chapter 1 and read to the newest one. my resolve kinda went out the window at the "They multiplied" line and I kinda could not stop reading or laughing from that point.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

May Jumbo have a long and fulfilled life.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Sempai is probably right for once about the nylons.

joined May 24, 2014

Yes!

Just like Princess Clara! ...R.I.P

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Sempai is probably right for once about the nylons.

When has Sempai ever been wrong?

joined Sep 30, 2016

If I buy a copy of this manga, I'll smoke it for sure.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

If I buy a copy of this manga, I'll smoke it for sure.

FYI it's on the Schedule 1 list in the US.

last edited at Apr 23, 2017 9:58AM

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

I tried to not read this, I really did, then I brought up chapter 1 and read to the newest one. my resolve kinda went out the window at the "They multiplied" line and I kinda could not stop reading or laughing from that point.

Make sure to read the prequel too!

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/yuri_mekuru_hibi

Clover0Project
Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

SEEENPAIII!!!!!
They look more beautiful...and mature now, perhaps because of their job as flight attendant.

Rsz_tumblr_n3y1mps9e11tr1hgao1_1280
joined Mar 16, 2017

Make sure to read the prequel too!

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/yuri_mekuru_hibi

...... This series has been derailed since it began in the prequel it seems. If anything at least sempai comes up with some interesting ways of doing things. lmfao xD

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwIZLdclRws

Well that certainly was a hilarious end to this fun read, a bad joke delivered perfectly, in a way correct for this series too.

Seems the author wanted to do something different for the second half of this volume, but it's still funny as hell so no complaints here. Thank you so much to the translator team for bringing us this! :D Looking forward to the miko chapter and the last chapter seems great too, I wanna believe it's canon ending. I do wonder how this volume has avoided being stamped ecchi so far haha.

Also I got to wonder if there is a reason why the topic of child birth has come up 3 times so far in this volume.

joined Jun 3, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwIZLdclRws

Well that certainly was a hilarious end to this fun read, a bad joke delivered perfectly, in a way correct for this series too.

Seems the author wanted to do something different for the second half of this volume, but it's still funny as hell so no complaints here. Thank you so much to the translator team for bringing us this! :D Looking forward to the miko chapter and the last chapter seems great too, I wanna believe it's canon ending. I do wonder how this volume has avoided being stamped ecchi so far haha.

Also I got to wonder if there is a reason why the topic of child birth has come up 3 times so far in this volume.

foreshadowing of a science baby perhaps

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

I like the change in background for the last few chapters. There's nothing wrong with changing it up a little to keep the story refreshing but staying true to the original theme. Also the craziness just went up a gear (or several) lol.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

The Legendary Double Thumb Suck Technique

60337920_p6
joined Nov 14, 2014

I wanna watch that Yuribanman

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

These two are compiling quite the impressive resume.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

At this point, Senpai has probably had more jobs than Homer Simpson

To reply you must either login or sign up.