Forum › Het discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Umm you realize Dynasty is a yuri platform, right? The het mangas that exist here are within yuri stories.
Most people who come here don't want het.

14-Sai no Koi, your argument is invalid.

Out of three sentences, two are incorrect and the third falls into [citation needed] territory.

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

Yandere Kanojo is fucking amazing, and I will brook no argument to the contrary. Great, in-depth story with complex characters and character development. And funny to boot. Not bad for what started off as a 4-koma gag comic. You are doing yourself a disservice if you refuse to read it simply because it has the Het tag.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Out of three sentences, two are incorrect and the third falls into [citation needed] territory.

Well I guess I hadn't been looking extensively into all mangas uploaded here. Personally I've known Dynasty for the yuri uploading series. As far as I can tell those het stories are the minority, right?
And from other forums that I have visited, Dynasty is known for yuri.
So, I don't understand why, out of the rest of other numerous sites that host het, someone would want to upload more het in a primarily yuri focused site. I think yurifans should have some sites focusing only on yuri too.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I blacklist het too, although not because I'm offended by it or anything. It's more to reduce the clutter of something that doesn't match my interests. But even so, you can't deny that Itou-san is great, I mean it's by Aki Eda and everything, and even though the end is kinda pants Usotsuki Lily is pretty great too.

Totally valid if you don't wanna read the stuff; it's easy to avoid the het tag. But if you're willing, there are gems to be found.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

I see the program I had installed that makes people automatically click on het manga regardless of if they want to read it is working. Only explanation for this thread.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

I see the program I had installed that makes people automatically click on het manga regardless of if they want to read it is working. Only explanation for this thread.

That's the evilest thing one could do.
Seriously, are people still rambling about this tag ? Out of all the useless and senseless tags on this site, het at least has some use as it still warns the reader a bit. And even I agree that there are some het stories worth reading.

And Dynasty is like, the biggest platform featuring translated yuri; besides having even more translated, what else could we possibly want ? What could we possibly complain about ? Surely not about a few het manga lost in limbo...

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

That's the evilest thing one could do.
Seriously, are people still rambling about this tag ? Out of all the useless and senseless tags on this site, het at least has some use as it still warns the reader a bit. And even I agree that there are some het stories worth reading.

And Dynasty is like, the biggest platform featuring translated yuri; besides having even more translated, what else could we possibly want ? What could we possibly complain about ? Surely not about a few het manga lost in limbo...

If only there was a 'agree' button on this site, it would've been most useful right now.

last edited at Mar 10, 2017 5:32PM

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

If I may say so, I think your program is a failure, judging by the low amount of people ██████ here. Please improve on it.

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

As always, I do wonder how many of the folks recoiling in horror from the het tag have a Y chromosome.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Umm you realize Dynasty is a yuri platform, right? The het mangas that exist here are within yuri stories.
Most people who come here don't want het.

I really wanna be sassy about this post. But I couldn't do that to Nez :(

Hooberdoober-1325712571
joined Jun 14, 2017

Browsing Submissions on Dynasty Scans be like:

18813978_1971855406367447_9097719231150376078_n
joined Sep 1, 2017

Just imagine if some of the admins in this page removing this tag due to being "outdated".

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Browsing Submissions on Dynasty Scans be like:
http://i.imgur.com/SLm4U1g.png

You just made the best post I've ever read on this entire site. Massive props to ya!

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Het usually doesn't do it for me at all compared to yuri, but I don't mind the het manga on this site.

Hooberdoober-1325712571
joined Jun 14, 2017

Here I thought nobody comments on tag discussions...

You just made the best post I've ever read on this entire site. Massive props to ya!

Wow you're pretty much one of the elders on Dynasty-Scans.

So that praise is an honor, thanks!

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

like het is so inescapable that it actually makes me dislike it much more than i would so having a place where i dont have to worry about it and what little there is here is appropriately tagged is good

Screenshot_417
joined Sep 19, 2016

As long as it's not yaoi, i don't care what i read, straight or yuri!

but i mostly read yuri so i don't know why i responded to this

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Just my unimportant little 2 cents:
I constantly crave romance manga. Het, yuri, yaoi, loli, shota, whatever. If it gives me warm fuzzies I'm on board.
Buuuut, it doesn't feel right to drop tons of non-yuri on Dynasty. Maybe the odd really really good het, or a yuri story that happens to have het in it as well, or non-yuri stories by mostly-yuri authors, stuff like that feels fine. I can read other genres on other sites if I want them, though I do miss being able to chat about them with folks on Dynasty.

(some of my current het favorites are Tomo-chan Wa Onnanoko, Komi-San Wa Komyushou Desu, Taisho Wotome Otogibanashi, and Tsuru Tsuru To Zara Zara No Aida)

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

(some of my current het favorites are . . . . Taisho Wotome Otogibanashi

Wow, this was a great rec. I didn’t love the melo with the horrible Shima family but the rest of it was touching and adorable.

Thanks!

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

WORST TAG

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Het usually doesn't do it for me at all compared to yuri, but I don't mind the het manga on this site.

This

joined Mar 4, 2018

Het is fine.

Het + Gender Bender is cancer.

never wheat shredded eat
joined Aug 21, 2019

i don't get het relationships
which one's the girl and which one's the other girl?

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Het is so underrepresented on manga sites, it's like there's literally nowhere I can go to find manga with het romance.

??? Aren't het romance literally everywhere?

Romance genre tag: 13,200 manga
Shoujou-Ai genre tag: 868 manga
Yuri genre tag: 739 manga

I mean, if you look under Romance genre, it's always mainly het, some yaoi, and just a little yuri.

https://m.manganelo.com/genre-27

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Personally, I think it's good to remain this tag, cuz seems like so far Dynasty are only wholesome or cross-dressing het.

But even so, I feel that it's still a wee bit too much het recently. It's still acceptable, but hope it'll turn down the notch just a little bit.

To reply you must either login or sign up.