Forum › Scandal discussion

joined Jun 12, 2015

Debut work

Well here's hoping that the author's career will be a short one.

Well, this author's first short series 放課後にじげんめ! (one volume) in Nico Nico Yuri Hime was not that great. Just your average school girls with comedy and a lot of fan service. It felt rushed. Maybe it was canceled or it was just badly edited.

ParasyticGhoul
Smell_1
joined Dec 5, 2016

Idk why i like endings like this (u guys call it bad ending). I liked it the same way as the ending in Ib Together Forever

joined Aug 22, 2016

Or maybe they're a good/promising author and happy moe blob yuri isn't the only thing that needs to exist?

Nevermind, silly me. 0/10 needs more uguu

riiight!?? wth people?? if I could draw the way even the amateur indy artists do I'd totally start storyboarding some stuff in my head...and this one is a publication! AND yuri hime doesn't exist anymore!!(that's a big deal!!)
....ok now im sad, I wanna draw good and stuff...

quit ragging mangaka-sensei just cause you want gold at the end of your rainbow!!
no respect!

Don't scare people like that, Yuri Hime is still publishing. We've lost Hirari and Tsubomi, Hime is still there.

I think only one person made negative comment in regards to the creator.

joined Aug 19, 2012

I love yandere, this has a bit of that feel to it.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Don't scare people like that, Yuri Hime is still publishing. We've lost Hirari and Tsubomi, Hime is still there.

I think only one person made negative comment in regards to the creator.

totally fixed it....I'm really bad with names >.< I think i'll also blame it on the late hour and long day ;)
im glad I saw it before later.....
soooo embarrassing

Gumi%203
joined May 7, 2016

ending made me angry! what a bad woman!!

joined Oct 21, 2013

Needs a sequel with yandere emotional abuse shenanigans.
And spinoff with spurned lover.

joined Aug 25, 2016

ahhhhhh!!!!!!Ayane!!!!!You're the one posted that !!!!!!How dare you!!!!!. Guys, remember that misaki let ayane borrow her cp to choose some photos, right????am I right?

Fb_img_1474440321278
joined Sep 22, 2016

I love this

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Neither of the love interests were in the right. Nagisa is also to blame for mistrusting her lover and for giving up so quickly. Saying "I'm worried you might cheat on me" is disgusting. A baseless, passive-aggressive guilt tripping before the fact. Saying that to someone could only ever make them feel horrible. It was self-centered and undeserved.

Also note how quickly and easily Nagisa was willing to walk out and never look back instead of trying to understand Misaki's pain and calm her fears, empathizing with her in a terrible situation, let alone trying to get to the bottom of what really happened. She just washes her hands of it and leaves. It seems to me she was ever only concerned with her own position in the relationship, and never with Misaki's side of things.

In short, all the people saying they hope Nagisa finds someone else should think about whether they really want some other girl to face that kind of mistrust and self-absorption.

That's not to say I didn't find the story very entertaining, I did. Fairly nice artwork as well. Thank you, Yuri Project.

last edited at Mar 5, 2017 7:51AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

So, Misaki stopped to be an idol and writes lyrics for Ayane at home. Not sure they are a couple, but at least, they are living together.

Anyway, all 3 characters were at fault. Nagisa was too insecure and jealous. Misaki just went and refused to talk to hear about Nagisa's version.

And Ayane, well... while what she did was despicable, maybe it was for the best, because Misaki and Nagisa's relationship was bound to cause problems for Misaki's carrier at some point. Misaki just refused to see it.

But Ayane and Misaki living together is more natural to the public, as a former unit being roomates.

So... well played Ayane.

last edited at Mar 5, 2017 8:46AM

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Also note how quickly and easily Nagisa was willing to walk out and never look back instead of trying to understand Misaki's pain and calm her fears, empathizing with her in a terrible situation, let alone trying to get to the bottom of what really happened. She just washes her hands of it and leaves. It seems to me she was ever only concerned with her own position in the relationship, and never with Misaki's side of things.

It really feels like Nagisa simply waited for an excuse to terminate their relationship.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

lol saw that ending a mile away

Though I can only assume Ayane knew so much about their relationship because she stalked and bugged everything Nagisa had.

Simple-butterfly-tattoos-designs
joined Apr 24, 2015

Neither of the love interests were in the right. Nagisa is also to blame for mistrusting her lover and for giving up so quickly. Saying "I'm worried you might cheat on me" is disgusting. A baseless, passive-aggressive guilt tripping before the fact. Saying that to someone could only ever make them feel horrible. It was self-centered and undeserved.

In short, all the people saying they hope Nagisa finds someone else should think about whether they really want some other girl to face that kind of mistrust and self-absorption.

That's not to say I didn't find the story very entertaining, I did. Fairly nice artwork as well. Thank you, Yuri Project.

i disagree. Nagisa did have some mistrust, but she moved to resolve it, albeit poorly. She tried to address an issue. I found it preferable to letting it fester. The mistrust is arguably reasonable as well. I'm sure most people would feel some kind of unease if their significant other spends a lot of time with another person who happens to be very hands on.

I still stand that it was correct for Nagisa to bring this up, because now the problem is up for resolution. However Misaki doesn't, instead jump to the conclusion/ultimatum that Nagisa want her to stop her idol work, pushing her even further into Ayane. That said, I also remember reading stories where one partner get trapped in the loop of trying to fix a sinking relationship, where they get emotionally abused by the other, so I can see some truth here.

I'm really on the Nagisa train. I really liked the part where she just walked away. I'm pretty sure i took that whole scene differently than you did. To me, Misaki already showed that she refused to acknowledge this "mistrust" or move to resolve it instead being completely self-absorbed (instead of Nagisa) in her career (not saying that's wrong, some people do prioritize their career over their love life and i think that's fine).Then on Nagisa's attempt to console Misaki, Misaki made it very obvious that she was not desired. I know some prefer the drawn out, " but no I love you, please don't shut be out" speel, I just don't think Misaki deserved it. At no point did she show any desire to preserve this relationship, Nagisa on the other hand did actually try. POINT TWO: Under the circumstances, if Nagisa did stay and do the whole speel, it would only cause more problem for Misaki's career, considering she is the origin of said problem. Although it's not certain whether or not she actually knows of the incident. So by leaving Misaki alone, she shows that she DOES respect Misaki's decision to prioritize her career.

So no I don't think Nagisa just washed her hands and walked away. I'm not saying that you're wrong, but you should see if there are more interpretations to the story before deciding: "In short, all the people saying they hope Nagisa finds someone else should think about whether they really want some other girl to face that kind of mistrust and self-absorption."

last edited at Mar 5, 2017 9:34AM

11143587_983945991615710_6019435042284427906_n
joined Jan 29, 2015

Well I actually ship Misaki and Ayane so its happy end for me...

I feel bad for Nagisa tho...She did not do anythig wrong.#Nagisadidnothingwrong
And their relationship is pretty weak to begin with 'cause of Nagisa's childlish mind, behavior, feelings or whatever you call it...

Clover0Project
Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

Good game, well played. I love yandere and that kind of manipulation. We all see that coming. Nice art, by the way. I'm waiting for more.
On another note, can someone tell me what is shenanigans?

last edited at Mar 5, 2017 9:55AM

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

lol what a dark end..xD

Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

BETRAYAL!

I shall then Kek. of the mightiest of keks

Shadilay, my dude.

I still stand that it was correct for Nagisa to bring this up, because now the problem is up for resolution.

Seconded. If you can't talk in a reasonable manner about your feelings with your SO, if you can't discuss what's eating away at you, then you don't have a healthy relationship.

You can just tell by the way it's written that Misaki usually talks a lot (a lot) about Ayane to Nagisa, kinda like what happened in Honey and Honey ch. 33. With the difference that Ayane didn't want to risk Nagisa and Misaki patching things up, so she hatched an evil scheme.

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

On another note, can someone tell me what is shenanigans?

Mischief. Pranks. Sometimes of a deceitful nature.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Still thinking that Ayane played her cards really well.

All is fair in love and war.

Yuru-yuri-12-092
joined Aug 1, 2013

Wow.... I think I love it... Should there be a chapter 2... I wanna see more

joined Apr 12, 2014

I knew it! That bitchhh

Large
joined Jun 4, 2012

IDK, it was definitily horrible for me, and it is missing something too.

The way the 2 fought was lacking something and it was over like nothing.

I know i am a person who always want a good ending to like something, but i still think something was not written well enough here

As someone who's had a very similar thing happen things can end this simply and quickly, even if it's lasted like two years. You only know how strong a relationship is when it's tested.

sorry for making you remember it :<

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Ew. That was horrible.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Still thinking that Ayane played her cards really well.

All is fair in love and war.

No, not really. Not for either, really--there are ways to win war that lose the peace.

To reply you must either login or sign up.