Forum › The Woman Next Door: Part A discussion

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Always a good day when there's a new Takemiya Jin doujin.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Is the dark haired woman meant to be blind? I don't particularly think so but in every panel she has her eyes shut and the other characters are not drawn like that - for whatever reason?

If not, she is gonna have an accident if she keeps walking around with her eyes shut!

last edited at Feb 14, 2017 1:54PM

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

Is the dark haired woman meant to be blind? I don't particularly think so but in every panel she has her eyes shut and the other characters are not drawn like that - for whatever reason?

If not, she is gonna have an accident if she keeps walking around with her eyes shut!

it's just a style of eyes. doesn't always mean they are blind. i personally had it, bugs the crap out of me lol

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

i need the source of that mei x diva pic at the end

pls and thx

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

Brock's long-lost, pale sister.

joined Feb 18, 2015

It's been a while since we got a new one... I like this one! Can't wait for part B! Great Valentine's Day Release! Nothing like a story featuring a woman who loses her lover and another who becomes infatuated with a woman she feels is unattainable because she's already in a relationship as a way to commemorate Valentine's Day!

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

And there's that chocolate orange again. It's almost becoming leitmotif with Takemiya Jin.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I'm assuming she meant to say "peekin'", not "peakin'"

joined Nov 17, 2016

aaaahhhh these cliffanger kill me ...
... but looking back, now that I know "Chocolat Orange" also has a sequel ... maybe I've already been killed without noticing ghghg.

Anyway, I love Takemiya Jin, so thank you so much

513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

I'm assuming she meant to say "peekin'", not "peakin'"

Yeah, we'll fix it later.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

And there's that chocolate orange again. It's almost becoming leitmotif with Takemiya Jin.

I think it may actually be the theme of that specific collection. She has done that before in several of her other collections, like with various scents in Perfume of Love, etc.

last edited at Feb 14, 2017 4:02PM

joined Feb 23, 2016

I like this already~ (OvO)

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Always a good day when there's a new Takemiya Jin doujin.

Agreed. I just dramatically gasped and started uncontrolably when I saw this was uploaded. New Jin stuff is always good.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

-Takemiya Jin
-Adult life

Thank you for these gifts, oh goddess of yuri. And you too, good folks at Divulge.

last edited at Feb 14, 2017 5:37PM

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

pls and thx

source is in the credits page bby

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

pls and thx

source is in the credits page bby

Well, now it's here too!

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

I wonder if the page 00b is a spoiler? I'm not sure if the girl on the right is the MC after some time, or just a different story's girl..

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

Grim. Love it.

513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

I wonder if the page 00b is a spoiler? I'm not sure if the girl on the right is the MC after some time, or just a different story's girl..

Those characters are from 君恋し唄 . I wouldn't normally expect anything in the front material to qualify as spoilers.

Dynasty02
joined May 25, 2013

I like this one.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I guess since it's part 'A' the story is only a 2 or 3 parter - they never use letters instead of numbers if it's over 3 parts - and usually only 2.

last edited at Mar 5, 2017 8:25PM

Max_stirner
joined Feb 2, 2013

Happy Valentines indeed.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

More will come am I right?

joined Apr 15, 2013

We have a nice tradition going right now where we get a Takemiya piece every Valentine's Day. I can only hope it continues for all our days to come.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Oh man, those old chicken tonight ads. (Haha, was she singing some old Japanese ad jingle in the original?)

To reply you must either login or sign up.