Forum › Syrupy Love discussion

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Can somebody explain me what the actual fuck is going one in chapter 3

Totally irrelevant, but can you tell me where your profile pic is from? It looks cute

http://dynasty-scans.com/images/4732

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

I'm not clear if she's still working on the scam with Jun, or if the bit about wanting to get out of the scam is part of the flashback.

looks like shes still at it if the classmates that mention seeing her and another girl together with a guy was recent event.

joined Apr 12, 2014

I'm so confused who is who

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I am a little confused but also can't stop reading.

After the panel with Misaki crying, Tsubasa's remembering her past. Dunno why it's not in black background as pe usual, or how Tsukasa got to contact that other girl in the first place, but she's having a blast from scamming perverts she imagines as her abusive father.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Linda: What kinda yuri u want?
Dynasty: Just fuck my shit up.

IridescentBisexual
Catradora
joined Nov 23, 2016

Can somebody explain me what the actual fuck is going one in chapter 3

Totally irrelevant, but can you tell me where your profile pic is from? It looks cute

http://dynasty-scans.com/images/4732

oh, thank you!

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I am a little confused but also can't stop reading.

I can't stop reading either even though I'm not sure what to feel about what we've read so far.

Ditto no idea what the f is going on but still reading~

4888529%20_49b062906260ad84b9c4ba29a3fc40d1
joined Jul 25, 2014

so, where's the wtf am I reading tag?

joined Dec 19, 2016

So you think this will have a happy ending? Cause the way it's going now, I'm not so sure.

last edited at Jan 25, 2017 1:01AM

joined Sep 21, 2014

So you think this will have a happy ending? Cause the way it's going now, I'm not so sure.

I think so.
Or else the cover page will be a cruel reminder of what could have been TT_TT

joined Dec 19, 2016

I think so.
Or else the cover page will be a cruel reminder of what could have been TT_TT

Well I love me some drama/angst if I get a happy ending out of it. Makes that ending all more worthwhile. Is it known how many chapters there are or is this still releasing new?

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

AHAHAH

^

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

This is some messed up shit but I can't look away XD

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

All right, I don't understand a single thing that's going on here or know who's who, but I'll reading.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Wth O_O

joined Jun 19, 2016

I don't think this series is good, but like everyone else I'm still on board.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Jun is pretty fucked up, what's up with her

Ss%20(2013-06-03%20at%2007.40.38)
joined Aug 23, 2014

So basically she fell in love with Jun but Jun is just having sex with her so she can prostitute her off but changed her mind at the last minute?

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

What's up with the art shift in the middle of page 77? Hell, what was up with the random supernatural sex in the start of this? What's up with the total change in tone this series has gone through in general? The pointlessly edgy and soap operatic plot reminds me of Kodama Naoko's terrible works...

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

The pointlessly edgy and soap operatic plot

Honestly, this just makes it hilarious for me. Since it's so apparent that it's trying so hard to be so dramatic with the plot in the easiest and most basic way it could, I can't take it seriously at all. I can't wait to see what they'll think of next.

joined Aug 19, 2012

so chapter 3 and 4 are flashback? its confusing.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

What's up with the art shift in the middle of page 77? Hell, what was up with the random supernatural sex in the start of this? What's up with the total change in tone this series has gone through in general? The pointlessly edgy and soap operatic plot reminds me of Kodama Naoko's terrible works...

dunno men this is so egdy i cut my figer while reading it

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

And mr bones' wild ride has only just began, and none of us will be able to get off and stop reading it.

Sans%20titre
joined Jan 25, 2017

rederoin posted:

You can add me to that list... I'll wait for it to be complete from now on however, the aftertaste it's leaving me with is not something I want to live with until the next release...
Finger sucking remote control sex was kinda hot though

last edited at Feb 4, 2017 12:31AM

joined Apr 12, 2014

im so confused

To reply you must either login or sign up.