Forum › Kase-san discussion

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Feels like we're reaching the end and the chapters are both too short and have too many ellipses to my taste. Makes me wonder if the author is rushing to finish this. ^^;

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

yusonavabi
MIKAWACCHI!

last edited at Feb 1, 2017 2:13PM

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

yusonavabi
MIKAWACCHI!

That's some powerful friendship

last edited at Feb 1, 2017 2:23PM

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

pleasetellmeyou'relivingtogetherpleasetellmeyou'relivingtogetherpleasetellmeyou'relivingtogetherpleasetellmeyou'relivingtogetherpleasetellmeyou'relivingtogetherpleasetellmeyou'relivingtogetherpleasetellmeyou'relivingtogether

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

pleasetellmeyou'relivingtogetherpleasetellmeyou'relivingtogetherpleasetellmeyou'relivingtogetherpleasetellmeyou'relivingtogetherpleasetellmeyou'relivingtogetherpleasetellmeyou'relivingtogetherpleasetellmeyou'relivingtogether

Pretty sure the living together thing is for their second year (see ch17)

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

Don't worry, I'm sure Yamada and Mikawacchi are living together!

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Feels like we're reaching the end and the chapters are both too short and have too many ellipses to my taste. Makes me wonder if the author is rushing to finish this. ^^;

Well, at the same time, I'm not sure if there would be a reason to drag out the two to three months between Exams and College with more Yamada angst about "will I pass or not" if Yamada anda Kase weren't going to make any huge relationship changes in that time and it was instead going to happen during the college era.

It's not the same length as the December to September timeskip American colleges take.

LOL, that would be too easy on Kase. No, we have to have Kase trying to put the moves on Yamada when Mikawacchi suddenly walks in the door and ruins it.

last edited at Feb 1, 2017 2:59PM

joined Sep 9, 2016

The mere fact that Yamada can restore her MP without having to craft the flowers and herbs into Ethers is amazing.
KEK

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

... Shit they're still adorable.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

That was short.. But its something

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

So, College tag confirmed?

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

pls continue this series forever, author-san. I wanna see them grow old together. :X

joined Feb 1, 2017

I like this chapter yes it was short but I'm just happy there is one and to see that Yamada got in. I was wondering about it and for more fun to come.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Don't worry, I'm sure Yamada and Mikawacchi are living together!

You enjoy with my suffering, don't you?

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

So, College tag confirmed?

Holy shit yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking. I can't believe the story moved on to College, and so quickly too (well I hope it is, and not like ending in the next 2-3 chapters), so many storylines end at graduation or something.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Aww this was really short :(

joined Feb 23, 2016

Too short Σ(・□・;)

Makasete
joined Sep 21, 2016

I really hope we don't lose the magical touch with these short updates ;;

also, thanks for the translation!

last edited at Feb 1, 2017 8:39PM

1921901_1525435397692681_187989571_n
joined Oct 20, 2015

Every time a new chapter comes out it gives me the energy to realize my dream XD

Icon
joined Jan 6, 2017

Well, at the same time, I'm not sure if there would be a reason to drag out the two to three months between Exams and College with more Yamada angst about "will I pass or not" if Yamada anda Kase weren't going to make any huge relationship changes in that time and it was instead going to happen during the college era.

It's not the same length as the December to September timeskip American

^ Totally agree.

It's so cute to see them in college. It' s REALLY rare to see a yuri manga in which the characters get older together, I hope Takashima keep with it and show us a new development for them. C:

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

that....does that even count as a chapter...?

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

Takashima-san did the same thing back in August. A very short chapter followed by a longer chapter as part of a two-part chapter. Back in August, she did it apparently because she got sick with the flu while drawing the chapter, so they divided it in two. Maybe something similar has happened here.

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

That would be extremely unlikely, I should think.

If they're already living together, it would also mean that they had their first sexual encounter (that actually went somewhere) offscreen, in the timeskip.

That would not be consistent with the way the story has been told so far. This is Yamada's story, and the story has so far paid close attention to her "firsts". So it's very likely that we will see her first full-blown sexytimes with Kase-san on the page, rather than it happening off-screen.

Makasete
joined Sep 21, 2016

Takashima-san did the same thing back in August. A very short chapter followed by a longer chapter as part of a two-part chapter. Back in August, she did it apparently because she got sick with the flu while drawing the chapter, so they divided it in two. Maybe something similar has happened here.

Judging by her tweets she got sick again! I think she's getting better now.
Send your healing energies to Takashima-sensei!

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Wait I am so confused! Life continues after highschool? You do not have to break up with all your friends and your girlfriend to go to university? THAT GOES AGAINST EVERYTHING YURI MANGA TAUGHT ME!

To reply you must either login or sign up.